Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small implants

+3
emilysarahdodds
Lucy106
Asorrell81
7 posters

Go down

Small implants Empty Small implants

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 6:51 pm

hi ladies,

I'm off for a second consultation with my chosen surgeon (have seen 2) and I'm really confused about what size to go. I used to be a 34dd/e but since having my three children they are very empty and hardly anything left apart from skin :-(

So I need an uplift and implant both surgeons said as I haven't got enough left just to have an uplift. I told them I don't want big boobs I just want a bit of shape and not saggy! Anyway, one surgeon has said 220cc and one has said no more than 200. So now I'm confused as to which to go for, would anyone be willing to share pics of similar sizes? I have obviously googled by to see the same pics coming up on different size searches so no idea what is the right size pics to be looking at!

I'm 5ft 1" and 8.6 stone btw

Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Small implants Empty Re: Small implants

Post by Lucy106 6th October 2015, 6:59 pm

Hello!! There is hardly anything in it between a 200 and a 220cc so i would say both surgeons have pretty much said the same thing. Maybe base your choice on which surgeon you clicked with the most and can therefore trust. Good luck!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 6th October 2015, 7:05 pm

Completely agree with what Lucy has said! There is pretty much nothing in those 2 sizes babe.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 7:08 pm

Thanks Lucy. I would ideally like to achieve a C cup - any idea if this would be that, or bigger? I really don't want to be any bigger and I'm so worried I will be too big...
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 7:08 pm

Thanks Emily
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 6th October 2015, 7:12 pm

If you can find some implant catalogues online for the brand your PS is suggesting you can see that the difference is tiny. For example between 200cc and 225cc (mentor's), the projection is only a difference of 2mm!
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 7:21 pm

Oooo that's a good idea Kay, thanks.

I have a lot to learn! Lol
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 6th October 2015, 7:26 pm

I've been downloading them like crazy. Managed to "convince" my PS to go up a size based on my expert knowledge of diameters haha. I must be such a pain in the ass, I knew exactly what I wanted!
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th October 2015, 7:32 pm

Oh you're Diddy! Small implants will go a lot further on you than say 5'7" size12 me!! 20cc is about a teaspoon, so it could even be the difference in brand, the other doesn't come marginally bigger, or the next size in your required width is a big jump up. Normally at this point I'd say try on rice boobs, but that would be useless for you with the uplift. It comes down to trust really. They're both saying about the same, so it's got to be a good mark. See a third surgeon to check the consensus maybe. 

Also, I'd maybe go and get yourself measured pre op, maybe John Lewis or debenhams. At your height/weight, I highly doubt you're a 34. This could mean you're in for a big shock post op, if you go in thinking one size would be nice, but reality is its completely different. I thought i was 36, looking for a C and came out with 32Es coz I was in the wrong size pre op.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 7:34 pm

Haha...when we know what we want there is no stopping us ;-)
I must find out which brand my surgeon is looking to use then. Thanks x
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 6th October 2015, 7:42 pm

Thanks Charlii. Maybe I should go get measured beforehand.

Yeah I asked the surgeon about the rice bags but he said here was point as it wouldn't be a true test because I need the lift.
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th October 2015, 6:56 pm

Once you know what your true band size is in bra's its also helpful when your out shopping to have a look at the different cup sizes for that band size, it helps to put sizes into perspective when you have the bra's there in front of you as the is a big difference from say a 30C compared to say a 36C. If you haven't already done so it is also helpful to show your surgeon pics of boobs in size/look you are after so you know you are both on the same wave length
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th October 2015, 7:34 pm

I can't be much help on the small implant or up lift as I opted to go for a larger size, fury conical so that I didn't need a lift. I was on the verge and really didn't want one. We seem to be the same height, build etc so just wanted to say that starting off with an empty sagging 32c (sister size of 28dd) and having 325 mp implants I am now a full 30e. When your active pm me and you can view my trail if you think it might help xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down