Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible pain

+3
mum23boys
nads
tashbarnes
7 posters

Go down

Horrible pain Empty Horrible pain

Post by tashbarnes 15th December 2009, 7:15 pm

Hi I'm Tash and new to all of this.. have just been scanning to find answers to all of my worries!!

I had 340 unders on Thursday...my left boob is behaving really nicely and to be honest you would not think I have had an op...but my right side.. ouch! The pain is in my breast plate area (and a little bit higher)and when I go to sit up from bed / chair or generally try to do anything I get a really horrible stabbing pain (like my muscle is being pulled) the whole boob area aches like mad and my pain killers do not seem to help with this. The squelching on this side has stopped but has been replaced with this..... I'm worried because it has only happened over the last 2 days and it getting worse not better. It wouldn't be so bad but I am left handed so I have not put any strain on my right side...

I called Transform up today and they said perfectly normal, blah blah blah..

Is it......? Any help would be so appreciated xxxxxxx sad smile
tashbarnes
tashbarnes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Horrible pain Empty Re: Horrible pain

Post by nads 15th December 2009, 7:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. I think it is normal, as long as you dont have a fever/breast is really swollen/lots of excess bruising, its probably just the muscle trauma. My right one was much sorer because it was the smaller one preop so took a lot more effort getting it in

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tashbarnes 15th December 2009, 7:24 pm

Thank you, it isn't any of those, just harder and possibly higher than the other one. I have quite a high pain threshold, but this is getting me down....especially being the first couple of days post op were pretty much pain free!! I knew it was too good to be true!
tashbarnes
tashbarnes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th December 2009, 8:06 pm

Make sure you keep up with pain meds, theres no need to be in pain hun, go to your gp if paracetomal isnt strong enough x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 15th December 2009, 8:09 pm

Hi and welcome Horrible pain 536278 .

I had 325 partial unders and my recovery sounds a bit like yours.

My leftie was great but the pain in my incision site on my right was a nightmare, and just like you described seemed to get worse rather than better, I think it peaked at 6-7 days post op and then very gradually became less.

My ps said he thought it was just to do with me having more sensation in the right side post op so felt more of the tissue trauma from the op and the healing.

It is normal and I sympathise, all I would advise is to stay in bed for a couple of days and do absolutely nothing!

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2009, 8:22 pm

Awww hun, all perfectly normal. Horrible pain 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 15th December 2009, 8:48 pm

Hi - I could've written your post myself! My pain started 3 days post op in my rightie and it was really bad - I even ended up being unable to move my right arm and having a numb hand and pins and needles in my arm! It got better in the second week but was quite acary so I do sympathise! the only thing I can advise is maybe taking Arnica 360 - these really helped with the pain I was having - and don't worry it is perfectly normal - it took my rightie a good five months before it felt as 'normal' as the left one! Good luck and it will all be worth it,
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th December 2009, 9:21 pm

I didn't have this as I had overs, but you have my sympathy. I would go and get some stronger pain killers you can get them over the counter at a pharmacy. Have a few days with them. The more pain you are in the more tense you will be and your muscle has just been stretched over an implant so you don't really want to tense it. Try to relax, maybe some ice packs for the swelling. Unfortunatly they do tend to heal at different times so one could remain higher and a bit swollen for a while yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tashbarnes 15th December 2009, 10:18 pm

Thankyou all for your help, claire265 thanks for your note, I forgot to mention the pins and needles, it's really poo! But glad I'm not alone! All I can think about is my poor family, du is doing everything with the kids and mucking out my horse after working, I'm so not used to sitting on my bum moaning!! Thanks again all of you, much appreciated fx Give You
tashbarnes
tashbarnes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th December 2009, 10:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel better soon, it's normal to have tightness and swelling after the op, if you;re still in a lot of pain 2 weeks post op then book in to see your surgeon, the pain should subside within two weeks of the op.

xxxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down