Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So my husband truly is a d***

+9
krizzooo1
louise28
May4444
tinkerbell24
Lias6246
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
blondie12
Mrs_B_24
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So my husband truly is a d*** Empty So my husband truly is a d***

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 5:08 pm

Sorry for my language but my husbands just come home from work having not seen me since I've had my boobs done and the things he's said in the space of 30 mins have really p***** me off. He came in and didn't come up to see me coz he was going the gym (well I kinda expected that) the gym is always priority. So I came down as I needed water anyway. He Hugged me, after I asked, and then he said I can't believe you've paid 4 grand to have that done, people will notice, to which i replied, its got nothing to do with anyone else (and hes talking about his mum) Then I came back up and got in bed, the dog was sick (which I would usually clean up) and he starts yelling "I haven't got time for this, I'm not doing everything for the next week" along with a load of swear words and muttering to him self. Now I'll just make something clear, what he means is he can't cope with looking after the dog and himself as its usually me that does that, he also hasn't got a sympathetic bone in his body so won't be looking after me, I'll be doing that myself! Fuming. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

So my husband truly is a d*** Empty Re: So my husband truly is a d***

Post by blondie12 6th December 2013, 5:14 pm

Oh darling.. You need to have a serious conversation with him.. He as to start treating you right! 

For the past 3 weeks my hubby was doing everything in the house nd looking after me!

Your OH needs to change his approach ASAP!
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 5:16 pm

I knew he wouldn't be particularly helpful coz its not in his nature, and I love him the way he is but this could do with serious improvements! I didn't think he'd be so obnoxious! Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th December 2013, 5:32 pm

OMG! Men!
I think you need to sit him down and seriously talk to him... Make him understand that you needed this for you but for a few weeks your not going to be able to do too much so he has to help or else you risk complications... He should love you enough to look after you for a few weeks after all you do for him and around the house!
Maybe he's feeling insecure but don't put up with that! You need help at the moment xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th December 2013, 5:40 pm

Oh you poor darling c'mere Hug 

No woman should be treated in that way. Forget your BA, you deserve to be treated like the Princess you are in your own home.

I know we can all be selfish at times but for him... This really isn't the time.

I'd personally just switch off to his moans babe, let him get on with clearing up after the dog and whatever else he needs to do to help you. His muttering so and moans mean nothing as long as he doing! You can just switch off to him and smile away to yourself then knowing he's moaning....l but he's doing it anyway haha.

Don't let him get you down hun - you have what YOU wanted and now you need to look after you sweetie. His moaning about your BA 'now' when its all done is just rather silly really, but you know if he doesn't want to do something its that, that he's going to pick at to get at you because he's not happy having to do the things he's doing

Well tough on him - your Breast Buddies are right behind ya Mrs_B! Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th December 2013, 6:00 pm

Sorry to read this chick, it sounds like you need to sit down Nd explain that you need his help the first week and lay it on thick how you need him etc. men like to feel needed! Then say that when you're all healed he will be able to grope them as much as he wants! 

If that doesn't work just turn him off and ignore his whining. My hubby is the same with the dog - it's very much 'my' dog and he would whine if the dog was sick.

Hope you get it sorted xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 6:01 pm

Thanks Jen and Cookie, I did exactley that cookie, I switched off from what he was saying and just thought to myself, just wait till I log on breast buddies! But your right too Jen I would have thought he'd at least look after me for a week when he's at home, it's not too much to ask. He will be feeling insecure as i picked up on that when i first said i can't wait to get my new boobs and go on hols in a lovely bikini (he went in a sulk for a while), so that could be why he's trying to make his point, he's worried other men might take a sneaky peak, but he knows I'm not doing it for that reason. This is more me, know one else! Thanks for the support girls, big hugs xxx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 6:05 pm

Thanks to you to Lisa, I will sit down and have a word (although he can't stand serious chats, but I'll get round that) god he can be hard work. If he can't help me for a week, maybe I can't help when I'm better xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th December 2013, 6:26 pm

Aw lovely u need to.have a word before those pesty boobie blues kick in.(if they do) cause everything seems 100% worse then.

I feel for u.cause its hard work and u have had surgery. Im a lucky one as peters done almost everything for the past week or so
 including school/nursery. Bath bed etc etc but he normall does alot in the house anyway

We are all here if u need us xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 6:41 pm

Thanks Tink, I'll keep you all updated, glad I've got all of you to talk to xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th December 2013, 6:43 pm

We are all here for you!! It's always good to come and have a talk here about things that are bothering you! Just reassure him that your not going off to meet other men eyc now you have boobs and that you did it for you.. He will be the only one seeing them and again explain you need him at the moment... Hope all goes well xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th December 2013, 6:46 pm

If I told my sisters about him, they'd probably kill him so it's a good job I've got you lot. I love him more than words can say but he can be a stubborn bugger! Speak to you all soon xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 6th December 2013, 7:15 pm

Think is right about the boobie blues, best to get it sorted before then. Ahh that's sweet you love him so much and it's a very good bargaining tool that he can do his own washing etc etc if he can't help you just for one week! After the first week you should be able to do most things on your own like dressing yourself etc.

