Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubts

5 posters

Go down

Doubts Empty Doubts

Post by kerrymac1 26th September 2009, 6:48 pm

I've been really excited and happy with my choice of size (375cc) but I've got less than 3 weeks to go now and I'm starting to think what if that's not big enough???
I've been reading that although you may measure a large cup size your actual boobs don't look that big! I'm currently a 34 B and would like to be a full D and look a full D.
Oh god I'm so confused I don't want to be too big but I don't want to waste my money and be too small? Doubts Icon_rolleyes
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Doubts Empty Re: Doubts

Post by natalia 26th September 2009, 7:14 pm

i think u will with that size i was a small b to had 410 now im 32ff but look a dd/e xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th September 2009, 7:18 pm

Ah thanks Nat put my mind at ease, I'm such a worrier Doubts Icon_smile xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th September 2009, 7:19 pm

Hi hun are you having overs or unders? Have you tried the rice test? I know it's not 100% accurate but might give you an idea. If your having unders only measure out 319ml of rice as you lose about 15% of the implant. I think you could get a D from that though.
Did your surgeon offer bigger?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th September 2009, 7:24 pm

I'm having overs and when I tried the implants at the consultation I thought they looked good but I think I've been reading too much and thats started my doubts. He did offer me 410 I think but I thought they looked massive ha. Plus with less than 3 weeks to go I don't know if I can change the size now anyway?? xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th September 2009, 7:30 pm

thye do tend to look smaller once their in so 410 would prob just give u a very slight boost
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th September 2009, 7:31 pm

They always look smaller when they're inside. But you should go for what you feel comfortable with, there's not much difference between 375 and 410, it wouldn't be a cup size. Probably just mm difference. So you will end up the same bra size either way.
If you wanted to change your mind, I'm sure you can arrange for another size to be there.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th September 2009, 7:35 pm

Mmmm think I might e-mail him and see what he says. My mum's been saying all along that I should go for the bigger size ha
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th September 2009, 7:40 pm

thats a good idea my mum said the same to kerry
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 8:21 pm

Hey huni,
I think its totally normal to start having doubts about it. Most people say they wish they'd gone bigger afterwards, so I'd say take the biggest size your surgeon will offer. I know what you mean about being worried it'll be too small - I was offered 300's by my surgeon and had to push him to say I could have the 340's. I dont want to pay all that money and still not feel I'm big enough. I think we both need to remind ourselves that it'll be better to have a pretty looking result than a really fake looking result (unless that's what you're after) just because we want as much volume as they can squeeze into us! hehe.
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 10:12 pm

I would recommend looking at the 410s once more before you have the op. The first time I ever put the implant sizers in by bra I was shocked by how big they seemed, but it's amazing how quickly you get used to the size and they start looking more normal. In my case the 410s were the largest size I was offered by my PS. Right the way up until a month before my op I had decided on 380s, but I decided if boobie greed did set in after my op (which it did) I didn't want to feel like "why didn't I go with the 410s". 410s was the largest size I was offered and even though I'd like them to be a bit bigger, at least I know these were the biggest I could physically have. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down