Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant

+9
MarieMc85
josey87
Ruth89
mariajw
misf1
RoxyChick
natalia
*Sally*
Gemma31
13 posters

Go down

Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant Empty Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant

Post by Gemma31 27th August 2009, 8:50 pm

As you all know I'm very undecided between two sizes and just wondered if any of you girls now wish you'd have gone for a smaller implant?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant Empty Re: Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant

Post by *Sally* 27th August 2009, 8:51 pm

Thats a toughy. I do like my boobs as they are but they are far far bigger than I would have wanted! I now measure a 34G (asked for a full DD) but they do look natural so I'm not that worried really.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant Empty Re: Anybody wishes they chosen the smaller implant

Post by natalia 27th August 2009, 8:52 pm

no not really i measure 32ff but do luv the size so much
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th August 2009, 9:30 pm

I went with my surgeons recommendation and I'm very please with them. What does your surgeon suggest?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th August 2009, 9:33 pm

Nope, I wanted them this size and got exactly what I wanted, maybe a little more. So I am very happy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 27th August 2009, 9:55 pm

Hey

Sometimes I wish I'd gone for the slightly smaller size. I chose 265cc, and surgeon initially recommended 240cc. I think the 240cc would have been more natural.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th August 2009, 10:32 pm

I'll let you know on tuesday! haha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 27th August 2009, 10:44 pm

ha ha you must be soooo excited...I am and I have 14 days left!!!!!

xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th August 2009, 11:37 pm

ha yes i feel like a small child at christmas!

think my boyfriend is getting **naughty word** off with me as its all im taking about 'oo 6 days, ooo 5 days and a half.... 5 days and 5 hours etc' Hysterical

then on tuesday morning i'll be a shivering wreck
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 28th August 2009, 9:16 am

i am so relieved i DIDNT choose the smaller size!! my first surgeon (whom i didnt like, and changed) was going to give me 210cc, which, after coming on here and reading up, seemed really really small. my next surgeon (lovely man!) properly listened to me and wanted to give me either 275cc or 290cc. after originally being told 210, these both seemed massive and i was terrified. but now, 4 days post-surgery, i feel i had a lucky escape with the first surgeon as they would have been really small on me!! i wanted small boobs as i am only small and didnt want people to notice (just wanted to naturally have what i created with chicken fillets and padding!), but even i wish i had gone a bit bigger!! so i would say always go with the bigger end of what the surgeon recommends!! and they look soooo much smaller when they are in than when you try them on in the consultation!!
good luck!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 28th August 2009, 11:02 am

Hi,

Definately not! I was offered 380s or 410s. I'm so pleased I went with the 410s.

I asked for a DD/E and ended up with a F but am so happy with them.

I've found that booby greed develops pretty quickly afterwards with most girls so I would always go for the bigger size.

Good luck!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 28th August 2009, 12:59 pm

I wasn't offered the choice of sizes - he told me which implant would give me the look I was after and he was spot on. I only had 255cc but it was enough to give me a drastic change without being too obvious...although as the months have gone on I'm sure they feel bigger, so I'm DEFINITELY glad I didn't push for the 290cc!

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 28th August 2009, 5:11 pm

I wish i went a little smaller, like 220s or something but my ps says this is a good size on me and any smaller they would have been further apart x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 29th August 2009, 9:04 am

I was offered 350cc or 400cc and went with the 350cc. Really pleased with them, am filling a D cup sports bra nicely and swelling seems minimal now so think I could fluff to a DD.

So glad I didn't go for the 400cc as I don't think they would have looked nice on me and would have been in agony. X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 29th August 2009, 4:20 pm

I am really pleased with my size, I love them :) xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down