Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies

+19
misskaren
senora
tigertonix
ringring21
Jenpops
Anavi2
Kayla1990
Prettylil
JordanG92
tinkerbell24
May4444
Wonderwoman1
Mrs_B_24
Geb2g08
Bigbusty
rachij
MissCET
louise28
COOKIE
23 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

December Buddies Empty December Buddies

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 4:35 pm

December Buddies 7918fbddd2029504baf86b5b3d7d8d15_zps39bf1863
Cheerleader Cheerleader Off ya go ladies!Cheerleader Cheerleader 
If you haven't already added your surgery date and details to the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) then please do so if you'd like to so we can then wish you lots of luck from us all when your special day arrives Stars 

Last edited by COOKIE on 26th January 2014, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

December Buddies Empty Re: December Buddies

Post by louise28 20th October 2013, 6:26 pm

thank you I'm actually jumping for joy to see this, I'm sooo nearly a proper buddy. December was feeling ages away until now, thanks for posting this Cookie. Today is a fabulous day, I've just figured out how to get the little yellow thingys too, woohoo.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 6:35 pm

Hahaha we aim to please Louise! dance 

Our first breast buddy in here...YAY! Its definitely not long away now hun and you'll soon have other buddies in here to chat with soon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 22nd October 2013, 3:37 pm

Thanks Cookie!

Hi Louise, i'm booked in for 17th December wavey XXX
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 22nd October 2013, 8:12 pm

Yay I have a buddy. It was getting a bit lonely in here. Where are you booked? I'm in Nuffield Glasgow on 9th, the excitement is bonkers, never imagined feeling like this about getting a BA. X
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 23rd October 2013, 10:29 am

I'm at the Shelburn Hospital in High Wycombe, i booked through MyBreast  - having Adrian Richards.

I'm so excited too!! I have moments where i'm terrified and question my decision, and then moments when i can't wait for the day to arrive!! I'm a super flat 34a (after breastfeeding 2 kids), and can't wait to finally have boobs! Still deciding on size, i'm thinking about 460cc moderates  - but don't want to be too big. I'm going back for a second consultation in a few weeks to try on again.

You are lucky having the 9th as you will be much more settled in time for xmas. I will be going for my first pre-op check on Xmas Eve, but new breasts are going to be the best xmas present ever dance 

So nice to have a December buddy xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 23rd October 2013, 2:13 pm

I'm the same MissCet, it's breastfeeding my 2 kids also that's spurred me on to do this. I absolutely loved breastfeeding, I was a 34B before pregnant and went up to a D, then once i'd shifted the last dregs of babyweight through endless exercise, I was left with saggy empty Bs. I've never been measured properly and currently wear a 34A bra which seems to fit nice, i'm hoping for a full C, i'm going back on 1st Nov to decide size, my choices were, 300, 330 & 360cc round Nagor Impleo overs. I've narrowed it down to 300 & 330cc as felt the 360cc were a bit too big for me. Totally agree this will be the best Xmas present ever.xxx
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 24th October 2013, 10:38 am

I'm having the Nagor Impleos too! I'm also hoping for a full C/D. I am going back for a second consultation as i am rather nervous about having 460's - it seems huge in comparison to what other ladies have! However, i did try the implant on and it didn't look too big...it's such a tricky decision! I do have a wide BWD, so that may be what's making the difference. I may end up looking a C/D but end up measuring a lot bigger in bras. Love the squishiness of the Impleos though!
Have you told many family and friends you're having it done? Initially i was only going to tell my husband and my mum - but now half the family know plus most of my girl friends! They've all been really supportive, and some of my pregnant friends are already saying they'll be coming for tips once they've finished with breastfeeding! I just need to stop worrying about all the things that can go wrong and focus on the positives - we will both start next year with lovely boobs!! xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 24th October 2013, 5:21 pm

Ha ha we'll be proper booby twins.Oh I've blooming told everyone and kind of wishing I never I just got over excited. The worst is I announced to all my work colleagues over dinner at our last sales meeting after 1 too many vinos and felt afterwards no one could look me in the eye they were just obsessed with my chest, since I wear very padded bras they couldn't understand why I wanted to get op.My excitement must've been infectious because one of my close friends ended up booking also, she's on 13th Dec and lives 4 houses away from me, so it'll be nice to go through recovery together, we'll be the talk of the street next Summer parading up and down, shoulders back titties out, lol.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 24th October 2013, 5:56 pm

Ha Ha, that's so funny! At least you've given them something to think about, i think alot of people are interested because it's something that they may one day do. My sister jokingly asked if they would do a bulk discount...then she could get hers done! 

