Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies

+10
BoobyLou
MissFebruary
tinkerbell24
rockyk12
ajm81
vixylyx
LisaB84
Lucytugwell27
v1964
COOKIE
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

December Buddies Empty December Buddies

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2012, 12:29 am

December Buddies 4bdadb80a470bd91a95d817ff75ac8b4

Cheerleader Cheerleader Take it away December Buddies of 2012!Cheerleader Cheerleader

Last edited by cookie on 22nd January 2013, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

December Buddies Empty Re: December Buddies

Post by v1964 1st November 2012, 9:07 am

Had my consultation with Dr Sulaiman this week and am booked in for the 15th December at Bromsgrove.

I'm 5'6" 136lbs currently a C cup, aiming for a DD/E so we've gone for 400cc overs. Anyone had a similar experience?

Anyone else at Bromsgrove around this time?

V
v1964
v1964
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 2nd November 2012, 7:17 pm

I'm dec the 22nd and can't wait!!!!
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 6th November 2012, 12:36 pm

Yay just seen that there's now a Decrmber buddies post!! I'm booked for the 13th December at Riverside with Mr Natthan. V I have similar Stats to you, although starring at a 34B, going to see Mr Nathan again next Wednesday (at transform southampton- noticed its your location, im in Portsmouth) to discuss sizes again as he advised 300cc at the time to take me to a D but now after thinking about it want bigger so going to ask about 380/400 which I hoped would give me a DD/E but have not idea! :doh: Going to take pics with me to show him what I like, have a feeling they are bigger then what I think though!

So exciting its really becoming real, 5 weeks to go this Thursday yipee xx

LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 9th November 2012, 2:37 pm

So excited and nervous.

Opp is the 17 th of December at bromsgrove. Having 615 cc unders.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 19th November 2012, 4:10 pm

hey anyone else 28th dec transform stirling? x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 19th November 2012, 5:39 pm

Can't believe Im finally able to do this lol 9th of December 450/500cc Unders! :D
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 19th November 2012, 6:00 pm

Hey December buddies Cheerleader

Not long for us all now, how are you all feeling? Have you get everything ready yet?

I'm feeling really excited now but what Im really worried about is going back to work and people noticing :doh: , surely this should be the least of my worries! Think its because I've decided on a bigger implant then originally suggested and that my surgeon kept saying at mu pre op "its very big" it's not.. It's only 380 but he likes the smaller sizes). Is anyone else worrying about this?

Xx

LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 19th November 2012, 6:08 pm

Hi lisa im in exactly the same boat, im trying to think to clothes i can wear when i go back to college afterwards to make sure its not really obvious, i have been wearing 2 padded bras since i started in september so hopefully it wont be too obvious!
And im the same with size too, i want to go a little bit bigger than what the surgeon suggested it only 50cc and i know it wont make a massive difference but if i go for the smaller one and regret it il kick myself! I too have a more conservative surgeon so worried a bit about that!
I have nothing ready yet and need to start making a list.... have the nerves hit anyone yet? xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 19th November 2012, 10:04 pm

LisaB I'm getting really excited having the odd moment of nerves here and there.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 19th November 2012, 10:36 pm

Same here Rocky, I've been wearing this massive padded bra just to try and make it not so obvious after.....Oh and I got a good tip from one of the girls on here, wear scarfs!! By the time the weather is nice again we won't even worry about it :). I know what I'll be asking for in my stocking :heehee: .

Me to Vixylyx, Im so excited then all of a sudden I think about the actual day and I feel sick!

Think I pretty much have everything now, just need some button up PJs.... Anyone know where you can get sone nice ones? I personally don't usually wear PJs!

X

LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st November 2012, 11:49 pm

hi im booked in for the 15th Dec at Ross Hall in Glasgow got my final consultation tomorrow night but so far im a 32a and hope for a full c but might go for a d and im having unders thats all in know just now
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 24th November 2012, 6:09 pm

Ooh I'm on the 20th of Dec at The Rivers in Herts under Dr Nigel Carver
Having 360cc textured under the muscle teardrop. (not good with the lingo!)
I'm 5ft3 and a size 8-10
Currently a 34a/b
Hoping to be boobilicious.... woo hoo hoo!
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 24th November 2012, 6:38 pm

great idea lisa! Il have to get hunting for some nice scarves!
I havnt got any pjs yet but hoping primark will have some nice ones and at least they will be cheap if you only need them for the hospital :D

