Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do unders look much smaller?

+6
jellytot
lilibet
misf1
carol_s
Rach26
Susan13x
10 posters

Go down

Do unders look much smaller? Empty Do unders look much smaller?

Post by Susan13x 25th January 2011, 9:52 pm

I am getting unders n just wondered how much smaller they look to overs?
Or do they eventually fluff out to look the same size or do they always look a bit smaller?

I just wanna make sure i pick the right size :-)

Any advice would be muchly appreciated thanks xxx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Do unders look much smaller? Empty Re: Do unders look much smaller?

Post by Rach26 25th January 2011, 10:00 pm

I'm pre op hun so cant tell you from experience, but from what I've read from the other girls unders give around 10% reduction from what overs would be xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 10:01 pm

I think once the muscle expands and slackens they should end up a similar size, although most ladies on here think they end up by being slightly smaller.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th January 2011, 10:03 pm

Hi hun, I would think the difference would be very small and you would be the same size bra after, whatever placement you have. You can see what one of our resident surgeons said on the topic by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Has you surgeon suggested a size and placement?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 25th January 2011, 10:09 pm

Ye he has suggested 340/380cc unders im 32b/a the now n wanna be a 32d..im just worried incase i end up disapointed that i didnt go bigger..ive to go see my PS again to finalize sizes so wanna make sure i know by then...might go a bit bigger but dunno what the next size up will be from 340/380cc??

Its all so confusing lol xx

Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 25th January 2011, 10:20 pm

Hi - I've had 315 unders 2 weeks ago, was a 32A to start with, currently wearing 32D.. I would think 340/380 would def get you a D but its amazing how quickly you get used to the size - so think about if you want to go bigger? Buy a cheap sports bra in the cupsizes you are thining (Primark/Asda - £4) & fill with rice bags until you get the look you want & show the surgeon that.

Good luck x
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th January 2011, 10:29 pm

I would think if he has suggested unders hun that they would probably be best for you. Thats really good that you are going to see him again, I would hope he will let you try on lots of implants to help you decide. Maybe you could take pictures with you of boobs you like so he completely understands the look you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 25th January 2011, 10:31 pm

I was a 32B pre-op and had 375 anatomical unders. I'm currently measuring a 32DD and am wearing a 34DD sports bra. I would think that you should acheive a 32D with the 380cc's!

If in doubt - go larger! I have't heard any girlies here complaining because they're too big! lol
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 26th January 2011, 10:16 pm

Ye i was really glad that im getting to see him again coz i had decided on 340cc and 380cc with him but then when ive thought about it n read on here what size girls got im starting to think maybe i should go a bit bigger coz every1 is saying how they measure a lot bigger than how they look. Ye def gonna try on loads of sizes with him n see what i prefer..ive been sending my bf to buy me the nuts mag to try n get some picsof boobs i like to take in with me lol

xxx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th January 2011, 11:12 pm

I think the girls measure the size they are, the bras wouldn't fit otherwise. The thing is we all have our own perception of cup size, I fit in a FF bra because my boobs look and measure that size. However I dont think they look bigger than a DD and in clothes they can look almost non existant (although if they do I dont wear the top that does that to them). Which is why I think it is so important to show your surgeon the look you want with pics rather than tell him a cup size. His idea of cup size could be completely different to yours, you may also be asking for a smaller size than the one you have in your head. I also cut pics out of nuts magazine lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th January 2011, 7:06 am

misf1 wrote:I think the girls measure the size they are, the bras wouldn't fit otherwise. The thing is we all have our own perception of cup size, I fit in a FF bra because my boobs look and measure that size. However I dont think they look bigger than a DD and in clothes they can look almost non existant (although if they do I dont wear the top that does that to them). Which is why I think it is so important to show your surgeon the look you want with pics rather than tell him a cup size. His idea of cup size could be completely different to yours, you may also be asking for a smaller size than the one you have in your head. I also cut pics out of nuts magazine lol
i agree with this totally
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 27th January 2011, 10:46 am

Hi hun, I had 380cc round unders, pre op 32C now wearing 32F but think I'm beginning to fluff! May have to get a FF now. X you should increase by at least 3 cup sizes if not 4! X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 30th January 2011, 11:32 am

Aww thats good to know...3-4 cup sizes sound good to me lol

Was just worried incase unders always look much smaller than overs but after reading this they shouldnt end up all that much diff..little bit at the most :-)

Im glad im getting unders just hope i can handle the extra pain afterwards coz my pain threshold is almost non-existant lol

xxx

Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 30th January 2011, 12:00 pm

Our admin nads went from unders to overs with the same sized implants and she did not notice a size difference. If a surgeon thinks it may make a difference, they will ususally take this into account when recommending the right implant size for you. I agree with what the other have said about taking pictures with you - this is the only way you can guarantee you and your surgeon are on the smae page. x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th January 2011, 12:20 pm

I went from unders to overs too with the same size implants. I went up about a cup size with overs BUT I did gain some weight too so i probably wasn't all to do with the placement change.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 30th January 2011, 12:29 pm

Ye ive kept some pics from the NUTS mag my bf got me so i can take them in with me n show my PS the next time i see him the exact size i wanna be so hopefully he can match the size of implant i need :-) xxx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down