Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice?

3 posters

Go down

re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice? Empty re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice?

Post by nickimarie 8th October 2011, 4:42 pm

Hi,

I had my BA over 2 years ago, a donut lift with 325 and 350 partials (different size for each boob!).

Anyway, they have never felt like a part of me, are still painful to touch and I can feel the implant move under my muscle and it drives me nuts! You can also see the distortion if I so much as open a jar of olives! Yuk!!!

I saw a surgeon that my Hubby works with who is very good and he advised doing lots of massage on them t help with the pain but really I'm unhappy with the way they look as well as the muscle thing. Ideally I would like the implants removed completely but PS advised not a great idea.

PS said the only way to get rid of the muscle issue was to change the placement to over but he advised that I may be able to feel the edge of the implants a bit more than I can now. I suggested going smalller with a full uplift because the are still quite droopy and uneven. PS said the smallest I could prob get away with is 250cc and would make me a B/C cup, I'd be less likely to feel the implant with the smaller size too. At the mo I'm a D cup but not a full one.

I've never had nice boobs and I just want to look and feel normal, not bothered really about the size. Has anyone else gone from unders to overs and changed the size of the implant?

Sorry this is such a mammoth post. Feeling so fed up re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice? 856466 any advice of anyone with similar experience would be really appreciated x x
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice? Empty Re: re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice?

Post by Love2run 9th October 2011, 2:47 am

I can't comment but I am interested to follow as I may end up with overs soon too. It's a shame you haven't been happy and hopefully you can have some breasts you like soon. Maybe try posting in the dr section with dr James micdriad( spelling?). He usally answers within a few days.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice? Empty Re: re-op unders to overs with smaller implant advice?

Post by nickimarie 9th October 2011, 11:15 am

Thanks hun for your kind words. If you don't mind me asking, why might you change to overs?
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 12th October 2011, 6:59 am

My impant is a little squashed where my muscle is and looks flat. The implant also doesnt fill out my old breast tissue so need to get it fixed which means a bigger implant.

when are you looking at getting your op done?
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th October 2011, 2:46 pm

I think Nads changed from unders to overs because of muscle distortion hun xx

Hope you manage to get things sorted out xx It's awful when you are unhappy and things just drag on and on xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 24th October 2011, 7:14 pm

Love2run, that's interesting because one of mine is completely flat form the side too!!

Just got my letter from the consultant who has advised that if I decide to go for surgery I would need the full anchor lift. I thought these days that they only did round the areola and the vertical scar... not the one underneath. Am torn now because I am so uncomfortable with them but I don't want the scarring. Also, as I didn't have a huge amount of breast tissue in the first place and I am very slim on top, there's a chance that the implant may be visible.... oh, what to do!!!

In terms of having a reop if that's what I decide, I will probably have to wait another year.

Keep me posted tho on how you get on and whether you decide to go for it.

Kay, thanks for your reply... can I just post Nads and ask her do you think? Any advice is soooo appreciated x x
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down