Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies

+19
misskaren
senora
tigertonix
ringring21
Jenpops
Anavi2
Kayla1990
Prettylil
JordanG92
tinkerbell24
May4444
Wonderwoman1
Mrs_B_24
Geb2g08
Bigbusty
rachij
MissCET
louise28
COOKIE
23 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

December Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: December Buddies

Post by louise28 5th November 2013, 9:35 pm

Oh good luck tomoz, i'll be thinking of you, keep us posted how you get on. So funny you're thinking same as me, I've been eating for fun recently. My surgeon said he will only do overs on me because I ski, when I first started researching I thought unders would be so much more natural, but having seen all the girl's Avi's i'm totally happy to be getting overs, I did think about the rippling but i'm 41 and thinking if I get 10 more years in a bikini them i'll be happy, then it'll be polonecks and full bodied swimsuits all the way as I coast to my 60's. I was thinking i'll still be Macomed up over Xmas, shopping plans are in Jan, hitting sales, yippee.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 6th November 2013, 7:37 am

Hi girls, I didn't know there was a December buddies thread, thanks cookie! I'm officially well excited now dance 
I've got 29 days to go, OH MY GOD! Surgery date is the 5th dec. looking forward to getting to know my December buddies. Speak soon xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 12:12 pm

Yippee another Dec buddy, welcome Mrs B, think you must be 1st 1 to get op out of buddies in here so far in Dec. Isn't this build up amazing, it actually feels like for me the excitement i had before my wedding & when pregnant with kids. Tell us a bit about you, the start of the threads got a bit about us in here so far. Me & MissC both had wobbles last week and were having surgery doubts, but we're back in the zone & excited again, MissC has a sizing appt today can't wait to hear how she gets on x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 6th November 2013, 1:18 pm

Whoop whoop another December buddy here.. 20th December just in time for Xmas... So excited and nervous at the same time... Xx Cheerleader
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 6th November 2013, 2:02 pm

Hello Mrs B and Wonderwoman - Welcome! It's so exciting, but also nerve wracking.  Lousie and I have shared many of the same thoughts, so please post away  - then we can all support each other :0)

So yes, i had my second sizing appointment today. I have been offered 380cc, 420cc or 460cc. I took advice given on this forum to try on with a white vest top - and the 460cc looked massive!! Much bigger than when i tried on previously. However, i did love them - and had to agree with my mum (came for support), surgeon and nurse that they looked great for my frame. So i'm biting the bullet and going 460, i may have trouble hiding them - but sod it, i quite fancy a more glamorous image for 2014!
They are going to take the 420's in on the day, and if Mr Richards feels the 460's are in fact too large then he'll use the smaller implant. We've also agreed Overs are best, he's confident that he'll get a good look - and i'm relieved as i'm hoping the recovery may be a little easier.

I'm also feeling much happier about My Aftercare. I was stressing earlier in the week about having issues with my PC at MyBreast. I booked via them due to the 5years aftercare cover, but i wish i'd gone direct to my surgeon privately. Although i'm hopeful that the cover will meet my needs, i didn't feel like i was being supported well by them. They act as an intermediary between me and my surgeon, but they were very dismissive about me wanting my implants checked annually (something Mr Richards offered and suggested to me) amongst other things. Today i spoke to Mr Richards nurse, she was very understanding and has given me her private contact details. She said regardless of whether i booked privately or via MyBreast i'm their patient and my care will be looked after :0)

So today is a good day....feeling very positive and excited!! Louise - your previous post 'coasting to your 60's in a Polo neck' really made me laugh. I bet you'll still be rocking a bikini. xxxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 2:06 pm

Yay Wonderwoman you found us, welcome. Whenever i get a little nervous feeling in my tum i just look at the post op girls Avi's they look fab, so worth whatever lies ahead of us with recovery. Have you seen the pic about fluffing on the thread 'Think i shoud've gone bigger' by Charliee, it's amazing the difference a few weeks into recovery, i'm going to focus on that if i get any post op blues x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 2:13 pm

Aw MissC (hope you don't mind i've shortened your pro name, lol), i feel so happy for you, that's how i felt between my sizes & i went for bigger too, lol i'll blame you if i end up with balloons! I bet you can't hide the smile on your face after such a good appt, the kids will get 'Happy Mummy' today. & yeah who am i kidding i'll prob still be rocking a bikini in my 70's showing off my pert pups x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 6th November 2013, 2:21 pm

Not at all, MissC is more accurate (my name is claire) and my married name is no longer 'ET' lol!!

We'll be the 'big booby club'! Yes definately happy mummy today, feeling very positive and going to order my MACOM bra in celebration. My nurse today said they had a 76 year old lady in yesterday replacing her 20yr old implants, not because there was anything wrong but because she wanted new ones and was going bigger :0)  Ha ha, that will be us!! xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 6th November 2013, 3:10 pm

Hey girls yeah eventually I found you.. I think I want to go slightly bigger.. Going to do rice test again tonight as can change mind last minute.. Think 365cc in b/c cup will be good size but want to be sure...if I'm nervous or in any doubt will come in and speak to you girls as we're all in the same boat.. And sure looking at the avi's will help immensely xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 6:49 pm

Ha that's fab 76 yr old, oh I love her and don't even know her, lol. Oooh think I might do the rice thingy again, I wasn't sure I did it right 1st time, are you meant to measure in grams or mls? A few of the girls on here have gone out with their rice boobs in and tried on nice bras in shops with them.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 6th November 2013, 7:27 pm

