Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unsupportive husband

+3
hannahp123
tinkerbell24
kenzie1985
7 posters

Go down

unsupportive husband Empty unsupportive husband

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 10:21 am

Hi Girls,

I'm about to have a rant but I'm sure someones been in the same boat.

Yesterday I was trying to talk to him about the surgery. Just general what do we need to buy etc and he had no interest. He sat with his guitar and said yes and no in the right places.
I told him about my problem with the booking etc and he was OK with it...until I mentioned that my next appt will be after we have paid the balance. Then he piped up.

I know I maybe a little sensitive but I don't think I'm going on about it everyday. Tbh I'm always on this forum lol You girls have been fantastic .
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

unsupportive husband Empty Re: unsupportive husband

Post by tinkerbell24 17th February 2013, 12:13 pm

hi, dont really know what to say cause my husband has been very very supportive and understanding

could you maybe ask him why he doesnt really seem interested, we are all here wen you need to talk boobies lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 17th February 2013, 12:30 pm

Kenzie - I know my BF is a bit the same, and I think it's because he can't really understand why I'm getting it done and he doesn't want to feel like the reason is anything to do with him (which it's not).

The other day I had found some zoo/nuts style photos from the internet to take to the surgeon, to give the surgeon an idea of how I wanted them to look. I asked him what his thoughts were on them and he did seem to show a bit more interest than he had been doing. Think he quite liked the fact I was asking him to look at all these nice boob photos on the internet and it reassured him I wasn't going for something way out of proportion.xx
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 12:38 pm

He started off supportive but just doesn't seem to be anymore.
He won't comment on boobs and he doesn't like what I want done.
Can't win.

I have asked Tink but he says he is.....tbh I'm happy to go alone on this. My friends and colleague's have been fantastic. Far more supportive than I ever expected. Plus you girls..
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 17th February 2013, 2:27 pm

My fiance has been unsupportive too, he doesn't want me to get them, he says mine are perfect and that he loves my body as it is, but I know that is just sweet talk to try and get me to not get them.
I think he thinks I am getting really massive ones or really fake looking ones whereas he likes me to look natural. He's now realised I'm not backing out and is coming to terms with it lol.
At the end of the day, its your body and you should do what makes you happy. He will come round. x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 4:18 pm

That's the thing he was fine and great about it. His booked a week off to be with me...now his not bothered.
He knows its happening,I told him when we first got together.
Hopefully he will change his tune soon.

Fingers crossed
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th February 2013, 4:27 pm

My other half was very keen to begin with! He then went very quiet, so I knew something was wrong! He wouldn't discuss anything with me. Well after a few weeks I did manage to get him talking, and it turned out he was jealous! ( he never ever gets jealous) I was really shocked and he explained to me that he loved me and my body the way it was! And was I doing it to get the attention of other men? I soon put him straight and told him I was doing it for me, no one else! And that he would also benefit from my new boobies ( he's very much a boob man). Do you think your hubby could be worried about your reasons for doing it?? Since managing to get mine talking he has been very supportive and booked time off of work xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 4:30 pm

He knows I'm doing for me....we've been together for 5 years now and I waited to make sure. He has mentioned that he thinks I may get a massive ego boost and leave him. Which I cleared up from the start.

If I'm going to leave him it will be because of him not because of a BA.
So I'm really not sure.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th February 2013, 4:56 pm

Peter has def noticed the diff in my confidence and also in the way i dress and he is so happy for me but he knows I love him very much and everything i need with him and wouldnt go else where, ive also became VERY diff when it comes to the bedroom, seem to have much more of a sex drive and so so confident in myself and enjoy and let go more which im loving

maybe go out for a nice meal and talk about it over that and tell him that you love him and this is for you, again as you said you already have but just keep letting him know xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 5:04 pm

Timkerbell24 that sounds like a good idea.
Think I will arrange something tjis week. Thanks xx
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th February 2013, 5:06 pm

just let him know that its HIM thats special to you and thats why you want him to share this experience with YOU

let us know how it all goes xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 17th February 2013, 5:46 pm

I think they are often wary of being too keen in case it is misunderstood. I also think it's abit like anything girly, i.e. a bit uninteresting for them.
I don't think a manwill ever truly understand how us girls feel about our bodies. But it is hurtful when the one person who's opinion you really care about, doesn't really have one! Still, better that than a guy pressurising you in to having all sorts.
As for me, my boyfriend was always against me having a boob job. We had a few problems last year and he commented that it made himcross when I talked about surgery as it seemed the lazy way out - he said he didn't understand why I didn't just go to the gym/ workout etc to get the body I wanted!! I was like err, you know you can't change the shape of your boobs, right?! If anything the more weight you lose the worse they look - particularly if like me you breast fed. It was like an epiphany for him... Jeeeez!
It's great that youre getting support from friends and colleahues. Sometimes although we want our man to be our everything, they just aren't and can't be xxxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 17th February 2013, 7:47 pm

I had a big argument friday night with mine i came home upset as the date i was told available that i paid a deposit for i was told i wouldnt be able to have abnd my husband and i have both booked time off work everything was arranged so boviously i was in floods of tears. I thought he would be supportive and reassuring but all i got was 'im sick of all this boob stuff you dont stop going on about all i ever see on your computer is boob pictures and forums bla bla bla' and he also said id been so negative recently hes tohught about packing his bags and leaving. it was the worst day of my life i was distraught about the thought of not being able ot get childcare to re book date for surgery and then my husband started an argument when i needed a hug ! xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 17th February 2013, 8:18 pm

Awww Willow. .. my husband is fed up of me being on the forum etc
I just dont understand why they have to be such &/#( about it.

Hppe you got everything sorted. ..nothing worse than feeling like your on your own. I do feel for you hun Hug
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th February 2013, 8:37 pm

Oh some men can be so blooming horrible sometimes.... Girls, we have to remember that we are doing it for ourselves!! And as much as we love our fellas we have to put ourselves first. I'm sure once it is done they will stop being so blooming selfish! My other half said that if I got boobies he would get a c@@k extension, well I laughed at him and said ooh are we getting a sports car!!!! You have to do what is right for you, and if that means surgery, well you go girl!! Xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th February 2013, 8:38 pm

And with bjsf..... Your never on your own!!!! There is always someone willing to listen, and lots of advice.... Especially from the lovely cookie xxxx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down