No doubt i will continue to tell people - it's so hard not to, i'm like you after a couple of glasses of wine i feel the need to share everything!! People's reactions have been the same for me, because i wear double gel bra's everyone thinks they look fine. Little do they know what hides beneath :0)

Unfortunately there are a few women (mainly wives of my husband's friends) who seem to spend their days bad mouthing other girls. I've always hated negativity and keep well out of the bitching - but i know this will definately will give them alot to 'gossip' about. I was really scared about people knowing, but am gradually thinking f*ck them! My nearest and dearest are all excited for me, so roll on December :0)

Yey, so lovely we can get excited about this together xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 26th October 2013, 6:25 pm

Hey girls, 

I was an october buddy but I have had the Nagor impleo's 360cc overs, I love them but having a slight problem with left one at the mo - hopefully everything will be ok but going to make appointment to go and see my surgeon on monday as am worried.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbusty 27th October 2013, 10:54 am

Hi I'm new here and I'm thinking of getting a boob job at Nuffield in Glasgow, has anyone had any of the surgeons there and got any good reviews of them?
Bigbusty
Bigbusty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 27th October 2013, 5:02 pm

welcome2 

Rachij - Sorry to hear you are worried about your leftie. Fingers crossed for Monday, hope it all goes ok.

Bigbusty - I've got no experience of Nuffield Glasgow, if you post this question on the main forum i'm sure there will be plenty of advice for you. 

xxxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 27th October 2013, 7:45 pm

Aw Rach soz to hear your having problems, hopefully it's all ok, good thing the Nuffield seems great for aftercare.

Hi Bigbusty welcome, there's a surgeon called Ben Chew at Nuffield who has fantastic feedback, my friend's booked with him in Dec and there's a couple of girls on here who have been to him also. I'm booked with Stephen Morley there's no feedback anywhere on internet for him, but I was comfortable after meeting him so happy to go with him.The best advice is to go to a few consultations at different clinics in Glasgow and from that you'll know which one suits you.
Hi MissCet hope you're having a lovely weekend.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Geb2g08 29th October 2013, 7:05 am

Hi all, just wanted to post a message for missCET, I am a week post op today having had mine done with mr Richards at the Shelburn. I have no concerns about him what so ever an amazing surgeon and has done exactly what I asked for and his team and the hospital really looked after me!
Haven't been in too much (they give really good pain relief) good luck with everything :) xxx
Geb2g08
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 29th October 2013, 12:53 pm

Geb2g08 wrote:Hi all, just wanted to post a message for missCET, I am a week post op today having had mine done with mr Richards at the Shelburn. I have no concerns about him what so ever an amazing surgeon and has done exactly what I asked for and his team and the hospital really looked after me!
Haven't been in too much (they give really good pain relief) good luck with everything :) xxx
Thanks Geb2g08, that is so sweet of you - as it's the same surgeon and same hospital that is really reassuring for me! I'm so pleased you are happy and it's all gone well, make sure you get plenty of rest and i look forward to hearing updates on how you are getting on. xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Geb2g08 29th October 2013, 4:28 pm

I will reply in October buddies, very good check up today :) xx
Geb2g08
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 1st November 2013, 11:10 am

Hey MissCet, how you feeling this week? i'm feeling super excited again, can't believe we can now say we're actually getting our ops next mnth eeeek. I've got appt with surgeon today to make final decision on size, was joking to my Hubby last night & shoved 2 Halloween balloons up my top and told him I really like the size of Courtney Stodden's, he look horrified (no offence to anyone who does have that size implants) x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 1st November 2013, 2:08 pm

louise28 wrote:Hey MissCet, how you feeling this week? i'm feeling super excited again, can't believe we can now say we're actually getting our ops next mnth eeeek. I've got appt with surgeon today to make final decision on size, was joking to my Hubby last night & shoved 2 Halloween balloons up my top and told him I really like the size of Courtney Stodden's, he look horrified (no offence to anyone who does have that size implants) x
Hello, i'm good thanks! It's a rollar coaster of emotions isn't it. Last week i was terrified and considering cancelling, and this week i'm feeling very chilled about the whole thing! Glad you are excited, i can't believe it's next month - i hadn't thought about that, eeekk!!!!

