Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pain was horrible!

+17
kerrymac1
cakey_baby
gotsomeboobs
misf1
alisia09
Mia
squems
*Sally*
dbs
RoxyChick
sarahsbabies
Tonic28
nads
ShootingStar
Nisey
MsTeews
Miyuki
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The pain was horrible! Empty The pain was horrible!

Post by Miyuki 2nd July 2009, 10:35 am

Thank goodness, I can finally move again! I'm 1 week post op today and have really been suffering. I was just telling Emma about my painful experience.

I don't know why it hurt so much, the whole time I was thinking "why did i do this?, why did i do this?"

I was on morphine every day this past week and was still in pain. I blacked out from pain when I was in the car on sunday, on my way to have my drains removed. Twice.

I was also on Rohypnol to sleep (The date rape drug). But even with that I couldn't get more than 2 hours of sleep a night and that was seriously taking it's toll. I was exhausted! I managed 6 last night though. It felt great!

My doc said it happens once in a while that a person's chest muscles are just so tight and inflexible that it causes extreme pain so that might be it. I think the drains might have contributed a lot too. As soon as they came out I was lots better.
The doc was kinda freaking out when he saw me. That didn't help me much. I think he was really worried. I had a hard time seeing where I was going because my vision would go black when I tried to move.

Even though the surgery went really well with no complications. The experience afterward was terrible.

But I'm feeling a hundred times better now and they look great. I'm very very very happy with them.Would I do it again? I seriously doubt it. But I'm still glad I did.
Miyuki
Miyuki
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The pain was horrible! Empty Re: The pain was horrible!

Post by MsTeews 2nd July 2009, 11:25 am

Sorry to hear you had such a bad time pain wise initially, at least youre feeling better now :) How big did you go and how long did you have the drains for? xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 2nd July 2009, 11:27 am

Awww hun I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad time of it all! And very happy that you're starting to feel a bit better now. I hope you continue to heal and that you soon can just enjoy them :-)
xxx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 2nd July 2009, 1:08 pm

Oh poor you, sounds like you really suffered hunni, how frightening this must have been for you, i am so glad you are through the worst of it now and recovering well, it's all uphill from here Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd July 2009, 1:13 pm

Ah hun, sorry you had a painful recovery, glad you're feeling much better now, just think of how lovely you'll look in bras/bikinis/tops/dresses xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 2nd July 2009, 2:10 pm

Ah poor you how awful for you! How long were the drains in for?

Glad ur thru the worst of it. Wish u better and speedy recovey soon, each day will get better. Rest up and look forward to enjoying your new boobies Boobs xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 2nd July 2009, 2:25 pm

Hug OMG that sounds just horrendous, not freaked me out at all being pre op :) (only joking). Glad you're feeling better now
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 2nd July 2009, 2:39 pm

Ahh, poor you! Glad you're feeling better though lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki 2nd July 2009, 2:47 pm

Thanks girls, it was really was a scary experience. Whoever reads this that's still pre-op, don't let it put you off! That kind of pain is really rare.

The drains were in for about 4 days. Way too long in my opinion. Plus the one drain (the right one that was really hurting) was in too far. It was almost coiled up in my boob! Owie.

I'm just glad they look so good. If they didn't I'd be sooooooo upset. At least I gained from the pain :) .

I can start looking forward to all the positives now that my mind isn't focused on how much it hurts. I'm so exhausted though. I find it almost impossible to sleep on my back:(

It's true that it's only uphill from here though. Every day it hurts less, I need to take less painkillers and I get just that little bit more sleep.
Miyuki
Miyuki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 2nd July 2009, 3:15 pm

you poor thing, do you do lots of exercise or anything that might have made your muscles tight or do you think its genetics?

Thankfully the surgeon Im going with dosnt use drains so if it was a contributing factor Im glad itll be avoided!!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki 2nd July 2009, 4:50 pm

I guess it's just genetics.. I never exercise. Or it may be because I never exercise..the muscle have never stretched.. I don't know.