Wow I should try that.. I've always measured in grams but maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.. Maybe some of the other girls could help.. This 76 year old  lady sounds so cool.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 6th November 2013, 9:07 pm

I know, what a legend!! I've never done the rice test, they have a box of implant sizes so i've been working it out that way. Oh well, i may try the rice to try and judge what size i'll be - that's funny that people have gone into the shops with their rice boobs :0)

How many post op bra's are you girls getting. I thought i might just order two Macoms?? xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 9:23 pm

I've bought 1 34 back Macom from Rach on here, I currently wear a 34A bra but never been measured properly, I've measured my back with tape measure & it's 32 but I'm scared to buy a 32 Macom in case it feels too tight & I'll waste money, so I'm planning on wearing the 34 Macom for 1st week, (but was thinking will I not need to wash it after a couple of days, lol) then getting the pack of 2 high impact sports bras from m&s, once I've got a better idea of size.i've got my hubby to make a pair of rice implants tonight, used tights & cut them down & sealed it with gaffa tape & put them on with my Macom, feels fab, I measured in mls, I found a thread by Charliie if you type in rice test in search, she's actually taken a picture pre BA with her rice in, looks so real.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 6th November 2013, 9:32 pm

Yes, i'm thinking a 34 back one too. I'd be worried the smaller one will be too tight with the swelling. My surgeon was very vague about cup size, but thinks i'll probably be a D/DD post op. However one of his case study patients was listed as a D cup, and she was blatantly much bigger - god knows what size i'll end up!!! I might stick with the Macoms and then buy a couple of extra bra's post op - i quite fancy the M&S one with the zip :0)

Lol - i have visions of you sat with your rice implants. It's funny how you get used to the size, i felt quite sad taking mine off today - i didn't want to give them back!! 

xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 9:43 pm

Ha ha, you need to make some tomorrow, they're actually dead comfy, we could save ourself a fortune & sow them into our bras. Is that the m&s front zip with leopard print seam on front, that one looks lovely.Oh I'm so addicted to this forum, I better sign off now & get my sons P.E kit ready for morning, sweet booby dreams.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 6th November 2013, 9:45 pm

Er mean sew not sow (ha ha pig them in our bras) x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by May4444 7th November 2013, 7:40 am

Hi ladies, I had my consult with surgeon yesterday, going for 300 cc overs, and I'm booked for the 7th of dec, the thing I'm concerned about is the first weeks after op, I've got 19 month old, and it's going to be hard not being able to pick her up etc, but it's going to be so worth it, can't wait to throw my horrible size 34 a padded bras in the bin lol, might keep one just as a reminder lol
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 7th November 2013, 8:48 am

Hey may4444... Well done on booking... It will be so worth it and remember we are all on the same booby boat lol... 
Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 7th November 2013, 9:49 am

Congratulations on booking May44!! I've got a 10mth old and a year 3 old so totally know how you feel, but it's only a couple of weeks and it will be so worth it. Will you have someone to give you a hand that week? You'll have lots of lovely cuddles over xmas to make up for it, and lots of undie shopping in the new year :0) xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by May4444 7th November 2013, 11:09 am

Hi, miss c, my friend is going to help me with little one, still finding hard to believe I'm actually going to have ba, after so many years of hating my boobs I'm wondering why I've put up with it for so many years lol
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 7th November 2013, 1:25 pm

Hi May welcome fellow dec buddy, i've got 2 kids as well a 4 yr old girl & a 7 yr old boy. My Mum's coming to stay with me for my 1st wk, & i'm going to tell my kids i've hurt my back in gym so they're gentle with me. With them being older i think i'll gey away with that. Aw it won't be too long until your fully recovered & defo so worth it, you'll be so happy with your new boobs & as MissC said 'Happy Mummy = Happy Kids' x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by May4444 7th November 2013, 3:49 pm

Hi Louise, I've got a 12 yr old I was going to tell her I'd hurt my back, she's very gd with little one, can't tell her the real reason as shed never keep quiet lol and everyone would know, I'm glad I'm not on my own with these little issues, thanks ladies x
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 7th November 2013, 3:59 pm

Ha Ha, that's also my excuse...there will be alot of bad backs in December! My 3 year old loves to tell tales, i bumped the car once and she told everybody!! If she found out everyone would definately know x
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by May4444 7th November 2013, 4:35 pm

I know, are you like me I've told four people, my sis my partner and my two best friends and that's it don't want anyone else knowing lol
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 7th November 2013, 6:07 pm

Ha MissC that made me laugh about the bump, my little boy really embarrassed me once at nursery and told his teacher I had terrible wind in a morning, I do get on well with her so we had a good laugh about it, no secrets in my house.
I had a bit of spare time today between appts at work so I decided to go into Boux Ave and get measured pre ba, as I've never ever been measured professionally before and I thought i'd always wonder what size I really was before op. I currently wear a 34A, before kids i'd always worn a 34B, so my proper size after today is 32C, it felt so comfy, however i'm very deflated and it's almost like skin that's filling the cup from pregnancy I guess. Can't wait to go shopping properly, they've got the most gorgeous underwear sets.I'm so glad I've done it now as I would've automatically gone for 34 back sportsbras and I probably wouldn't be getting enough support in them after op.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next