Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I complain about my scarring??

4 posters

Go down

Should I complain about my scarring?? Empty Should I complain about my scarring??

Post by Dillydally7 21st September 2013, 8:40 pm

I feel really silly typing this....but I'm really inhappy with my lollipop lift scars. It's not the scars themselves but the placement...around one nipple the scar is perfect and fits
To the nipple if that makes sense but on the other one its about half a centimetre above my nipple
Which makes them look odd! My nurse made a comment about other surgeons being better due to scaring and I thought at the time that she was saying something negative about my Scars. I'm 4 weeks post op and haven't really been happy since I had this done...it's my own fault for it researching properly and seeing more surgeons but I still feel I should have the procedure I paid for done properly.

I don't see the surgeon for another 8 weeks but I know I won't be able to sit with him knowing I'm not happy :( I also feel they are sagging and as I've had an uplift I expected them to be higher.
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Should I complain about my scarring?? Empty Re: Should I complain about my scarring??

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 2:15 am

Oh darlin' c'mere Hug .

If you don't feel happy hun you have absolutely every right to state your concerns to your surgeon.

I too had problems with my own scarring and which resulted in scar revision and I'm much happier now sweetie.

There's no rush to go back to see Mr Khan, infact in the 8 weeks you go back to see him you may find the scars have infact improved.

I'm not one for endorsing scar treatments, because have tried lots myself I can't say they worked any wonders 'for me' but... There's no harm in trying if you have a thick scar that you feel might benefit from the treatment. They're not cheap hun, but if the scar is as wide as 11/2cm then its worth a try.

I found the best that I used was Cica-care silicone scar sheets. I had to have boots order them in for me. They're expensive hun, but the good thing is they are reusable so over the long term they do work out to be cost effective. Many other women have sworn by the Dermatix sheets also, so maybe these might be something you'd like to consider.

You have to have them covering your scars 24/7 babe. You can cut the sheets to size so you don't waste any of them and as I said, wash and reuse until you find them deteriorating. They will help flatten and smooth the scar for you and although you feel the scar is wide, the appearance may not look as bad as you feel it does now by the time you go back to see Mr Khan.

No revision on scars will be done until you've gone over the year marker in your recovery hun due to scars continuing to recover and improve over that time so its going to be a long wait yet before anything would be considered, but like I said... You may infact find that by that time you're perfectly happy with with your scars.

When you go back to see my Khan in a couple of months and you're still not happy then be sure to make that known hun, but most importantly ask him to recite back to you what he has written. You want your complaint in your words and not his lovely. One of mods here (Kay) also had problems with scars too from Mr Khan (she has a diary about her problems with Mr Khan and her scars somewhere on here so you could have a search for that if you'd like to) so do ensure you're firm in telling him that you're not at all satisfied with the result.

I hope things do improve lovely. If you can.. Take picture with a tape measure against the scar as proof of the width of scarring. I know that might sound unnecessary... But trust me. All the evidence you can get together as well as what gets written in Mr Khans notes will matter if you do need revision later. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should I complain about my scarring?? Empty Re: Should I complain about my scarring??

Post by mirren001 22nd September 2013, 11:01 pm

Just wanted to echo what cookie has said & send you a BIG HUG! Scars can look a whole lot worse whilst the stitches etc are still visible and need to dissolve , they can in time fade to being barely noticeable, if not hopefully it maybe just a small op to neaten up the problem area. My inscisions looked awfull early post op , they looked like jagged edged not nice straight  ones like others have had and the stitches looked pulled together and puckered like something my eight year old had sewn! Now they are so faint only looking very closely do you eventually see them, even then it's only because I know they are there.Fingers x for you that your will be the same given time! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 27th September 2013, 6:16 pm

Thanks girls....feel like I can't face coming on here at the min as its hard reading others positive posts if that makes sense. I can't find Kay's story? I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me search properly! I have a few weeks at least before I see the surgeon so I can work out what to say but I feel I won't get anywhere and just feel like going elsewhere to get another opinion :-(. I don't feel they are much different in position to where i started now they have dropped! Sorry I'm moaning again lol! X
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 27th September 2013, 6:21 pm

Oh no, sending you hugs, I hope whatever you decide to do that you end up with a result you are happy with.

As an outsider who knows nothing about lifts my only advice would be that you are still really early in your recovery so there is still going to be alot of change to come xx
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2013, 10:28 pm

You're not moaning hun Hug 

I feel you should read Kay's diary, because she's too had problems with scars from this surgeon babe.... Now as I've said. With scars, they can look a whole lot worse before they get better so please hun... Don't lose hope just yet given how early you are in your recovery.

But if things don't go well, you should be prepared babe.

You can read Kay's diary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down