Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another update

2 posters

Go down

Another update Empty Another update

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 5th December 2013, 6:50 pm

I went to see a surgeon (not my actual surgeon) on the 26th about my wonky boobs I felt like
I was such a waste of time.. Basically showed him and he was like you'll have to see your surgeon he will sort it out for you so I asked how and he said it would be another operation.. I basically already knew this without him telling me feel like I completely wasted a day driving there and back. But now my nurse is talking to my surgeon about where I can see him because he is based in Birmingham now 4 hours from me, she said another surgeon might be able to do the pre op assessments on his behalf or I'll have to go to Birmingham or I will have to book a date and have the pre op the night before, she emailed me today saying she hasn't forgot about me still just waiting to see what we can do... I don't know what to do, I can't afford to go to Birmingham and back just for a consultation because I am moving house this weekend so I've got a lot to pay out for plus Christmas plus car insurance at the start of the new year! Why does it all come at once? I want to see MY surgeon though so he knows exactly what he's got to do...
Any suggestions?
Thanks xxxx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Another update Empty Re: Another update

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2013, 8:47 pm

I'm not at all surprised by the consultation you had sweetheart Hug 

Now you need to focus on your next step. You know you need revision and there's no way THG will cough up the travel expenses for you to go to Birmingham Jasmine, because they'll very happily tell you you have no need to travel and will offer an alternative surgeon here for you. BUT... There's never any harm in trying for it Jasmine. If you don't ask, you don't get and if you don't get... You've lost nothing in asking.

So, if the funds aren't there to travel to Birmingham 'now' lovely, you have two choices:

One is the alternative surgeon which I don't think is an option you'd want to consider at all anyway.

And two... Well, that's to wait till the new year. Get your move, Christmas and all that expense out of the way and then prepare for your revision. Save the funds needed and then have the op when you're in a better position to get it done hun.

Having revision surgery can be really stressful as you're finding Jasmine and the last thing you're going to be wanting to do is add additional stress to the things already going on around you right now hun.

The op CAN wait. You're health isn't in any danger Jasmine, so once the revision has been approved by the clinic, you can have the op anytime YOU want. There will be no time limit placed on when you can have this done babe.

So I'd personally set your sensible date and have this as your goal to get the funds together within a timescale that's achievable babe.

Then, you get your surgeon.
You get your revision
And there's a lot less pressure

The pre-op can be done at the clinic where you are and your surgeon will know the basics of what's required from the other surgeons consultation... But, in saying that Jasmine, YOUR surgeon will give you a consultation as you know before surgery anyway. So if he disagrees with the other surgeons opinion on the day... That's fine Jasmine. Your surgeon will have the means to fix whatever the problem is hun.

So its all do-able babe.

Its just a matter of when its 'achievable' for you. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down