Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regrets

+12
Charlii
jakki32
Natty29
Louise14
Gleaming
COOKIE
jay1983
LJR
pinkprincess881
jenniferrf1
Pilly
Pixiedust
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

regrets - Page 2 Empty Re: regrets

Post by Sassysazzle 22nd September 2013, 8:29 pm

It takes a minimum of 6 months for them to take their eventual shape & size babe! Even if they have started to drop already they've got plenty more changing to do yet xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 22nd September 2013, 8:34 pm

That's so true flower girl, my surgeon would not  go much bigger and my boobs are still shiny after nearly eight weeks.. I should of said fitting not measured because any good bra shop don't actually measure you. X
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 22nd September 2013, 9:04 pm

Its not letting me post pic or maybe im not doing it right (probably more likely) lol!

My surgeon did try to fit 320cc but couldn't but I think that makes me feel worse knowing this is the biggest I could possibly be especially seeing other girls who have smaller stats than me but manage to get bigger implants. I guess I just have to be patient and hope that they do change. I really hope im back on here in few weeks saying u were all right and I should have listened lol xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 22nd September 2013, 9:37 pm

Hun, my surgeon wouldn't  go no more than 275cc but I panicked and said 250 because that was his first choice and I didn't want to take the risk.
It's always best to go with what your surgeon suggests, like you said its a lot of money and you trust him. if your surgeon had gone bigger there might have been all sorts of complications.. There is still so many changes to go through yet..  I'm nearly 8 weeks and I know I still have a long way to go before the end result, I'm still feel tight!! 
This forum has given us all so much support and reassurance.. So here sending you lots hugs sweet heart group hug
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 22nd September 2013, 9:53 pm

Aw thanks lee, ypur support really means a lot! Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd September 2013, 10:11 pm

Awww Pixie  please don't get upset about it. The size of the implant was out of your control. The surgeon did what he could feasibly do. They will change over the next 6 months. Mine looked awful in the first few months and it really took time for them to look good. I don't know if this'll help but when it's time to have them redone in 10-15 years time, you will be able to go bigger xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2