Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feel like ive def turned THAT corner!!

+8
CharFaye
mais04
Ftmum1986
ajm81
katielou2111
COOKIE
vickeysmith
tinkerbell24
12 posters

Go down

feel like ive def turned THAT corner!! Empty feel like ive def turned THAT corner!!

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 1:02 pm

Hi all so had a great night sleep last night and yesterday I felt like my BA had never happened, well except for the fact I have boobs nowfeel like ive def turned THAT corner!! 773440

Im back at work today nad even though my husband is off til Mon we got up at our normal time got thte girls ready youngest went to nursery and eldest not back at school til monday so is at my MIL so yeah all looking good

cant thank everyone on here though enough!!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

feel like ive def turned THAT corner!! Empty Re: feel like ive def turned THAT corner!!

Post by vickeysmith 3rd January 2013, 1:07 pm

So glad your back to your old self again, it must be great to feel normal.
I'm dreading not being able to do every day chores and will be counting down the days to normality.
Though I know it will all be worth it x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

feel like ive def turned THAT corner!! Empty Re: feel like ive def turned THAT corner!!

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2013, 1:12 pm

So pleased you're feeling better now Tink Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 3rd January 2013, 1:14 pm

so is recovery about two weeks and what pain relief has every one been offered?
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 3rd January 2013, 1:23 pm

That's great tink glad your feeling better, I'm back at work in just under 2 weeks which will be 17 days after my op I'm hoping I feel back to my normal self by then x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 3rd January 2013, 1:29 pm

Glad you are feeling better and that you had a good nights sleep :) enjoy your new boobs! xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 3rd January 2013, 1:46 pm

Aw brilliant :)

Katie I would say I was back to normal after about 11 days but everyone's seem to be quite different . I came off painkillers after 3/4 days cause they made me groggy xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 3rd January 2013, 2:02 pm

That's great news tink!!! Can't wait to say the same, 1 week today yipee cx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 3rd January 2013, 2:38 pm

im soooo dreding pain i have a 6yr old and 8 month old but can only do it now as i start as a midwife in few months and need to be cleared by occupational health so any tips guys would be great feel like ive def turned THAT corner!! 2238686527dreding it lol
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 3rd January 2013, 2:47 pm

Katielou this is what I'm worried about, I have a 4 year old and an 11 month old! When are you having your ba? It must be soon x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 3rd January 2013, 3:00 pm

Mine were 17momths and 4months at time I had help until day 9 then took it easy for a few days then completely back to normal by day 12 xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd January 2013, 3:59 pm

Great news Hun, though be prepared for little niggles, I still have them 3months on! But yes THAT point feels great! So pleased for you x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 5:39 pm

aw yeah mrs b def still not 100% but i feel more me.but..... im still on slow release tramadol at night if not im sore and cant sleep dr said 2 more weeks max on it.

i have a 7 and 2 year old still not lifting the little one or pushed pram yet that needs to happen next thurs so plenty time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 6:44 pm

Great news Tink xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 3rd January 2013, 7:03 pm

Great news tink xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 3rd January 2013, 9:19 pm

hi vickismith my BA is three week on saturday 26th jan, im soooo scared my fell does not like sitting in put it like that lol so im just worried help is guna be near to none. But its my only time to do it. So yours is very soon my friend is having hers on saturday 410cc unders at spire so u will be next day. Well let us know how it goes and how you are coping ill be watching out for you posts.
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 3rd January 2013, 9:53 pm

Oooh Tink do you really have to lift and push so soon?x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 3rd January 2013, 9:55 pm

I lifted my overnight bag (maybe 8kg) and pushed a heavy fire door at hotel when I was about 25 days post op and I set myself back weeks in terms of recovery, and was in alot of pain.x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 10:43 pm

unfortunatly i def need to push the pram a thurs and fri to drop eldest at school and youngest at nursey on way to work then pick them up on way home. the wee one can climb in the pram so no lifting. but she has cerebal palsy in her left side and would never make the 10 min walk. surgeon said no lifting her but pushing the pram taking my time should be ok but listen to my bodyxx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 3rd January 2013, 10:54 pm

Ah well of you follow your surgeons instructions at least you should be ok...just take it easy Hun xxx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 11:08 pm

thank you def will do worst comes to the worst al call in sick. tut lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down