Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please

5 posters

Go down

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please  Empty TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please

Post by kdeee 25th November 2013, 11:59 pm

Hi ladies.
I had a consultation with Linda Fiumara and she was very good- I felt comfortable with her and her work/experience and reviews I have seen. Although now I am slightly confused and undecided. I am 34A, 5ft8 tall and size 8-10 with moderately broad shoulders and quite active person. I want a natural look.
She said I'm suitable for both overs and unders. Size wise we settled on Allergan CMH 280 or Natrelle 285 TSX… But now I would have to make decisions and I am unsure of which to go for? Overs appeal due to lesser recovery time however I'm concerned about rippling… CMH vs TSX?  Overs/Unders? Any comments advice would be helpful.shrug
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please  Empty Re: TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 1:56 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies kdee wavey 

Well, you've been offered Allergans budget implant which is the CMH and also the Soft Touch which is Allergans premium implant.

They're both VERY similar in dimentions with only 0.1 of a cm in diameter difference (the TSX being the larger). Both of these implants are the new 5th generation implant so to help ease your worry about rippling, these implants will reduce the risk of rippling as they both have a 100% fill. They also have a reduced CC rate. 

Of the two the Soft Touch does have an additional outer shell and as its Allergans premium implant will cost around £400ish more, but both implants are subjected to Allergans very stringent testing and both are safe implants so the choice to buy is whichever you would like.

I've likened it here to you going to the supermarket before and there being a choice of the supermarkets own brand label and a premium label, so let's say you're buying fish fingers. Both are edible and good to eat tasting very similar, but one has an own brand label and the other is Findus - which would you choose to buy?

In regards to having unders or overs... Well, if you can have overs then its always going to be the better option for you.

I'm sure you'll find a BAAPS members opinion which you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] much more helpful than anything we could share babe.

I would also add in making a decision when being told you can have either is that its so important that you make your surgeon responsible for the choices made for your surgery. So instead of your surgeon writing in your notes that YOU chose to go over the muscle, what you want written in there is that overs were suggested and you agreed this, making this the decision of the surgeon and not you. The reason for this is because if you were to have a complication later its these notes that will be referred to by management, so if YOU chose the placement, then you could then be held responsible if things were to go wrong, but if its seen that its your surgeons decision, then she would have to make plans to fix the problem... Do you see where I'm going with that hun? What's written in your notes can make all the difference.

You'll get a natural look from either placement kdee, so don't worry about that, infact you'd be hard pushed to tell who had which placement just by looking at our avatars they're all very much the same.

I have round overs and as you can see in my avatar, I can create a very full look from a bra created to do this for me, but then as you can see from the pics below. If I want a 'natural' look with a nice slope, I can achieve this by changing my bra for one that achieves a natural appearance

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please  Aa013f64c0b3269d81ec348734ed58bf_zps6504d724

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please  D5a0386b166b5e727945063089022dc1_zps02409fdd

If you haven't yet tried 'rice boobies' you can find detailed instructions to work out how to make them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it may help for you to walk around wearing them for a while to see how you feel about the size. But please don't take the sizing as an ideal insight to what you may look like, they're simply a general guide of what you could achieve. 

Enjoy the forum kdee and if you'd like to... Maybe introduce yourself in the 'say hello' section of the forum so we can get to read a little about you and all give you a big warm Breast Buddies welcome! 

Don't worry if you'd rather not though... It'll just be nice to get to know you better on the forum. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please  Empty Re: TSX vs CMH and overs vs unders. Advice please

Post by kdeee 26th November 2013, 10:58 am

Thank you Cookie :)
I have been dreaming about my new boobies all night. I have just emailed my PC to check what did the surgeon write down on my notes regards, which procedure she feels is best for me. I guess I was a bit excited playing around with the different sizes yesterday that I didn't pay enough attention- there was a lot to take in and I have been dreaming about bigger boobs for the last 10 years! I will pop into the newbies forum to introduce myself too :)
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 11:18 am

If you haven't had any other consultations kdee it would be advisable to see at least one other, preferably a BAAPS member, if money is an issue, you can see one for as little as £25 through MyBreast before making any final decisions babe.

Kid this is the surgeon you're set on however, then make an appointment for another consultation with her babe. Having a second consultation is absolutely normal and the majority of us do it. Like you said, you're a bit excited when you have your first consultation and the only thing you really hear is the one thing you want - BOOBS! Lol. 

Having a second consultation gives you the opportunity to go through everything again but in a little more depth, focusing on the important things such as placement hun :ok:  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 26th November 2013, 11:28 am

Thank you xx 
I have booked another consultation with a second surgeon too as I want to make sure they both recommend the same stuff to me. I need to be 100% sure before I book and depart with my money :) 
I am walking around in rice boobies right now dance
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 11:32 am

Is it a BAAPS surgeon kdee? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th November 2013, 11:40 am

I agree that if you are offered overs then that's normally the best decision :) Both come with pros and cons but overs are always the first choice for surgeons if possible.
You wont be able to tell what placement you have either as looking at all of our pictures you cant tell who has unders/overs.
I would also go back for one more sizing appointment just so you feel more confident :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 26th November 2013, 11:43 am

Thank you ladies :) I am absolutely loving this forum- thank you so much for advice.
No the other PS isn't BAAPS registered either. I'm on the lookout for one right now (Y) xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 11:55 am

If money is an issue babe, like I said you can see a BAAPS surgeon for as little as £25 which is nothing is it hun to gain from their experience and you can see one through MyBreast for that price HERE

Is money is no problem and you'd like the choice of any BAAPS surgeon the cost of a consultation can be around £100-£150 and you can locate a BAAPS surgeon in your area HERE

Hope that helps babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th November 2013, 11:58 am

Oh how exciting but not much.more to.add girls have covered it all xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 26th November 2013, 12:45 pm

Cookie - NICE pics yahoo yahoo yahoo Flash Flash Flash Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs 

I need to ask though - what size are you Cookie - apologies for been so nosey ..

Great ideas and revelations - cos your avi is WOZZZZA!!!!

now i get your idea and explaination completely about the bra size been a perception ..

Honestly - i never got it till today - with the different pics you have put up ..

Sorry Cookie - but i will like to analyse your boobie Blush 

Avi - looks (or i perceive) very big and all the works

1st pic - completley different boobs - looks like an every day 'normal boob'

2nd pic - looks like a night time / oscars boob

NOW ALL of the pics ARE FANTASTIC - your BOOBS are lovely and I CANT believe you have had so many issues with them..

but the fact that you can make one fantastic boob - have 3 different FANTASTIC looks - shows you are an amazing amazon!!

I am extremely jealous of this boobs and also your ability to style them so perfectly!!!

I get you now - completely - its my abilty to make them gorgeous or ugly even after the BA ...

FANTASTIC!!!

THANK YOU
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 1:37 pm

I'm glad the pics helped Lil and thank you for the compliments Heart 

I'm a 32F hun... But as you can see, I can dress them up, dress them down or as you see in my avi... Give them that va-va-voom! Lol. Its all down to the bra you wear that create a different look for you.

Boobs are GREAT! yahoo  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down