Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies

+19
misskaren
senora
tigertonix
ringring21
Jenpops
Anavi2
Kayla1990
Prettylil
JordanG92
tinkerbell24
May4444
Wonderwoman1
Mrs_B_24
Geb2g08
Bigbusty
rachij
MissCET
louise28
COOKIE
23 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

December Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: December Buddies

Post by Mrs_B_24 7th November 2013, 6:41 pm

Hey girls, sorry not been on much this week as have interview at work all week so I'm being a stress head. I'm feeling fine, surprising (considering how nervous I was when I was making the decision) I'm waiting for the jitters to come but there not, I just want the day to be here! Need some new front fastening pjs and some baggy comfy clothes for the week off work after the op, and then I'm all prepared. Great to read about you all and have some more support! Speak to you all soon xxx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 8th November 2013, 6:36 pm

Happy Friday Girls yahoo
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 8th November 2013, 10:53 pm

Happy Friday, I got my new job, wahoo xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 9th November 2013, 8:03 am

Congrats on the new job MrsB, what will you be doing? What a lovely way to start the weekend!!

I hope everybody is well, i am still obsessing about size (amongst everything) - even though it's now been decided upon! I've also been worrying that i've put on weight and that my 'coverage' for overs may be a little misleading. However despite stuffing chocolate for the past month (probably due to the amount of time i spend on this forum and not at the gym), my PS thinks i've lost some weight. It's the stress and the excitement, the BA diet lol!! Anyhow, apparently 1/2 stone either way doesn't make a difference if any of you ladies fluctuate like i do. 

That's a good idea to get measured Louise. I've heard alot of ladies mention Boux Avenue, i'd never heard if it before - probably due to buying all my horrid padded underwear online! I've seen some lovely things on their website, that's definately one for my shopping list in the new year. 

My husband is working weekends at the moment, so it's just me and the girls today. My sister is going to come over, so i think we'll do a spot of xmas shopping and have some lunch. I'm trying to get everything organised in advance of the BA. I was doing exactly the same thing last year as my daughter was due the 13th of December - my boobs and daughter will practically share the same birthday lol. 

Have a lovely weekend xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 9th November 2013, 12:32 pm

Aw MissC that's so cute boobs will have same birthday as daughter. i'm blooming obsessed with size now too, I really love the rice boobies I've made out of size of implant I've chosen, but I've read on here apparently the rice boobs are bigger to actual result, so now i'm thinking aaargh should I be going for the 360's but they felt a bit too big for me when I tried them on at hos, oh the dilemma we have, lol. My Hubby says to just stick to 1st choice and be done with it, ha alright for him he's paying for them, lol, I want to get it right 1st time. Loved Boux Ave defo recommend getting measured before hand so we're wearing right band size to support our new babas. Although I so don't look a c cup I've compared pics on the website allaboutplasticsurgery.com and I mostly match the ladies with empty B's, think it's just excess skin that spread out to make the c cup fit. Oh I'm so excited to be getting this op,totally obsessed with Boobs.
woohoo Mrs B, fab news about your job, enjoy your weekend girls.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 9th November 2013, 12:53 pm

I'm meant to say he's not paying for them, god he blooming should be paying for them it's his kids that's deflated my once little pertys. I'm off to have a biscuit after reading about the 1/2 stone not making a dif, lol x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th November 2013, 2:47 pm

It's so nice that your hubby's are being so supportive.. Mine isn't and really doesn't want me to go through with it.. He keeps changing his mind about it saying oh get it if I want but what if I don't like it.. I've told him I'm doing it and that's it... Am I being selfish? I do everything for my son and hubby works away from home so this is my thing, something I really want.. Scared he will go ballistic once I've done it xx p.s.. I'm also paying for it x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 9th November 2013, 5:01 pm

Aw Wonderwoman, sorry to hear your hubby's not supporting you on your decision. You are so right it's your decision, i would definitely be going for it regardless of who thinks what, when we become wives and mothers sometimes we lose a bit of our own identity, but it's important for us to remember who we are & that we have our own minds too.My best friends getting a BA a few days after me & a few yrs ago her hubby talked her out of it but now she's going for it full steam ahead, this time round though he's totally behind her. Just ignore him, lol, and don't let it spoil the uber excitement the next few wks bring as you starting prepping for op.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th November 2013, 5:52 pm