We are all here, like a boobie family! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by May4444 6th December 2013, 7:25 pm

Mrs b bet he's feeling insecure you'll soon be up and about and he knows you're going to be looking great, men are creatures of habit there not to good with change, and when all said and done who gives what he thinks or anyone else, this is for you, don't let him get you down think happy new boobie thoughts xxx
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th December 2013, 7:34 pm

Aw MrsB, just you ignore Grumpy Chops and focus on looking after your new pups, men are such an impossible species for us women to read or ever truly understand, i mean sometimes i actually wonder if they even have brains, your his wife FFS and he should be devoting all his time to looking after you this week, after all he will reap the benefits of those gorjus titties too.
My hubby had a wobble today, he was talking about me getting sliced and diced eh? He's a bit squeamish so i think i'll keep the pups under wraps until they look a bit prettier as I'm a bit worried it'll put him off for life.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th December 2013, 8:31 pm

Mrs_B_24 wrote:If I told my sisters about him, they'd probably kill him so it's a good job I've got you lot. I love him more than words can say but he can be a stubborn bugger! Speak to you all soon xx
*wonders if its at all possible to find out Mrs_Bs sisters phone number?* hmmmmmmmmm lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 6th December 2013, 8:36 pm

Lol cookie, yes my thoughts too!
Gosh hun, hated reading this, that is just thoughtless of him and selfish. You must be a strong women and love him to put up with it, i hope  that after a chat he see sense and sorts his *h*t out.

You take care, come and have a good old moan to everyone here anytime!!! aaagggghhh MEN!

xxxxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 6th December 2013, 10:42 pm

Lol Cookie. Sounds like he might need a little whack!

Big hugs Hun. He should feel proud that he's beautiful wife will be feeling even more beautiful with her new boobies.

My hubby never gets like that. He loves me to look and feel good as he feels proud to have me at his side as his beauty and no one else's, other than to look to wish! Lol his words!

Big hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 6th December 2013, 11:07 pm

i'm sad i had to read this hun! this isnt something you should have to be dealing with, especially not after having surgery but actually not ever!

its all about the give and take in a marriage or functioning relationship i would think?

i wish you the strength to get through your initial recovery and please look after yourself even though you may be doing quite a bit for yourself xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 12:55 am

I think perhaps some men have a moment after their partner has had a BA. My husband did it too. He was all for it before hand and besring in mind this was my second BA but then a week after he suddenly got a bad cold = he was at deaths door of course! He was a right b*****d to me for a couple of days, really sulky and snappy and just lying in bed all day leaving me to look after our three kids plus I was back at my office job! I had to get my best friend, my mum and his parents to all take turns doing bath and bedtimes and mornings for me with the kids. He even said at one point that he deserved sympathy and care for than me cos I did it to myself, he didn't ask to be sick! He got over it after I gave him a stern talking to though and soon apologised and admitted he was just angry cos he knew he'd done a bad job if taking care of me for those few days.  Personally I think it was all because all the attention was on me and rather than quietly being the backbone of the family I suddenly was incapacitated and in pain and he couldn't do anything to make it better. He hated seeing me suffering. I'm sure if you explain to you man he will come around and understand xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 7th December 2013, 1:49 am

May4444 wrote:Mrs b bet he's feeling insecure you'll soon be up and about and he knows you're going to be looking great, men are creatures of habit there not to good with change, and when all said and done who gives what he thinks or anyone else, this is for you, don't let him get you down think happy new boobie thoughts xxx
I couldn't have put it better myself, he just feels threatened.
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 7th December 2013, 9:25 am

Thanks everyone, your support is amazing. I had a chat last night, and explained why I need his help for zone week out of the year that I do everything else. He kinda of took it on board, made me a cuppa and had no further moans, lets see what today brings! I've had a very shallow bath and dressed myself, and that has made me feel fresher! Yay xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2013, 10:03 am

Awwww hopefully he's taken in all you've said sweetheart Hug 

Its amazing how good you feel isn't it once you're strong enough to start washing properly isn't it. Maybe make yourself an appointment at the hairdressers too and get them go to give your hair a nice wash and blow. No need to go to your usual hairdresser. Just the back street hairdressers on the cheap will do. Its only to wash and dry your hair but it really does feel good. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 7th December 2013, 10:06 am

fx he will be more understanding and supportive now. Hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th December 2013, 10:51 am

Aw thats good he might be understanding a bit more now hopefully.it continues

I would find it hard if my.husband was like this as we very rarely fall out and even.if we have.a littlebfall out i hate it 

I really hope youve turned a wee corner xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next