I would think it's a little safer to use drains, in case you bleed a lot. There will also be minimal swelling and therefore should be less pain.
Unfortunately that's not how it worked for me though.
If I could go back I'd refuse drains, if they're not placed right it's hell.

dbs and sarahsbabies, you're doing it the same day! Good luck to you both Cheerleader . The last week before my op dragged by so slowly, I couldn't wait.
Miyuki
Miyuki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd July 2009, 5:05 pm

omg you poor thing - I'm so glad things are slowly starting to get better for you. The drains are awful. I had my revision op today and when the nurse removed them this morning it actually made me cry it hurt so much.

Sending lots of love and hugs. All downhill from here lovely.

Sally xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by squems 2nd July 2009, 5:16 pm

oh bless you hun glad your feeling a bit better now I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end :) it's all uphill from here xx
squems
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by squems 2nd July 2009, 5:26 pm

no got that wrong having another blonde moment like Sally said it's all downhill :)
squems
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 2nd July 2009, 5:46 pm

Miyuki wrote:.

I would think it's a little safer to use drains, in case you bleed a lot. There will also be minimal swelling and therefore should be less pain.
Unfortunately that's not how it worked for me though.
If I could go back I'd refuse drains, if they're not placed right it's hell.

I dont think its Unsafe not to use drains. My surgeon said they are used to drain away excesss fluid which naturally builds up after they are removed anyway as its part of the healing process, and just gets flushed out of your system, so he didnt think they were necessary.

Its an interesting point though, as to why they are used, have had a google and found this:

"A drain is a thin soft tube that is sometimes used by surgeons to provide a way for fluids to exit from the surgical site and not accumulate. During operation, if the surgeon decides that there seems to be a greater than usual chance of fluids building up in the area (which could interfere with proper healing), then a drain may be used. If a drain is used, there may be slightly more postoperative pain than usual, until the drain is removed. Drains are not very often used for breast augmentation, except for repeat or "redo" surgery."

I guess like most things, it depends on the individual needs of the patient and what the surgeon recommends.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd July 2009, 6:13 pm

Aw!!! Poor you, glad it is all behind you now!! Time to enjoy Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 2nd July 2009, 7:22 pm

ah hun, i'm sorry you had so much pain. glad your feeling better now though xxx
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd July 2009, 8:48 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about how much pain you had, it sounds just terrible. I can't even imagine. You strong thing you. Glad your feeling ok now, at least you wont have to go through that again. Bless u. Take care.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 2nd July 2009, 9:22 pm

Ahh hun, sorry to hear you were in a lot of pain initially, but glad your feeling much better now 👍 rest up and happy healing chick xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 2nd July 2009, 10:33 pm

Wow 4 days to have the drains in seems a really long time. I had mine for 48 hours and there was about 8 inches or so of drainage tube inside the boobies which I found pretty surprising when the nurse pulled them out!

At least the worst is over now, just rest up and you can start to enjoy your new boobies xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 3rd July 2009, 6:56 pm

Really sorry to hear you were in so much pain hun, glad your starting to feel better and just think you have fab new boobies for summer!

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

The pain was horrible! Empty oh no!!

Post by kerrymac1 3rd July 2009, 10:05 pm

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience but sounds like you are doing better now which is good. It just goes to show how different people's bodies react, I'm so hoping that I don't suffer too much!! Happy healing chick :) xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 4th July 2009, 6:20 am

Oh no, how awful for you! it has scared me too, being pre op.

How are you feeling now? where did you have your op? x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki 4th July 2009, 12:08 pm

I'm doing much much better pain-wise. It definitely feels like a normal soreness. I had me op in Cape Town, South Africa. My mom lives in S.A so I'm staying with her until I'm better.

Don't be worried fluffy_bunn1e, as I said, it's really not the norm. I have notoriously bad luck. :dunno:

My biggest problem at the moment is lack of sleep. I'm exhausted and really struggling to function because of it. It's just impossible for me to sleep on my back no matter how strong the sleeping pills. I haven't had more than 4 hours sleep a night in 9 days!

Thanks for all the caring words girls. It's a great help! Hug
Miyuki
Miyuki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 4th July 2009, 12:16 pm

Awww I'm glad its getting better huni :-)
Keep your chin up, I'm sure you'll be fully better in no time and delighted with your new boobies
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next