Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves!

+3
SammiH
Hellsbells
Mammamia
7 posters

Go down

2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves! Empty 2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves!

Post by Mammamia 4th June 2014, 11:43 am

I had my pre-op last night and confirmed my sizes! Up until now I've been so excited and now I've got all nervous wondering if I've gone too big! Has anyone regretted going too big?

I'm 34aa, size 10/12, 5ft 6, 11cm breast width but relatively broad shoulders. When I started researching about a year ago I wanted small C and then as times gone on greed has set in and during my appt I asked for a D and showed some photos which the surgeon said were very full and quite large. So we tried 330cc and settled on 330cc high profile nagor implants, with 300cc hp and 300cc mp as back ups. The 330cc were the biggest he'd comfortably go for me. Now I'm worried they will look really fake, the projection is 4.9cm, and I'm worried the photos I gave him were my warped view of what a natural boob looks like after seeing so many different photos!

Also, he said he won't decide on unders or overs until I'm in theatre. He said I had just enough tissue for overs, but he may need to go under, but would prefer not to as I have a strong chest muscle. Has anyone else's surgeon decided at the time? Bit of a control freak so this makes me nervous!!

I guess what I'm most torn about now is my difference in view over what look I want/will suit me as time has gone on! I actually like small boobs (but not as small as mine!!) but what to make this worth while.

Off to a friends tonight to play with rice sizes again as hubby just says go big lol!

Has anyone has 330cc nagor or high profile they could share?!

Sorry about the waffle!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves! Empty Re: 2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves!

Post by Mammamia 4th June 2014, 11:45 am

Excuse the typos!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves! Empty Re: 2 weeks to go and excitement turned to nerves!

Post by Hellsbells 4th June 2014, 12:34 pm

I didn't take any photos with me. I normally wear a heavily padded bra so I just wore one (with some chicken fillets for good measure) to my consultation and said that I wanted to be that big without the padding and as natural looking as possible.

I'm used to the size that hope to be already as it's what I look like with a padded bra. I'd recommend playing around with rice boobie capacities and wearing them all day until you get a look that you are happy with.

I also have fairly strong chest muscles (I can do more press-ups than my husband) so I was glad when overs were suggested as the best option. BTW I told the surgeon this at the time so it may have influenced his decision.

I'm also lucky, I suppose, because my husband doesn't say 'go large'.
Hellsbells
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 4th June 2014, 1:59 pm

I did the whole rice things last night and think i've decided on rough size. Next appointment on 18th with Consultant to decide exact size and profile. At the moment I am leaning towards 375cc. Ruled out some of the larger sizes as i felt they looked too big for me.
At my initial consultation i tried 310, 345 and 420.
Its the hardest decision so far and I'm worried i'll get it wrong!
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakes7891 4th June 2014, 2:00 pm

Lol my partner does the same! Im going between 420cc or 445cc overs and everysizeI show him with rice he says ... you kno you could go bigger lol! . Ive nearly got 2 weeks to go and I feel almost the opposite ... I feel better now that Ive had my pre op :)
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th June 2014, 5:39 pm

It's totally natural to start getting the jitters, your pre op has made the whole thing real! It's a big op, I'd be worried if you weren't nervous! But you've got to be sure in your decisions. 330 isn't too big, and remember perception vs cupsize. 

RE placement, sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it isn't. If you do a lot of upper body work, I'd mention this as it might be better to go over than under. But you can still get a natural look with overs.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 4th June 2014, 7:01 pm

I'm about 8week away so excited but I'm nervous now so God help me near the time. X
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 4th June 2014, 7:27 pm

Hi mammamia. I had 340 HP unders. I'm slightly taller than you 5' 10". I was just about an A cup before BA and am now a 32 F. Have a look at my avi pic, or if you want to look at my picturetrail let me know xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 4th June 2014, 9:41 pm

Thank you ladies, all soooo helpful! I've spent the evening at my best friends and feel really reassured that what I first felt was MASSIVE on me isn't actually too big, just huge compared to having 2 fried eggs and in keeping with the look I want to achieve! Thanks Charli for your wise words on placement and perception v cup size...very true. 32f scares me a little but your avi looks gorgeous b'sboobs! Would you mind if I had a nose at your photos? Thanks hun x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 4th June 2014, 10:07 pm

Thank you mammamia. I have pm'd you x
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down