Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband doesnt like my boobs..

+3
COOKIE
Lisa34
kenzie1985
7 posters

Go down

Husband doesnt like my boobs.. Empty Husband doesnt like my boobs..

Post by kenzie1985 29th March 2013, 4:28 pm

Hi Girls,

Suppose as per the topic title...he doesnt like them.
He didnt want me to get them done to start with and doesnt like them now. They look fairly round atm and he doesnt like round fake boobs......knowing how sensitive i am about them you would have thought just smiled and nodded.He hasnt told anyone at his work why his taken a week off.....i did used to work at the same company and i know the ppl he works with and others in different departments. He hasnt told anyone about it.
His fairly embarassed by me having this done.
Dont really know why ive written this on here......suppose i need to vent.Husband doesnt like my boobs.. 62722
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Husband doesnt like my boobs.. Empty Re: Husband doesnt like my boobs..

Post by Lisa34 29th March 2013, 4:47 pm

Aww Hun x give him time. My OH didn't like mine, he went very quiet and wouldn't talk to me, only to say I loved them as they were! Turned out he was a little jealous and very insecure! He thought that as I had new boobs that I would want to go and flash them to any man that came along. Well I'm 4 weeks along now and he's liking them finally. Now he's realised that I had them done for me, not other men. Men are very strange creatures lol. Have you tried to talk to him about it? Maybe show him pictures of boobie progression and explain that although they look like that now, it's not the final result?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 4:48 pm

Awww hunny c'mere Hug

Do you know, its not at all uncommon for guys not to like what they see at first or even feel afraid of them and too be honest, I personally think its understandable.

As excited as we might be to look down and see two beeeeeeeeautiful mounds of breast that we didnt have before, in reality what you have to start with are two round funny looking rocks stuck on your chest! And its hard for them to see that they're going to be anything else but what they're seeing now....

As your boobs settle over the next coming months I'm sure your husband will come to love them as much as you do.

My husband too is very anti-cosmetic surgery and there have been times with the complications I've had that he's said he wished I'd never had them them done, but they're part of me now, just as your boobs when they heal will look and feel a part of you and because they're a part of you there's nothing there your husband won't love hun Give You xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 29th March 2013, 4:52 pm

Yeah i have spoken to him about it but i dont think being so negative is the right way to go.
But to deny that im getting this done to ppl we know is stupid. It puts me on the spot.
He knows im not keen on my boobs has it is.
I suppose time will tell.

Awww..thanks Cookie.... probably doesnt help that im feeling abit crappy about them.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 5:19 pm

Booby blues babe yes it magnifies even the slightest thing and make everything seem soooooo much worse than they actually are Hug

It does get better though hun... So will your boobs... And so will hubby too dance xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 29th March 2013, 5:29 pm

Cookie is right Huni x it will get better! Your boobies will go through so many changes, sometimes you will love them, sometimes you will feel like they are your worst enemy, but they will eventually feel like they are a part of you. And if your hubby loves you he will love your boobies aswell xx as for why he isn't so upfront about you having had a BA, I don't know? But some girls choose not to tell anyone x grab a bar of chocolate, a cup of tea, put you feet up and watch a chick flick, you will feel happier about them soon xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 29th March 2013, 5:36 pm

My OH is negative about it too. I don't bother mentioning them to him anymore. Only yesterday he said he doesn't know why i want to put plastic in my breasts. :(
I'm hoping once they're done and looking lovely that he will come round...
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 29th March 2013, 6:40 pm

Kenzie- I feel for you & can only imagine how hard it must be to be going through your healing without the support you hoped for. But I bet time will change everything. Try to think about it from his point of view and it might help you see something more positive. He took a week off work to help, he's financially committed to something he didn't really want, and rather than saying negative things about the surgery, he's opted to keep it private. He is probably worried more than anything - of course if you don't like them at the moment, he's probably finding it impossible to be positive about it himself.

My OH was totally against my BA initially, but something shifted.

Time will change everything. Rest up & wait. Hug
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 30th March 2013, 7:48 pm

I have just learned that my OH has the same feelings towards my wanting a BA, of course he was supportive at first, now my date is booked i think it has all seemed real to him that it is actually gonna happen and its scared him. Needless to say we have had two rows over the silicone since my date was booked!! His feelings seem to be towards the financial side of it than the men being interested in my boobs side of it which is understandable but hes going about addressing it the wrong way. So far i have been called selfish! he likes to argue the following: that him going out and buying a rolex watch is the same thing as me getting my boobs done!!Men!! Now im venting but it has needed to be said since the arguements.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 30th March 2013, 8:07 pm

My OH is the same over money but its life changing
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 31st March 2013, 6:19 am

There's so many changes to come yet, your still early post op. Wait until he can't keep his hands of them and you can remind him 'no, not tonight, you don't like them' he will regret saying it very soon. Hope your feeling better :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down