Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

husband getting a bit grumpy pre op

+5
COOKIE
Phoebe
alfie
abbie
kittie
9 posters

Go down

husband getting a bit grumpy pre op Empty husband getting a bit grumpy pre op

Post by kittie 13th August 2010, 7:11 pm

anyone else had this? he has a face on because i didn't want to open a bottle of champagne! i want a quiet night, hot bath, chill out before the man we paid 4k to cuts open my chest and sticks a bit of plastic in there. he seems to want to be swinging from the chandelers. husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

husband getting a bit grumpy pre op Empty Re: husband getting a bit grumpy pre op

Post by abbie 13th August 2010, 7:16 pm

aww maybe he wants to kiss your old boobies goodbye for the last time
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

husband getting a bit grumpy pre op Empty Re: husband getting a bit grumpy pre op

Post by alfie 13th August 2010, 7:18 pm

Aww hun, sounds like he wants you to have a good night before your op. Tell him to save the champagne for after, then toast the new boobies. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13th August 2010, 7:19 pm

Perhaps he is feeling a bit nervous and wants to chill abit x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 13th August 2010, 7:21 pm

he will get lucky tonight, after all i'm not cruel lol. he won't get anywhere near me for a while but i wish he'd straighten his face and smile husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2010, 7:30 pm

alfie wrote:Tell him to save the champagne for after, then toast the new boobies. xx

That's what I'd do too, you're unable to drink before your surgery anyway hunni, so save it for later when you can enjoy the champers and your new boobies together! husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 113752 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th August 2010, 7:31 pm

He's worried about you hun.....be nice to him. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 13th August 2010, 8:22 pm

It's probably a nervous energy and is trying to take your mind of the op - bless him xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 13th August 2010, 9:15 pm

aww thats soo sweet and if hes paying for them its better he's soo chilled out about it,jus think he could have bought hiself a car or something as my bf keeps reminding me lol like he needs another new car over my booooobies Flash x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by anniexx5 14th August 2010, 12:23 pm

My other half tried to cause a argument in the hospital about half hour before my op, i think sometimes it can be hard for some men to show how worried they are and it comes out the wrong way, usually being withdrawn and moody, but they mean well.xx
anniexx5
anniexx5
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th August 2010, 2:25 pm

he's fine now. he was all worried yesterday but calmed down now
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th August 2010, 2:34 pm

I've got just over 2 weeks to go and mines being a right mardy so and so. The majority of it petty stuff thats how I knew he had just got the face on. Kept going on about us not being able to go out for a drink for ages and not being able to take the kids to places for a while once I'd had it done. Pardon me for wanting something for myself for once. Then when he had a few drinks he started going on about how worried he was about me. Personally I just think hes a moody git and there are better ways of showing me he cares than being a naughty word!
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th August 2010, 2:40 pm

men eh? mine almost ran out the hospital yesterday. he stayed for a while but then he read all the info about anaesthetics and stuff and got more scared so he ran away. it's a pain in the **** they can't just say they're worried, much better that they pick a fight husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 751387
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th August 2010, 2:50 pm

Thats exactly the way it is Kittie, at least yours waited until it was a bit closer I've got another 2 weeks of his crap to deal with if he carries on I'll annoy him a bit more and for a bit of payback tell him that sex isn't allowed post op for ages lol. Take care hun hope you have a speedy recovery x

husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 321562
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th August 2010, 3:03 pm

i've told him about a month with no sex lol. he's not very happy about that but is happy now he can see the new boobs, despite them being in a very unsexy sports bra husband getting a bit grumpy pre op 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down