Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs look horrible

+7
loopylou
butterfly7713
sugarplum_sassie
nikitaw86
jen86
thevisionoflife
dawnmids
11 posters

Go down

Boobs look horrible Empty Boobs look horrible

Post by dawnmids 29th August 2011, 2:49 pm

Boobs look horrible 154564 Afternoon fellow boobers Boobs look horrible 48411 I took my bra off to breath and i noticed my boobs are actually dropping and are lower than what they was a few days ago, but actually i think look rather gross at the moment, will they get better once fully dropped or will i look a plonker now on lol, i think its because my nipples are still lowish but was before the operation but they said i didnt need a lift, but i think i probably did, for those who have seen my pics will i get some fullness under where my nipple sits or will it probably look much how they do now? thanks very much
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Boobs look horrible Empty Re: Boobs look horrible

Post by thevisionoflife 29th August 2011, 2:58 pm

dawnmids,

I wouldn't worry too much at the moment 6 days is so early you have many more changes to come.

If you still have any concerns later on I'd voice them at your check up.

Also Its hard when they do start to drop as you get so used to seeing them all pert and up high.

Give it some time and see how you feel then!

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 3:14 pm

hey hun, you souind a lot like me. Pre op i felt very saggy but was told i dont need a lift, i was borderline but they said a ba would be fine. I feel my nipples r a little tbh, and at 4 months po, they r ALOT better then straight after surgery. Hopefully when yor implant drops it shall fill out your lower pole a bit. I feel my lower pole is very slight, i have plenty of upper pole. Would you mind if i could have a look at your pics?
your welcome to see mine babe just ask. I had 460cc partials, so cos the muscle is holding onto my implant they will take longer to drop too! xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th August 2011, 3:18 pm

hey

my friends who have already had ba's have warned me about the ugly stage don't worry hun its gonna be ages before ur boobies settle

why do u think u may of needed a lift? was this ever mentioned? x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 29th August 2011, 3:30 pm

jen86 wrote:hey hun, you souind a lot like me. Pre op i felt very saggy but was told i dont need a lift, i was borderline but they said a ba would be fine. I feel my nipples r a little tbh, and at 4 months po, they r ALOT better then straight after surgery. Hopefully when yor implant drops it shall fill out your lower pole a bit. I feel my lower pole is very slight, i have plenty of upper pole. Would you mind if i could have a look at your pics?
your welcome to see mine babe just ask. I had 460cc partials, so cos the muscle is holding onto my implant they will take longer to drop too! xxx

hi i have pm'd you, would be great for u to take a look if urs are at all similar will give me some hope :) i had 475 overs x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 3:33 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:hey

my friends who have already had ba's have warned me about the ugly stage don't worry hun its gonna be ages before ur boobies settle

why do u think u may of needed a lift? was this ever mentioned? x
thats a good point, did they mention a lift?? x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 29th August 2011, 3:38 pm

i asked if i needed one and he said no, he reacons my nipple was above the line whatever that meant lol so even though i bought it up he said not needed x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th August 2011, 3:59 pm

they would of said straight away if u where borderline hun!!

was 475 the max cc u could go?
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 29th August 2011, 4:23 pm

Hi hun, just tried viewing your pics again, but couldn't, I clicked the link you pm'd me and entered the password but it takes me nowhere just keeps coming up enter password again and again??? is there something up with picturetrail at the mo? what's your username on there?
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 29th August 2011, 5:06 pm

Hi,

They go through so many stages and believe me my boobs newly po looked like Frankensteins creation. They were balck and blue, odd shapes, funny looking nipples the list goes on but believe me hun they will look so different 6 months po. I know it sounds a long way off but it will fly by.

Happy healing xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 29th August 2011, 6:12 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:they would of said straight away if u where borderline hun!!

was 475 the max cc u could go?

well in the first meeting with him, he said 420cc and when i saw him operation day i asked to go slightly bigger so he said 445cc as he said if go any bigger the skin will struggle, but when i woke up he said my skin was nice and stretchy and put in 475cc lol so he went bigger than we agreed.
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th August 2011, 6:25 pm

thats good cause he filled them to the max he could

i'm going 525 at surgeons suggestion

they really would of told u if u where borderline hun don't panic yet xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 29th August 2011, 7:02 pm

Dawn hon, they will be lovely I'm sure. Have you seen the youtube photo slideshow - link is on here somewhere. They look strange for first 2 weeks or so at last. Your implant just needs to drop down.

My surgeon has told me mine may take 3 - 4 months to drop properly because my lower pole is tight, so dont worry xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 29th August 2011, 7:18 pm

I'm sure it will be fine, I think I found it a shock when the swelling went down at just under a week as I thought they looked droopy but they look much better now I think x
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 8:09 pm

dawnmids wrote:i asked if i needed one and he said no, he reacons my nipple was above the line whatever that meant lol so even though i bought it up he said not needed x
this is wat my surgeon did. basically if u stand to an angle to a mirror n look at ur boobs, u see th crease at th bottom of ur boob? imagine a line going straight from there n lone it up to ur nipple. if ur nipple is below th libe u r generally fit for a lift, if ur nipple is on th line its basically borderline n it will b decided upon ur anatomy n breast tissue etc. if ur nipple is above th line, u dont need a lift. this is a general guidline but makes sense! on my before pics my nipple is on th line so my surgeon did me a ba n sed he didnt think i needed a lift.
hope that makes some sense! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th August 2011, 3:26 pm

At six days post op, it's really not the time to be worrying about how they look. Try not to think about what they look like now, you'll still have lots of swelling and your boobs will be sitting at an unnatural position on your chest. When you see your PS for your check up in about a month, mention the worries you have, but try not to stres about it.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 31st August 2011, 12:28 am

Heya Dawn,

Your nipples will point downwards until your implant drops; when it drops it will elevate the nipple as the silicone will move to a lower position in the breast.

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 31st August 2011, 3:48 pm

Hi - If you read some of my previous post you will see that I have had the same dilemmas - but I was advised a lift and went against the advice. I do wish I had had it done now - BUT....Im 5 weeks post op, and it is true - they really do change a lot...following my BA I was so hung up on how they looked - couldnt stop looking at them, searching the internet for pics of boobs after surgery to when they had finally settled....and felt very depressed if Im honest. But over time, they have changed, and I dont pay too much attention to them now - I tend to just look twice a day lol

I had dual place 390's which means "partial under and over" placement designed for droopy boobs - so it fills in the top part, and hopefully fluffs the bottom - but mine are still no where near perfect - the bottom of each boob feels "unfilled" and my surgeon says the implants are where they should be, but will still drop - so wants to see me in 3 months to see how they have changed.

Im hoping to do a picturetrail of my boobs soon and will let u know - but I would be courious to see your pics if you dont mind to see if we have similar problems.
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down