Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sideways sleeping

+7
Blueeyedsoul13
Charlii
LJR
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
jodioc77
michelleserila
11 posters

Go down

Sideways sleeping Empty Sideways sleeping

Post by michelleserila 30th September 2013, 10:15 pm

Hi,
Im 4 weeks post op and my body keeps trying to make me sleep on my side!!! Is this ok now?? Also, I know you put a kush or a pair of socks between your boobs, but how do you cuddle your V pillow to ensure they rest on the bed when sleeping sideways, I think im being dumb and can't work it out!!!!!! :doh: 
Thanks
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Sideways sleeping Empty Re: Sideways sleeping

Post by jodioc77 30th September 2013, 10:48 pm

I naturally started sleeping on my side around 2 weeks but would still wake up in night a bit achey and need to shift onto my back. I think if you feel Ok on your side you should be fine. 

With the v pillow I would have one part of v between my legs and cuddle the top bit of v, so one boob lying on bed and v between two boobs if you know what I mean?!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st October 2013, 1:16 am

You're fine to start side sleeping now babe. I had one part of the V under my head and the other in front of me so that I was cuddling it. This gave me a gap for my boob to fall into but left me with no doubt I could roll and put my full body weight on my boob.

Hope you start getting a better sleep now babes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st October 2013, 5:45 am

Good luck Michelle :) I'm still not on my side yet! Hoping it won't be too long lol... Hope all goes well xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 1st October 2013, 12:07 pm

I started sleeping on my side a couple of weeks in, just remember to have a pillow mountain with your v-pillow on top. It took me a few try's to get my optimum comfort but it was bliss when I did, I hated sleeping on my back!

I had my normal pillows criss crossed and then my v-pillow on top, so that my shoulder was nestled in the v shaped gap and then cuddled into v-pillow, sort of boobies either side. Don't know if this makes sense at all!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st October 2013, 12:17 pm

Wow that sounds like a great idea LJR! I'm going to screen shot that for when I feel up to it, I'm sort of half and half atm xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st October 2013, 12:47 pm

My body naturally went back to side sleeping at about 8wks I think? But its still not 100% comfortable with it, and I still wake up every time I roll to the left and have to manouver my boob underneath me! I tried with the V pillow, but no luck. Im hoping once they're properly healed at 6m it'll all be ok shrug
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by michelleserila 1st October 2013, 8:44 pm

Thanks guys! Will definitely try all the suggestions out! Will probably take a while to find the perfect method!used to love sleeping on my side, but now I'm scared, lol. :-)
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st October 2013, 8:52 pm

ah don't worry hun!
i was scared too and didnt side sleep till about 5 weeks post op and then i just naturally rolled onto my side..

i think it was a teeny bit achey for the first couple of nights but after that it was absolutely fine x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 1st October 2013, 11:39 pm

I started sleeping on my side again by accident - after lots of cocktails in London after 2.5 weeks post BA and haven't turned back since! 

Still wearing my sports bra at night to keep them in place obviously.....the first day after though I was totally paranoid I'd misplaced my implant though - my rightie felt weird all day (the side I'd slept on) but all seems to have settled down just fine now and I'm sleep a lot better - except without the cocktails I hug a pillow for extra boobie support xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd October 2013, 2:03 pm

I started sleeping on my side about 6 days ost op but cuddling a pillow, I couldn't get any sleep on my back and my left boob wasn't painful so I led on that side, im 2 weeks now and im able to sleep on my side comfortable both sides hun xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by **Hannah** 2nd October 2013, 2:14 pm

Im side sleeping now I have no choice in the matter!!!  I start off on my back with a mountain of pillows and the V-pillow all around me like a barricade and still manage to roll over them and on to my side whilst asleep!
**Hannah**
**Hannah**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 2nd October 2013, 9:09 pm

Ive been sleeping on my side from about 3 weeks post op, just put a few pillows around to get comfy xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down