Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breaking out!!

+5
abbie
Jene
deflated
angbabyxx
smalls
9 posters

Go down

breaking out!! Empty breaking out!!

Post by smalls 6th February 2011, 11:35 pm

Ok ladies. I have a question or need some advice with this. Ever since I got my boob job I started get lil red bumps. I guess there pimples. Theres more now and there on top of my boobs. They're small and red. Some look like they could be popped. And now I'm getting them all over my cheeks and chin. I hadn't broke out since I was in high school and still don't remember it being as much as it is now. Is this something that happens? Or has it happened to any of you? I know its not my make up as I don't really wear any and havnt worn any lately. nope
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

breaking out!! Empty Re: breaking out!!

Post by angbabyxx 6th February 2011, 11:57 pm

Hi hun, have you been using any oils...bio oil in particular because that can bring you out in spots/pimples.....it didn't affect me but I know some of the girls on here reacted to it. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by deflated 7th February 2011, 12:04 am

hi smalls i had my op on the 27th and i to have had breakouts, think it may be just down to the op and drugs and trauma on the body nurse told me this week to take a supplement of zinc vitamin c to boost imune system and aid in healing. bloomin horrible though feeling like a teen again.
deflated
deflated
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 7th February 2011, 12:35 am

Angbaby I have been using cocoa butter with vitamin e lotion. But I started that like a month before the op and everything was fine until after.

Deflated it does feel horrible. Lol. Didn't think all this would come back. I started taking vitamin e but Idk if that causes it or is helping. I will have to call my ps. And ask.

Thank you ladies
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 7th February 2011, 3:40 am

Before my ba i had never had a spot on my body. Now i get them all the time its gross. Hopefully it wont stay like this for ever growl
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th February 2011, 9:53 am

yeah i got them for a couple of weeks after my boobs. I think its quite common
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 7th February 2011, 10:08 am

I used cocoa butter and vit E cream too hun, but didn't have a problem. I have read recently that it is quite common though, either a reaction to the creams we 'slather' on pre-op and post-op or it's a reaction to the GA/Meds or even a reaction to the implant itself, but almost everyone that does have a reaction for any of these reasons, it eventually cures itself, but you could try Olay Definity Night Anti-Spot Treatment or OLAY DEFINITY neck & chest daily restoration treatment, or any spot/acne type cream really and see if it helps....xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 7th February 2011, 11:57 am

Jene wrote:Before my ba i had never had a spot on my body. Now i get them all the time its gross. Hopefully it wont stay like this for ever growl

OMG I am so glad to read this! I too have been getting a bit of break out on my chest and I never used too...

I had the birthcontrol implant put in some time in November so I was thinking it was that, but maybe not?
I am getting the implant taken out in April as my OH is FINALLY getting the snip so I guess I will see then if its the implant or the boobies that have changed my skin.

shrug
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 7th February 2011, 12:06 pm

Me to little spots on breast area. I thought it was coz if keep fiddeling with them ( checking if they are any softer and the general squeeze :heehee: )
And moisturising more in that area. Did`nt really touch them much before lol.
Think ill leave them alone see if that makes any difference x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 7th February 2011, 12:54 pm

I have such a big spot on my boob at the moment, I thought I had an extra nipple! Hysterical
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th February 2011, 1:35 pm

Best stuff EVER for spots - Dermalogica overnight clearing gel not cheap but really works and believe me i have tried THE LOT (used to have adult acne - soul destroying) can get it about a tenner cheaper online :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down