Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts)

+10
ShootingStar
kirsti
xxprincessxx
COOKIE
Tilly
eastla
misf1
zoeb
NurseSophie89
heather09treva
14 posters

Go down

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Empty Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts)

Post by heather09treva 27th March 2010, 6:01 pm

Hi guys, there I was all exited ready to buy stuff for op and last nite I had an awful nightmare and its been playin on my mind all day at work and now Im terrified like really debating not going though with it Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Icon_eek I wanted it so bad and Iv really sacred myself.It prob happned because op moved foward and I watched the start of the act op itself and its stuck in my head. Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Icon_pale Im scared I wont wake up . Can anyone help? I feel gutted now because I was sooo happy I dnt knw what to do xxxx Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 856466
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Empty Re: Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts)

Post by NurseSophie89 27th March 2010, 6:08 pm

Chick trust me you will be fine! I had a really weird dream the other night aswell and it freaked me right out! Dream that instead of implants i got tesco bags full of rubbish put in instead haha! Dreams are just our brains way of like 'voicing its concerns' about all your little worries. But really hun, dont let it put you off. Its natural to have doubts, but itll all be worth it in the end!!

xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Empty Re: Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts)

Post by zoeb 27th March 2010, 6:08 pm

Bless you, nightmares are awful things.

Why don't you read some of the BA day reports the girls have put on here? It might help you get out of that frightened dream mode and back with your feet more on the ground? I know it is really scary (I am scared) but when you read about the girls experiences, they are so positive.

Take care

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 27th March 2010, 6:14 pm

Thanks girls I really hope this feeling goes away xxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th March 2010, 6:27 pm

It's just one of those thing, and completely normal. I think we have all had the nightmares that something has gone wrong. Try and get yourself thinking positive again, look at the tops you want to buy or check out la senza's web site.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 27th March 2010, 6:33 pm

Ah hun it's totally normal - we all have doubts and scary dreams about the surgery.

Once you are done though you will be so pleased with the results, I think zoeb has given good advice to read some of the stories.

Hope you feel better about it all xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 27th March 2010, 6:45 pm

We have all been there and all go through it. Just think how would you feel if you cancelled and didn't do it now - be strong you can do it!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 27th March 2010, 6:50 pm

Thank you so much I feel a bit better I did have a nose on lazenza website thnk you Misf1 lol can I ask do u wake up and its a real shock? or is it like oh ok bobies? xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 27th March 2010, 6:55 pm

I had my BA on Thursday and remember waking up and putting my hand to my boobies thinking they didnt feel any different. They wheeled me back to my room where my OH was and because I was still drowsy and drugged I just kept asking him if they looked any different as I was convinced they didnt. Funny thing is I am only 2 days post op and I am already having trouble remembering what they were like.

You will go through so many doubts/emotions before your BA but that is why this forum is so fab and the people on here will help you through it. Just think how many people go through this procedure and I havent yet met anyone who regrets it!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th March 2010, 7:24 pm

Awww hunni, those dreams are awful and most of us have had them, if we were to believe what we dream, I'd have woken up with no nipples!, my boobs on my back! and my implants sat on a shelf in Sainsburys!! Shocked

It's all normal babe. you'll be fine Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 27th March 2010, 7:46 pm

cookie wrote: my implants sat on a shelf in Sainsburys!! Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Icon_eek

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 557141 Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 557141
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 27th March 2010, 7:48 pm

I was soooo scared of not waking up, then when I woke after I thought how silly I was and they do loads of these everyday:)
its normal to worry, try enjoy being excited in the lead-up:)
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsti 27th March 2010, 9:58 pm

cookie, you just really made me laugh! nearly fell on the floor! My ba is on thursday and i too am sooooo worried its unbelieveable! Know i prob shouldnt be drinking but havin a few wee sherries tonight! Just so that i can sleep! The nightmares really are ridiculous! xxxx
kirsti
kirsti
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th March 2010, 11:10 pm

Aww poor you!!

This is so normal though and the amount of girls who have these dreams is untrue!

I dreamt my implant slipped down to my tummy and i had to push it back up into place and bandage it to stay there!! Screwy

I did have terrible complications but do you know what, i still don't regret it, you go get your boobies you so want, don't let your nightmares put you off because you'll be dreaming of cleavage for the rest of your days, what's worse?

Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th March 2010, 11:32 pm

heather09treva wrote:Thank you so much I feel a bit better I did have a nose on lazenza website thnk you Misf1 lol can I ask do u wake up and its a real shock? or is it like oh ok bobies? xx
I didn't find it a shock I was quite with it when I woke up, but was so hungry and thirsty I didn't care about seeing my boobs until I'd eaten. It took some adjusting after the op and I didn't get used to them for a while, but every time I seen my reflection in anything I was looking at my boobs, constantly looking into the mirror checking them lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 28th March 2010, 12:06 am

Thank you so much girls Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 948189 I feel so much better xxx I really dont know what Id do with out u lot Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 375568
I apologise in advance for the nervous wreck and panick questions iv got just under 8 weeks,thats alot of time to worry lol
thank you again lol implants in sainsburys haha xxxxxxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starfish67 28th March 2010, 7:50 am

Hi I had my BA on Friday, and was so so scared counldn't stop crying and really wanted to cancel alot of the time due to fear .... Im such a wimp !!!! But its all done and altho Im in alot of pain Im releived its over and can start to think about lovely sexy underwear and bikinis Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 727935
You will feel so gutted if you cancel, I was really scared about the GA but it was a breeze, I asked for numbing cream for the back of my hand, think they must of thought OMG what a baby but it was great didn't feel a thing. xx
starfish67
starfish67
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 28th March 2010, 3:20 pm

Thanks starfish! yer thinking about sexy bikinis is keeping me goin hehe xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 28th March 2010, 5:53 pm

I can't tell you the amount of times i nearly cancelled mine.....& that was just the consulations. I kept thinking if i go to M&S & get some good bras i'll be ok......deep down i knew that wasn't the answer, i've been unhappy for years. Once i had got my head around that & got my date i was soooo excited!!!!
I luuuuurve my new assets :-) & you will too xxxx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 28th March 2010, 6:08 pm

thanks stephyxx now all I need to do is drag myself to the hospital lol xxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 28th March 2010, 6:25 pm

You will be fine hun, these nightmares are normal and most people have them leading up to the op, I certainly had my fair share! Despite me being petrified and worrying about everything, i'm so glad I did it and having gone through I would do it all again in a flash.What you get at the end is indeed a small price to pay!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 28th March 2010, 6:32 pm

Thank you funkygirl xxx Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) 321562
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Had horrible nightmare about ba( big doubts) Empty Not even booked yet and having dreams!!

Post by kayla 29th March 2010, 3:31 pm

The funniest, but it really frightened me when I was dreaming!! - I decided to go with the first surgeon I saw and he had recommended 460cc. I ended up with one huge, pendulous uniboob in the middle of my chest, cyclops style!! Then when the Dr examined me before leaving the hosp ( he seeemed pleased with his work too!!) milk started to gush out!!

Guess it's like the others have said, normal!! Really doubt it means anything at all, well I hope not!!

Good Luck xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 29th March 2010, 5:46 pm

omg kayla, that one's the best lol... cyclops boob lol xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 29th March 2010, 11:03 pm

haha that did make me chuckle xxxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down