Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you should complain if your not happy!!

+8
hazleyez2201
kara
xaxa
Holly19872
kinkyboots33
misf1
alexandra33
louise_vaa
12 posters

Go down

Why you should complain if your not happy!! Empty Why you should complain if your not happy!!

Post by louise_vaa 22nd November 2011, 4:28 am

I had a BA and nipple lift on one side 2 months ago and I've healed really well and am really pleased with the size but my left nipple is still an inch lower than the right. At my last check up I mentioned it and my surgeon agreed that the result could of been better and I could have a re-op if I wanted but I'd have to pay some hospital costs which I was ok with. When I got a quote for the op they wanted £1700 and £500 was a surgeon's fee. I was really upset about how much it cost and thought about forgetting about having a reop as I was pleased with the results just a bit disappointed I paid so much extra money to have my nipple lifted but they still looked the same.

Anyway after a week I emailed them and said I was very upset that I'd paid so much already and it didn't seem like I was getting a discount at all and I had a phone call today saying they would do it completely free in April! I'm so pleased! One email saved me nearly £2k!!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Why you should complain if your not happy!! Empty Re: Why you should complain if your not happy!!

Post by alexandra33 22nd November 2011, 5:44 pm

Why you should complain if your not happy!! 923101 GOOD FOR YOU Louise!!

well done yourself...hope it's all sorted for you in April xxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Why you should complain if your not happy!! Empty Re: Why you should complain if your not happy!!

Post by misf1 23rd November 2011, 2:17 pm

Well done hun. They always try it on
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 23rd November 2011, 7:25 pm

What a cheek!

gald its all sorted for you now though Why you should complain if your not happy!! 899188
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 23rd November 2011, 11:24 pm

Wow thats great news - good for you!!! Why you should complain if your not happy!! 184153
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 24th November 2011, 11:49 am

Thanks for the replies! It's so nice knowing it's all going to be sorted out for free as it should be. Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 24th November 2011, 11:56 am

Well done, that's only fair :o) Consumer rights ;)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 25th November 2011, 2:32 pm

Why you should complain if your not happy!! 184153 great news! so cheeky of them to quote you that in the 1st place! xx
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 3rd December 2011, 4:49 am

it should be done free! i just had mine redone and still they are not the same I'm not goin to go thru it again.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 3rd December 2011, 7:16 am

Thats great news xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th December 2011, 12:36 am

hazleyez2201 wrote:it should be done free! i just had mine redone and still they are not the same I'm not goin to go thru it again.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, I hope they've improved a bit since the re-op. I'm really hoping itll be worth it and they'll be more symmetrical. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 4th December 2011, 8:21 am

Wow great news hun good for you x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th December 2011, 10:47 am

Wow Louise! good for you, so many people just accept the costs and don't speak up or don't get it fixed... well done :)

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th December 2011, 10:27 pm

That's good to know. I am waiting for a decision on my re-op and think they might try it on so I will definately fight for a free re-op if I have to x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th December 2011, 11:34 pm

BKOZ wrote:Wow Louise! good for you, so many people just accept the costs and don't speak up or don't get it fixed... well done :)

xx

Yay your back! How have you healed up? No problems I hope?

I'm so glad I said something, I wasn't sure if I was expecting perfection at first but Im glad I questioned it. I am happy with them, I just hope this op make them a bit better. I'm kinda looking forward to more GA and morphine!! Drool Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down