Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd)

+6
mrskelly
Lucy106
Macromilly
Carrierowland
Charlii
dangleberry
10 posters

Go down

Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd) Empty Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd)

Post by dangleberry 1st December 2015, 10:42 pm

Not many people in real life know, and I know I don't post on here very often, but please can I just type - I AM HAVING A BOOB JOB THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!  Doesn't feel real at all, I cant believe I have booked & paid for it (we,, have put it on credit card!), I don't know anyone else with a boob job in real life and I honestly sometimes wonder what the f*** I am doing!!!!!!

I'm having unders, anatomical 245cc so am hoping that they wont be too big, I keep thinking I will end up in M&S buying minimiser bras, I am so worried about being too big!!  I wonder if I will end up with boob greed?!

Eeeeeeekk!!!
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd) Empty Re: Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd)

Post by Charlii 1st December 2015, 10:50 pm

Its definitely real now I've put your good luck post up!!

Its all going to be fine, just last minute jitters. You'll be out and done before you know it! And its not too big an implant, so dont worry about having to get minimisers! You soon work out how to dress them up or down! Best of luck!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd) Empty Re: Doesnt feel real - having a BA this Thursday (3rd)

Post by Carrierowland 2nd December 2015, 7:21 am

Good luck, you will love them once it's done. I don't think they will be too big. Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 2nd December 2015, 7:40 am

I think there are moments when we all wonder what the hell we're doing. But I don't see any ladies on here who regret their decision to have a BA. I'm reassured by that. Best of luck tomorrow. Please let us know how you're doing x.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 2nd December 2015, 8:18 am

I echo macromilly!! So reassured by everyone being so pleased with their result. Check out my post from Saturday - I completely freaked out!! I never thought I would but the closer you get to the date the more it hits home - we're actually doing this!!! And I'm worried about the same things as you. I'm worried I'm going too big and will spend my life trying to dress them down!! But if I went smaller is be worrying about the same in reverse - I never want to look at a padded bra ever again. I'm over those dreadful things!! 

You will look gorgeous and it's mega exciting it's happening tomorrow!! Despite not coming on her much can u pleeeease come back and let us know how it went?? Would love to know so I can be excited about mine - at the moment it's a mixture of panic and excitement!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 3rd December 2015, 10:55 am

I defiantly don't regret one thing. I no I was in a lot of pain but I think mine was because of the strength work I do. But I forgot about the pain now and would do it all over again if I had to xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 3rd December 2015, 10:56 am

It will be the best thing you will ever do xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd December 2015, 11:02 am

ooooo good luck xxx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd December 2015, 7:23 pm

Hope it's gone well x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd December 2015, 8:14 pm

Hope you are liking your new additions xxx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 3rd December 2015, 9:03 pm

Hope it went well! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 4th December 2015, 7:13 am

Let us no how you are feeling. Hope all went well xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dangleberry 4th December 2015, 10:33 am

got home this morn & feeling pretty wrecked as didn't sleep last night.  Boobs look ok but they are massive, am really hoping that a lot of it is swelling because at the mo it certainly isn't the subtle enlargement that I wanted!  I only had 255cc, I am so bloody glad that I didn't go any bigger!!!

Unfortunately have had to come home with one of the drains still in, but will be getting it out later this afternoon or tomorrow - just waiting to hear when they can do it.
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th December 2015, 11:10 am

Trust me, they will soften and once the swelling has reduced they will reduce.
They will be swollen, and mis-shapen for a few weeks. Ignore how they look for now, try and rest.
Hope your ok, x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 9th December 2015, 10:04 pm

Would love to know how your getting on - and if they have gone down in swelling much since! I am getting nearly the same as you in feb.. but 270cc and worried they might be slightly big for what I want! Hope your doing ok sweetie, excited for you xxx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by dangleberry 10th December 2015, 8:28 pm

Hi daisychain15, well they are a week today & have settled down A LOT!  I love the size they are now, I wouldn't have wanted to be any smaller (although this time last week I was totally freaking out that they were too big!).

If they stay the size they are now I will be very happy, if they shrink any more I may end up wishing I had gone slightly bigger but not much bigger.  (I had 255cc).
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 14th December 2015, 8:28 pm

Ahh no way!! I hope your happy with them now after settling a little? How was the pain for you? :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 15th December 2015, 11:11 am

Glad you like them now they have settled and the swellling has gone down xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dangleberry 15th December 2015, 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got off really lightly with pain!  Day of op & first night I was in a bit of disomfort, couldnt get comfy.  Day after op not pain as such but felt a bit like an old lady, from then on though I have been fine.  Stopped daytime painkillers at 4 days post I think, stopped bedtime ones prob the day after that.

Weirdly I have pain tonight at 12 days post, feels like some new bruising coming out between my boobs.

The pain hasnt been the issue for me, its the stressing over every little imperfection that is doing my head in!
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down