Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have regrets about their BA?

+8
misf1
singingbabe_123
Trisha
Phoebe
jen86
DL
yettiricey
staceygrundy
12 posters

Go down

Does anyone have regrets about their BA? Empty Does anyone have regrets about their BA?

Post by staceygrundy 24th June 2011, 11:01 am

Putting it out there jus to see if anyone does and if so Wat about?

Xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have regrets about their BA? Empty Re: Does anyone have regrets about their BA?

Post by yettiricey 24th June 2011, 11:08 am

No not ever never ever never!!!!! And I've had some problems over the years. Love having boobs! Does anyone have regrets about their BA? 923101
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have regrets about their BA? Empty Re: Does anyone have regrets about their BA?

Post by DL 24th June 2011, 11:31 am

nope dont regret it at all,xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th June 2011, 12:09 pm

nope, best experience in the world!!!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 24th June 2011, 7:25 pm

Only regret I have is that I didnt do it years ago. I love love love them!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 24th June 2011, 7:29 pm

I wish I had gone much bigger xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 24th June 2011, 9:29 pm

No regrets yet because I need to wait till the 30th :p
However...if I'm unhappy with them etc, I know I could get revision surgery ( i know most girls on here have, maybe two or even three times) but if something did go wrong, or I wasn't happy....would I have to pay £3000+ again to get them re-done?! Because I really don't have that type of money all over again to correct something!! xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th June 2011, 12:06 am

nope not at all
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 27th June 2011, 1:13 am

This is a good question! It's the one thing that worries me the most as I'm fit and healthy now and really active and I'd hate to spend months and months recovering from different ops. Nice to know even the ones who have had complications still don't regret it! Xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly69 27th June 2011, 3:17 am

I just got the twins done 4 days ago i think i should have gone bigger! when my boobs get to the 3 month mark do you think that they will get a lil bigger. i was crying all today because i think i should have gotten them bigger. i hope they look the way i want them too in a couple of months! maybe a paded pushup bra might help! i got a 350cc should have gotten a 425cc:(
butterfly69
butterfly69
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 27th June 2011, 7:03 am

Yer the size worries me cos my ps only
Wants me to get 300 an worry there too small xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 27th June 2011, 9:08 am

butterfly69 wrote:I just got the twins done 4 days ago i think i should have gone bigger! when my boobs get to the 3 month mark do you think that they will get a lil bigger. i was crying all today because i think i should have gotten them bigger. i hope they look the way i want them too in a couple of months! maybe a paded pushup bra might help! i got a 350cc should have gotten a 425cc:(

I'm 4 days aswell. Don't get upset as they gonna change as uv prob seen. Everyday my breasts are different. Don't even think of padded bras...we had ba to get rid of those!! girls on this site swear they will change...we are 4 days post op and they still very rock hard and numb.

150 is a cup size approx.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by xemmy90x 27th June 2011, 9:19 am

Not at all :) xxx
xemmy90x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down