Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smaller implant next time?

+4
mirren001
Lisa34
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smaller implant next time? Empty Smaller implant next time?

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 9:44 am

When the time comes for a re-op what is the procedure if you want a smaller implant?

I've heard that its easier to go bigger on the next BA then smaller and just wondered why? Does this mean you would need a reduction almost as well? Im also taking into account that a lift may be required next time...

For me its a 50cc difference in sizes at the moment which I know can be quite a difference! Part of me says go for the bigger size while Im young and enjoy them and but the other is saying think of gravity lol...

So this will help me with my decision aswell xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Smaller implant next time? Empty Re: Smaller implant next time?

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2013, 10:12 am

To go bigger after a BA its a simple op with a quicker recovery than your first op with a replacement of the implants you have babe.

To reduce in size it requires a more invasive surgery and more scars, needing an uplift to tighten the skin around the smaller implant babe.

Its just a more invasive surgery to go smaller Jen. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th June 2013, 10:31 am

Yeah as cookie says its easy to go bigger, but going smaller means more invasive surgery to make the breast itself smaller x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 10:38 am

Ok thanks :) glad I know that now... I'm guessing ill need an uplift either way next time so it's something to remember xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 10:38 am

Cookie you had this didn't you because you had the 460s and went back to the 410s? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2013, 10:49 am

I did babe. I only have a small frame and the 460s looked ridiculous on 'me' they were huge. Don't get me wrong, at first I loved them. I had a good set of boobs for the first time and lapped up the attention. But after the novelty wore off, I realised I was more than just a pair of knockers and came to hate the attention my boobs got. It got to the point where I was just as conscious about them as I was pre-op. I wouldn't go swimming, would wear baggy clothes to hide them, would hunch forward to make them look smaller. It wasn't nice at all.

I reduced and to the 410s and had the lift and it made an incredible difference! They're narrower and actually 'fit' my frame, so are no longer the first thing you see when I walk in the room. They're still big and when I need these implants changing I plan to reduce again, but I'm happy with what I have, I can live with them and they do look good. So for 'me' the 460s were totally the wrong choice. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th June 2013, 10:50 am

Sorry to hijack this post,just got me thinking for next time too, having round implants first BA is it more difficult for a PSurgeon to anatomical implants next time round, also anyone had a nipple lift after BA not done with BA and is this possible? X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2013, 10:51 am

Yes, its possible to just have a nipple lift after having a BA Mirren yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 10:54 am

Thanks cookie for sharing! I don't want boobs that are too big for me either, I'm thinking about long term too, il love then first it like you said I don't want them so big that I have to hide them from men's eyes lol... I'm also aware they were to big for you and we're obviously all different but you always are great at giving both sides if view and pointing us in the right direction :) xx

Mirren- that's fine! It's always helpful to ask other questions related! That's a good one xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th June 2013, 10:58 am

Tanks Cookie that!s given me food for thought...mm.X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th June 2013, 11:02 am

Jen as long as you have given your ps pics of the size & look you want you,ll be fine & plenty of pics of what you would'nt want either. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 11:08 am

Ohh yes! I've been looking through before and after pics on the sticky, lads mags and the sun everyday lol :) I've got some pictures ready :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 26th June 2013, 12:20 pm

Id like bigger next time x Hopefully this is possible x Good to know if we want to go smaller its a more invasive procedure xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 12:24 pm

Yer defo, at least I know i could go bigger or smaller next op ... Although its a rigger procedure to go smaller, like I said before il likely need an uplift next time anyway so it does help xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 12:25 pm

Tougher * not rigger x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 1:02 pm

Sorry jen hijack this post too, cookie it's good to find someone who thinks they possibly went to big :0) I nevervthough I would say it as I only have 310cc and I do love my boobs but I know I want a much smaller implant when I next have mine done as clothes shopping is a pain plus I feel bigger with big boobs ( very odd). I never considered any of these things pre-op. 
oh and gravity does take it's toll even wearing a sports bra day and night lol ( with overs anyway) or maybe I'm super critical of my boobs.
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 1:03 pm

Sorry jen hijack this post too, cookie it's good to find someone who thinks they possibly went to big :0) I nevervthough I would say it as I only have 310cc and I do love my boobs but I know I want a much smaller implant when I next have mine done as clothes shopping is a pain plus I feel bigger with big boobs ( very odd). I never considered any of these things pre-op. 
oh and gravity does take it's toll even wearing a sports bra day and night lol ( with overs anyway) or maybe I'm super critical of my boobs.
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2013, 1:08 pm

Not everyone wants big boobs Jen. That's the thing and because when we first enter into this and many searches on the net claim the 'bigger is better' option which simply isnt right for everyone we are so naive to what the actual results might be on ourselves.

Once the novelty wears off from having boobs you do start to think of them as your own, they're a part of you and I find now that when I used to hear my big boobed mates complain about their boobs I'd roll my eyes and think I'd love to have something to complain about with them.... But when I got them, I KNEW exactly what they were complaining about and fully empathised.

But....we live and learn don't we girls. And its the learning that's going to help get us exactly what we want, be that the first time or anytime afterwards. We WILL get there. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 26th June 2013, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 1:11 pm

Thanks for the reply Jen,
That's the thing, im a size 12 so a bit curvy and I don't want my boobs to make me look and feel bigger. At the same time though I want them to look in proportion which is the problem im having! I think im 60/40 going for the 410's but its just the little niggling thing at the back of my mind about wether il be disappointed! I cant wait to try the implants again so I can stop thinking about it lol!!

i dont want big...i want proportion xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 1:14 pm

I completely agree, whilst I understand some have booby greed I have the opposite, feel so guilty for it. 
I'm glad I had the surgery as it did so much for me however , like u said the novelty has worn off and the practicality sets in.
I'm definitely still learning and hopefully in a few years time I will finally decide a look that is right for me lol.
I sound so negative, ladies you will love your boobs no matter what :0) 
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th June 2013, 1:15 pm

i want to go for xhp next time, go for a slighty thinner base but higher projection. would this be a simple r&r or would extra work need to be done because i decreased in width?
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 1:20 pm

Jen, do u have another appointment to try them on again? I am so hasty in life and I had my op done within 3 weeks of my first consultation. Next time I will take my time and do a lot more research. 
I will be due an uplift in a few years so I know that I can opt for a lot smaller :0) 
I'm a 30g and a size 6/8 so I'm not really in proportion, the novelty has worn off now lol but so glad I have experience huge boobs lol. 
What size boobs are you hoping for? The trouble is with a journey such as this, it's completely individual, what works for one lady doesn't work for another. 
X
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 1:23 pm

No you don't sound negative at all Jen! Its advice like yours which really helps me out because it makes me think of the other side of things rather than going as big as possible without a second though! Everyone has different likes and dislikes and just because your thinking of going smaller next time around doesn't mean your negative

Yes im back on the 2nd to try them again thank god.. See im a size 12...hips but no boobs lol. Im 5'9 also.  Im hoping for an E..Wouldn't be too upset with a F but no more than that ideally. xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 1:25 pm

Nicole, I guess it would depend on how much the width was decreased by because if the pocket was too big then theres a risk of bottoming out Ild guess.. Cookie? lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2013, 1:40 pm

Nicole wrote:i want to go for xhp next time, go for a slighty thinner base but higher projection. would this be a simple r&r or would extra work need to be done because i decreased in width?
It would depend how much forward projection you'd be wanting and if it would fill up the slack if you get my meaning hun. If they're big enough to do that it should be a straight forward replacement. If not, it may require a lift, but not a full anchor. I don't think that would. Be necessary at all for what you're thinking. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next