Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have turned a corner with recovery!

+3
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
missindependant88
7 posters

Go down

Have turned a corner with recovery! Empty Have turned a corner with recovery!

Post by missindependant88 3rd December 2013, 10:44 am

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd share that yesterday I turned a corner with my recovery, now am 11 days post op and am able to dress myself (top half!), cook my own dinner, put some make-up on, do the washing up.

I know this doesn't sound much but have been pretty incapable up until yesterday. Still sore and it is hard work but at least I can do things now! Got my first check up today so see what the nurse says! defos made the right decision to take an extra week off work as still can't do my hair but hopefully by Monday next week i'll be ready. Going to try and drive on Friday and venture to the shop!

Things are looking up :) Oh and i'm not on any pain meds anymore! xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Have turned a corner with recovery! Empty Re: Have turned a corner with recovery!

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2013, 10:47 am

Wonderful news babe! Stars 

Soooo happy for you and please let us know later how you get on with your wound check dance
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Have turned a corner with recovery! Empty Re: Have turned a corner with recovery!

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd December 2013, 11:13 am

Great to read ur doing so much better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd December 2013, 12:01 pm

Hooray! So glad to hear that! It took me a while to get back up and running...but that might have been because I was enjoying being pampered so much! It feels great when you can finally get up and do things for yourself again though. Be sure not to over do it hun, its all too easy to get carried away
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 3rd December 2013, 12:03 pm

That's awesome, honey dance
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd December 2013, 1:05 pm

Yeay brilliant news hunny, it's funny how much we take for granted  when we can't do the simple things. 
So pleased for you and onwards and upwards xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 3rd December 2013, 3:21 pm

Thanks girls Give You so the nurse said that they haven't dropped as much as they should (because my bind was too low, hence why nipples so swollen), its now higher so she said within the next week nipples should settle and boobies drop. Bad news is I gotta wear the bind for another 2 weeks! :( but I'm allowed a shower now! yay! dressings taken off and wounds are fine, hardly any bruising no infection and sealing nicely. Just got to be careful now that they don't re-open apart from that as u say Mrs ball onwards ands upwards! partner saw them for the first time and says their massive! and they look better than he thought! scars are minimal, still a lil' numb but I expect that. He thinks I've got a lovely boob job and that if they look awesome now imagine what they'll be like when healed! dance 

Next apt 18th dec so will keep bind on til then, feeling positive even if the nurse was a bit rude and rushed me (even though the clinc was empty!) fingers crossed by next week i'll be loadz better and have lil nipples again! yahoo xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2013, 3:28 pm

Horrible nurse! growl 

Glad you're feeling so good babe - although you have to wear the binder for a further fortnight, it'll soon blow over and you can then ditch it for good! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd December 2013, 3:41 pm

we can be binder buddies lol I have mine for a while yet booooo haha only at night for 4 weeks initially

but glad your feeling good about them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 6th December 2013, 4:01 pm

Binder buddies I like that! haha. They suck though don't they! Dreading going back to work as got to find stuff to wear that's high enough to cover it, alternatively I suppose I can wear a scarf! I know Cookie, hope I don't have her next time! Drove today for the first time and ouch! Also is it normal to get a horrible shooting pain under one boob? It's been since the bind has been on properly. Have noticed one has dropped (the painful one) yet the other I have more movement in and it's still square and high :( xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th December 2013, 4:07 pm

tbh im finding it ok now that im used to it, the only prob ive got is it digs into my rib that i crackded a couple weeks back

I have always been told treat the 2 boobs as seperate ops and that is exactly what they are so yip for them to be diff is ok and yeah im getting like an ache when ive had the binder on but I asked my surgeon and he said all normal

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 6th December 2013, 4:25 pm

do you take yours off at all? I want to wash mine as it doesn't smell too fresh, u washing yours? ye got told that too but I'm a worrier! their so different, I find when the bind is off and I put it back on again I get the horrible shooting pain near my left and across breast bone, fink it's coz I've disturbed it, I ache after doing a lot of activity too like standing up too long or walking. xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th December 2013, 4:30 pm

Yes it's very normal! I'm 3 months now and yesterday and the day before I was getting a pain on my leftie... It's gone today but remember your healing inside for a year or two so your always going to get odd pains xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down