Thanks Louise28. You're right and I should be so excited... Maybe I need new man as well as new boobs lol... I always think better being high maintenance than no maintenance, then he would have something to complain about... xx glad your friend going for it too.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 9th November 2013, 6:31 pm

Ah i'm sorry he's being unsupportive wonderwoman, i think it's impossible for men to understand how much this means. I'm sure once you've got them he'll feel differently, and no doubt enjoy the benefits :0)

Sometimes change is a bit scary, he probably loves you the way to are now - but he'll love you just as much after. I agree with louise, don't let it spoil your excitement. xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 9th November 2013, 6:34 pm

Ps - totally agree Louise, breastfeeding two babies got my boobs into this state. That by default makes my husband jointly responsible for any remedial action!! :0)
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th November 2013, 7:57 pm

I think you're right Miss CET. I think it's fear of the unknown for him but sure he will love them.. X
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th November 2013, 11:47 am

Yup I agree too I bet he'll be loving them when they're done, if not trade him in, lol. I'm going to try get a Ticker thing today on my profile, I love seeing everyone's Tickers ticking away the days.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th November 2013, 12:10 pm

just reading through some posts I had a 2 year old and 7 year old at the time and my 2 year old has CP and needs physio daily 3 times and I was so upset that I couldnt do that

If im honest it took alot longer than the 2 weeks to feel ready to lift the wee one etc

Wonderwoman your not being selfish at the end of the day its our bodies and whos know if we are going to stay with the same guys forever, u never know whats round the corner!! my husband however he knew how unhappy I was with my body and he went and booked consultations with a few surgeons for me and then told me he had done so cause I kept putting it off

you will all be fine and have xmas boobies woohoo

my BA last year was the 15th Dec and im waiting on ym reop which is the 25th nov

good luck girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th November 2013, 12:25 pm

Aw Jeez Tink that must've been so hard not been able to help your little one. I have total respect for you as a Mum, our kids are so precious to us. Not long till you re op, the good thing is you know exactly what to expect recovery wise and know that it won't be long until your hands on again as Mum.Good luck to you to wee Tink.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th November 2013, 12:50 pm

lol yeah tbh when it came back to being able to help as a mum again i sometimes felt sore wink wink hahaha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 10th November 2013, 2:38 pm

Thanks girls.. And I agree wholeheartedly how precious our babies are... Sometimes we need a little something exclusively for us as we can lose ourselves being amazing mummy's and wives.. Tinker bell you have such a supportive husband however you're right, none of us know what's around the corner so I feel we have to do things that we want to do and not allow anyone to tell us otherwise.. Xx Xmas boobies here we come x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th November 2013, 5:55 pm

Lol Tink, love it, I've told my hubby it's 3mnths until I can bath kids, iron, general housework,lol, I will have no shame in sitting on couch whilst shouting orders & instructions.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th November 2013, 7:04 pm

Lol yeah def anyway its a def 6 weeks with no hoovering ;) are u all excited girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 10th November 2013, 7:14 pm

I'm so excited, just hope all goes well for us all with quick recoveries for Christmas. I'm having my op on the 5th dec and then my works do is on the 13th, what's your opinions on me being able to go for a meal (no alcohol of course)? Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th November 2013, 7:20 pm

I wentvout the sat after, day 7 and was shattered but was just a quiet pub thing however day 10 (xmas) day indont remember much as i still had to take strong painkillers. Thats all im worried about this time. The pain. I have a high threshold aswell loool so goodness knows what happened with my BA

just see how u feel thats all i can suggest where is the night out just be careful of bumbs etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 10th November 2013, 7:27 pm

It's round manchester city centre. I'm not going to stay out long, just want to show my face and will have to think of a white lie about why I'm not drinking. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th November 2013, 7:33 pm

Im staying in manchester "gay village" the night before my op

Sore back and strong painkillers will do if they ask xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member