Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies!

+12
alfie
Stephy x
111Lola
COOKIE
georgieporgie
nads
laurax
michas
katie
Mia
mum23boys
helenascania
16 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

December Buddies! Empty December Buddies!

Post by helenascania 31st October 2009, 8:41 am

Hey. . . Just wondering how other December girls are feeling??? . . .
Just want to say how excited i am December Buddies! 923101 December Buddies! 839911 x x

A note from RoxyChick:

Congratulations on all our December girls, I know you'll all love your boobies and it will change your lives!

So drum-roll please... here are our December Girls:

10th - cantwait
12th - oirishetz & helenascania
13th - georgieporgie
14th - alfie
15th - katyox
20th - angelmouse1
21st - 111lola
22nd - CG103
23rd - kerry
30th - laurax

Add your date to the calendar to be added to the list!
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

December Buddies! Empty Re: December Buddies!

Post by mum23boys 1st November 2009, 7:33 am

I found the last 4 weeks of waiting really flew by and my boobie day was here before I knew it.

December Buddies! 923101 Not long for you now, going to be a fab xmas pressie December Buddies! 923101
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st November 2009, 2:20 pm

Aw!!

Not long now...November is here!!! Great to hear your excited...hopefully you will have others to share in the same month as you. Keep smiling December Buddies! 727935 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 1st November 2009, 2:29 pm

fab to hear your so excited, enjoy this time it goes sooooooo fast and its so very special.. December Buddies! 839911
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 1st November 2009, 4:54 pm

This last bit races by! Time to get everything organised from what to pack in your bag to what to wear home, to what rearranging kitchen cupboards slowly so you know you can reach stuff when you arrive home!! Its a fab time and a very exciting process.... enjoy !!!!

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 1st November 2009, 5:49 pm

i am having my Ba on 30th december and i cant wait!! it feels ages away but it will fly by x
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st November 2009, 7:02 pm

Dont forget to add your date to the calendar girls x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 2nd November 2009, 8:31 am

Does anyone have days where you think "is everything going to be ok?", "Will i get complications?" . . . Some days in sooo excited then other days im hoping i will be ok with GA and wake up lol x x x December Buddies! 751387
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 2nd November 2009, 7:22 pm

I'm having mine 13th Dec and was really scared just week now I'm soooo excited!!! December Buddies! 923101 let the countdown begin!!
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 3rd November 2009, 8:14 am

December Buddies! 839911 December Buddies! 839911 December Buddies! 839911 December Buddies! 839911
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 3rd November 2009, 8:16 am

God!! Am now thinking what i need to do / get before ?????
Have got a zip up tracksuit to live in! Just need a v - pillow
Any other ideas what i might need? x x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 9th November 2009, 11:03 am

Just over 2 weeks untill i have my Pre-Op. . . .Are any of you girls doing anything to kind of "prepare" for this?? (Am trying to loose bit of weight and tone up)

Also has anyone noticed that you are more emotionally sensitive to what people say (especially the OH!) . . . x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 9th November 2009, 11:11 am

hi!!

I had my pre-op at the beginning of October! they did it very early for me for some reason. Was nice to get that over and done with because then you can look forward to it! I remember them saying next time we will see you is at the op aahh!!

Yes! I'm nervous and excited at the moment! but everyone has said positive things about it all so I haven't had any major doubts to put me off!

and reference to your post about what to take, I really need to start buying bras! I'm going to start puttin bio oil on a few weeks before the op, but I'm not going to take arnica. I really need to buy a V pillow too! man I'm really not prepared yet! have you brought any of the above yet?xxxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 9th November 2009, 12:19 pm

Thanx Georgieporgie! I dont need to buy bra's as my surgeon is providing them, i have bought a tracksuit bottoms and zip up jacket to come home in and live in hehehe!! Just need to buy v pillow, have seen them in argos for £8!! plus have heard that dry shampoo is handy for after wen you cant wash your hair (and dont trust your OH to do it lol) Have booked myself in for waxing on the thursday before i go in so i dont have to worry about that for afew weeks. I think i might book my hair to be washed just before xmas to give me abit of a treat . . . . I havent been told to use bio-oil before and it up to me about using it after so might not bother with that.

All my family have been really positive and OH has been really supportive but just sometimes i feel am being abit too sensitive about stuff??? Maybe it just me lol x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 9th November 2009, 12:43 pm

helenascania wrote:Thanx Georgieporgie! I dont need to buy bra's as my surgeon is providing them, i have bought a tracksuit bottoms and zip up jacket to come home in and live in hehehe!! Just need to buy v pillow, have seen them in argos for £8!! plus have heard that dry shampoo is handy for after wen you cant wash your hair (and dont trust your OH to do it lol) Have booked myself in for waxing on the thursday before i go in so i dont have to worry about that for afew weeks. I think i might book my hair to be washed just before xmas to give me abit of a treat . . . . I havent been told to use bio-oil before and it up to me about using it after so might not bother with that.