It still doesnt feel real to me for some reason anyone else feel like that? xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th November 2012, 12:21 pm

so had my consultation and we have decided to go for 360cc (maybe 380cc) unders getting excited now
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th November 2012, 7:28 pm

do any of you have kids? Also how long are you taking off work/college etc

I stop Dec the 14th til the 3rd and my BA is the 15th making me miss our youngest who is 2 nursery xmas concert :( so sad, was supposed to be the 14th but they changed it last week. Not that she will do anything but cry and not want to sing lol

Then the next week I have someone to take my oldest who is 7 to the school every morning and bring her home in the afternoon, but the 21st which is 6 days post op is the day the school finishes and they day I have my post op appointment eeeekk

My DH is off from the 21st for 2 weeks and i will have some help from his mum through the week after my BA
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 26th November 2012, 8:05 pm

I have children youngest is 6. I booked my opp a a few days before they brake up so i could have a few days of quiet to recover. I have someone to pick up and take the youngest to school and the eldest will be going to school in a taxi, my partner is at home and will be helping out with them in the evening.

I think I'm more worried about having the family over for Christmas, so glad Im not cooking.

Oh and fitting in watching the hobbit without the children.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th November 2012, 9:39 pm

yeah i think that we chose this time of year cause we are both off for 2 weeks over xmas well im actually off 3 and a bit they way it works out and you have done the same as me made sure the school run is covered and my DH will be around from 4pm as he is a landscaper and its too dark to work later than than also he works for his uncle so he can take time off if needed

I havent told too many people im having my BA but xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 3rd December 2012, 9:47 pm

well girls hows everyone getting on? My nerves are starting to come about now, i know because u cant sit still for 5mins im constantly pacing about or cleaning just cant wait till this time next week xxx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 3rd December 2012, 10:31 pm

Hi Rocky, Im getting very nervous now.....still can't quite believe Im doing it! I keep worrying that Im going to be too big, when I purposely went back to my surgeon to ask for a bigger size wtf. So up and down but guess thats normal. Starting to panic about getting everything ready for xmas too, still have so much to get and only have this weekend left to get it.... guess theres online shopping but still worrying XX
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 4th December 2012, 12:06 am

only 5 days for you Rocky! I think when I get to 5 days, I won't be able to contain my excitement!
I've got over two weeks left and feels like time is draaaaaaagging!
I've got all my xmas shopping done, just need to wrap it all. then my plan is to clean my house from top to bottom... twice! so that id on't feel too bad about not doing house work for a few days. I'm also booking some hair wash and blow drys for the first week at a local salon... I'm planning this with army style precision! haha!
I have written list after list as I want to be as prepared as I can just incase I am a wimp and find the pain too much lol
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobyLou 4th December 2012, 2:04 pm

Hey

Anyone having an Op on Dec 17th at Transform London? Hoping there will be someone on the same day so I can say hi xx
BoobyLou
BoobyLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyD 4th December 2012, 2:22 pm

Hi,
I've got my BA on Saturday at Transform riverside London....anyone else there on 8th? Getting palpitations just writing this....so excited as it's so close now. I have bought my arnica pills today and was going to start taking them tomorrow, also bought myself some new warm tracksuit bottoms for the journey home the next day. this time next week and i'll have boobies!!! Yay!
Good luck all december boobie buddies!
x
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 4th December 2012, 10:15 pm

when I purposely went back to my surgeon to ask for a bigger size . So up and down but guess thats normal.
I am doing the excat same Lisa its freaking me out a bit one min im thinking il be too big next im panicing about being to small!!

only 5 days for you Rocky! I think when I get to 5 days, I won't be able to contain my excitement!
I know Miss February I wish i was that excited, i just feel dull like nothing happening apart from my nerves coming out in cleaning haha But i felt like time was dragging as well until yesterday then i realized this is the last monday i will ever have to stuff my bra haha! Glad im not the only lister on here lol i have about 6 lists stuffed into the back of my dairy lol
I have soo much work for college tho so at least its keeping me distracted from going mad!

Hey JennyD im on the 9th so our dates are close! I will have to go get some nice tracksuit bottoms for the way home this weekend My sports bra got here today so its all starting to become very real!
xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyD 4th December 2012, 10:34 pm

Hey Rocky.....gosh....we're almost there! Good luck Hun, look forward to hearing how it goes for you. I don't think it'll seem real until I'm lying in theatre! Good to hear your bras have arrived, I keep trying mine on with the rice sizers, still can't imagine me filling it. X
JennyD
JennyD
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next