What size are you deciding between? I'm torn between nagor 420cc or 46occ moderate profile. I semi decided on the 460cc, but i want a second try on. I don't want boobs like your balloons! I'm going back in a few weeks to meet with the surgeon to discuss placement, i apparently could get a good result with overs or unders so i want him to make a judgement on the best approach and confirm i'm not going to look too top heavy!

How does your hubby feel about your OP? Mine is very supportive but is saying very little about the whole thing, i suspect he doesn't want to appear too keen but doesn't want to appear anti my decision  - it's hard for them to win sometimes ;0)

Have you started buying any stuff in preparation for the Op? xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 1st November 2013, 4:45 pm

So weird I totally felt like that last week too, was seriously ready to cancel. I was deciding between 300cc & 330cc, I still couldn't decide when tried them on again today and I've been going to consults on my own so had no one to help me decide, so I passed the responsibility to my surgeon and he said 330'scc so that's it decision made and I won't see my surgeon again now until op, I was like a child when I left his office I was almost skipping down corridor, yippeeeee.
My Hubby's been same as yours about the whole thing, although when I said last week I was thinking of cancelling he was very persuasive in telling me to just go for it, lol.
So far I've bought a Macom, I bought it from the lovely Rach on this forum, going to get the pack of 2 M&S sports bras after op once I get a better idea what size i'll need, thinking off getting my V pillow next week, but should really be spending money on Xmas pressies, lol.
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 1st November 2013, 8:02 pm

It's funny how we all feel such similar things! I have also been going to the consults on my own, i too am going to ask the surgeon to make the final decision as i trust him to get the look i want. It's so hard because i couldn't tell the difference between the 410 or 460 on, so i too think i'll got for the larger implant. 

Men are so funny, mine is definately looking forward to the end result :0) Enjoy your weekend, what a nice way to start it! xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 5th November 2013, 4:41 pm

Hi Dec Girls, well it's fireworks tonight another milestone to cross off the calendar which means closer to BA date. I've started writing things down everytime I read something new on here for post recovery. This weeks lesson is 'The many uses for Sanny Pads', they are so going on my BA shopping list.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 5th November 2013, 6:51 pm

Ha, ha, i saw that thread - brilliant tip!! I was looking at post op bra's today - going to order my Macom tomorrow after i've decided on final size with my surgeon. It's coming round sooo fast!!!!!!!! xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 5th November 2013, 9:20 pm

Have you got a date booked to go back and see your surgeon to check sizes again so we can count it down? My next date is my pre op on 25th Nov. Going to try keep my diet under control for the next few weeks now, I fluctuate 1/2 stone between summer and winter and i'd feel so much better about op if i'm at my summer weight, I have this weird feeling that the implants won't be placed right if I've got a bit of extra bodyfat, I'm having overs but want to make sure surgeon's seeing me at my skinniest, oh how crazy a woman's mind works sometimes, I do have a word with myself often and try stop the crazy thoughts taking over,lol.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 5th November 2013, 9:27 pm

I'm going to see my surgeon tomorrow. It's funny, i was thinking the same thing - i've literally eaten my body weight in chocolate this week, and we're supposed to be confirming overs or unders tomorrow. I almost need to check that whatever we decide will be ok if i lose the chocolate weight :0) I'm hoping for overs, but a little concerned about the risk of rippling because i don't have much coverage....apart from the winter blubber i'm putting on!!

However, that's not my Pre-Op  - so maybe i can slim down for that?! I'm sure we don't have to worry, our PS's will do the right thing regardless. The pre-op appointment will be the exciting one...then it will only be a few weeks to go! Will you be getting some nice new clothes/undies for xmas? Mine is later than yours, so i'll have to wait till Jan - i'll be  wearing the 'sexy macom' over xmas! lol xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next