All my family have been really positive and OH has been really supportive but just sometimes i feel am being abit too sensitive about stuff??? Maybe it just me lol x

aww your lovely you don't have to buy bras!! I'm going to buy some from M&S and buy a bra from transform with the sliver in them cause they sound good! $8 V pillow!!! what a bargain!! I'm going to order one now from there! ha! yeah! I really couldn't live without dry shampoo it is amazing! and is really cheap so I would definiteyl try it however you have to rub it in good so may have to get the OH to do that otherwise you end up with white hair! December Buddies! Icon_eek I didn't think about getting my hair washed at my hair salon, that's a really good idea might be easier than me attempting to try it! December Buddies! 557141

It really helps if your family and OH are all behind you! think my OH is more excited than me! lol keeps asking how long I've got to go and that he can't wait! December Buddies! 557141 yes I do understand, I can have my moments, I think for me personally I get a bit short cause I really can't wait for them! but also a tad worried about things which is natural so sometimes comes out! oops! but don't worry we'll have lovely boobies soon!! December Buddies! 727935 xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 9th November 2009, 12:44 pm

sorry meant lucky not lovely haha!
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 9th November 2009, 3:48 pm

Oh rite, thanx for the tip on the dry shampoo, i think he will be able to manage that December Buddies! 557141

Its funny you say that, my OH is more excited than me too!! He must be counting the weeks!! as he keep reminding me lol. In a weird way im also looking forward to February when im all healed and my OH is going to take me shopping for underwear, bikinis and new tops!!! That will be my late xmas prezzie from him December Buddies! 727935 There is sooo much to look forward too and only just over 4 weeks left to go!!! x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 11th November 2009, 7:56 am

Hey fellow December Girls!! Is anyone having dreams about their BA?? Like weird ones sometimes (like implant falling out when you stand up lol) Have been getting them just recently . . . .

Also what about shopping?? Im off to leeds at the weekend and obviously wanna buy some new clothes but am trying to stop myself as i dont know if they will fit after the op December Buddies! Icon_rolleyes maybe will just stick to jeans and shoes to buy, i know they will fit hehehe!! x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2009, 8:29 am

My ops is the end of November and I'm having really horrible dreams, mostly about my insecurities though - finding I wake up with one boob ridiculously larger than the other..... or going back to my original sizing!

I'd leave buying new tops till after your op hun.... it'll be a nice treat for you too to spoil the new bobbies with some nice new clothes after... believe me, when you're up to it, you'll wanna shop till you drop!!! haha!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 11th November 2009, 11:33 am

Im glad im not the only one with the weird dreams . .

Yeah i think you are right about the shopping for tops, will just stick to jeans and shoes December Buddies! Icon_lol . Its weird because thats 1 thing im looking forward too, the "after" or should i say the "forever after" when my OH takes me shopping for new underwear, bikinis and tops!! December Buddies! 683361 x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 11th November 2009, 8:46 pm

Hi my op is on 21 Dec - can't wait. Going to start getting bits and pieces together soon! x
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 12th November 2009, 7:30 am

Congratulations!! We can all be excited together December Buddies! 948189 I think i maybe 1st girl in December so will let you all know what its like x x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 19th November 2009, 5:22 pm

Hi girls....
I have had 1 cons so far with transform & surgeon suggested 340 or 380 unders (iam a 34A) i want a C/D cup. My next cons is on Monday with a lady who has come highly reccomended from MIL (she desp wants me to go with her.....not sure why...think she used her but no-one knows she has had her December Buddies! 204135 done !!!) anyway i think i will use her as she is based in B'ham where i live....transform i need to go to manchester & i am not sure i can be so far away from my little boy. Anyway...god i am going on....lol.......i have a slot provisionnaly booked in fro 7th Dec December Buddies! 506925 December Buddies! 43418 bring on the boobies.....something that i have never had xxx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 20th November 2009, 7:34 am

Congratulations!! I have heard that Mrs Kat is very good . . . And Spire is lovely!! Thats where im having mine done and with Elaine Sassoon x December Buddies! 828394
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 20th November 2009, 8:17 am

helenascania - Thanks hun December Buddies! 321562 i am getting rather excited now & i don't meet Mrs Kat tll Monday. I read up on Elaine too but she is further away from me, she seems to really know her stuff too :-)

I am soooooooo excited!!!!! how are you feeling?? xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next