Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I complain about my PC?

+6
2522laura
COOKIE
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Jenpops
missindependant88
10 posters

Go down

Should I complain about my PC? Empty Should I complain about my PC?

Post by missindependant88 28th November 2013, 11:55 am

Hi Ladies, had my BA last Friday and it's been going ok.

The only thing is I'm not happy with my PC, she said she would ring me Monday as that would give me the weekend to recover. I never heard from her so on Tuesday I rang the clinc as wanted to check a few things with her was told she had moved clincs, so I rang the London clinc who said she was in Essex. They said they'd send her an e-mail to ring me. I was pretty annoyed as I shouldn't be chasing her. So eventually she rang today, 3 days late. I said I wasn't happy as expected her to ring me Monday. Her excuse was she's moved clincs and had to move house suddenly so everything has been up in the air.

Wondering should I complain? Or am I being petty? Do I send her an e-mail first or go above her? This standard of aftercare is acceptable? Lucky I wasn't in A&E or anything.

She did give me good advice saying I need to go for a walk and that I can take my binder and bra off for a short while.

xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Should I complain about my PC? Empty Re: Should I complain about my PC?

Post by Jenpops 28th November 2013, 11:59 am

Maybe give her the benefit of the doubt this time. Unless you really want to complain? X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th November 2013, 12:05 pm

I agree with Jen, it's not acceptable but if it happens again then yes complain. If this is the truth then next time you ring in, you will be able to speak to her. If it does happen again then you will want to go above her but just wait and see ild say x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th November 2013, 12:37 pm

Someone should have been in touch with you though, regardless of *your* pcc or someone else. The clinic should have been up on that, or she should have got someone to cover for her. Id think that would be standard practice, considering its your health involved!

I guess it depends on how angry are you really? Like the girls say, maybe benefit of the doubt this time round. But if it happens again, go for it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2013, 12:37 pm

Its a story I'm all too familiar with missindependent along with many other women using clinics who use PCCs.

Pre-op, they can't do enough for for you... Post-op, they become these elusive beings that seem to have every excuse under the sun for these call backs or contact that never seems to come.

This time of year particularly lots of women want squeezing in for Xmas boobs and THEY will be the priority 'for the clinic' and don't ever be fooled into thinking these nice PCCs are your friend... They're not. They work for the clinic and the clinics needs, not yours are their priority.

You could try complaining hun, but I'll be honest with you, it'll get you nowhere.

If you want something done hun, you've tried contacting your PCC and got nowhere, so its time to bypass her and request you speak with the clinic manager. Tell them YOUR needs are important to you and you want someone capable of dealing with the things you want sorting done today babe.

Don't accept this hun. You PAID for this aftercare and you should have it their at your disposal. This is supposedly private care... You should be expecting ALOT more than what you'd get from the NHS and right now, you're just not getting that, xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 28th November 2013, 3:04 pm

I was also with THG and no one has ever bothered to contact me to ask how I got on and I had to chase to make my 1 week check! I wonder if we have the same person........which branch are you with? x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2013, 3:21 pm

I would call say u arent happy

I seen my surgeon at 9am mon and he called me that night to ask how my journey home was and i got a text yest just asking how im feeling

Wont hear from him as much.now prob only if i contact him but I see him 11th Jan so thats not ages away

If u feel u should have heard something id def say something xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 28th November 2013, 3:30 pm

oh gosh ...

here I was complaining on my thread about going to the hospital 3 times in 3 weeks ..

wow - Cookie - you are a star ...

I am still pre ba - hospital calls me this morning to confirm all my details and also brief me ..

Then the nurse books an appt to take the strap off - 7 days after BA, another to take the stitches off 14 days after BA and she wanted to book another 'spare' date just to check ...

I said no to the 'spare' date for now .. only cos i would be going there 3 times in 3 weeks and taking time off work ...

This horrible PCC ... honestly - that's the main reason I ran far away from all the companies with them ...
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2013, 3:32 pm

Take the extra date just incase u can always cancel.but at this time of year getting an appointment might be difficult should you need one xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 28th November 2013, 7:35 pm

Like the other girlies have said - I would complain if I wasn't happy - I'd ask to speak to manager! It's not good enough xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2013, 7:40 pm

in a few month down the line you will prob look back and think maybe it wasnt so important but right now when you are so early on post op they should e checking on you, well I think so xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th November 2013, 8:00 pm

I haven't heard from my PCC since I had my BA, May 2012! Well, since I paid for it actually. The PCC's don't generally bother with you after you've paid up and certainly not after you've had your surgery x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down