Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regrets?

+18
abbie
janeybird
butterfly2
sars3dd
TSmith
javajunkie001
sarahdawn31
COOKIE
Phoebe
justme
misf1
candycain
d_whpl
tj105
lola_blsk
hollyolivarria
sammi35
lauren_125
22 posters

Go down

regrets? Empty regrets?

Post by lauren_125 4th April 2011, 3:12 pm

hi i was just wondering if any one post BA has ever had any regrets at getting them done, because i have wanted this for as long as i can remember im wondering if once i get them done ill think what the hell have i done?

any replys id be thankfull for xx
lauren_125
lauren_125
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

regrets? Empty Re: regrets?

Post by sammi35 4th April 2011, 3:25 pm

hi hun im only a week post op but i can say i havnt regretted it yet , it is a scary decision to make and a lot of money but i say if it makes you happy and more confident with your body then there is nothing to regret .
sam xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren_125 4th April 2011, 3:30 pm

yeah thanks for the help i just keep thinking ive been going on about getting one since i started my teens and for the past year or so been researching it and going to consultations,
ive found a surgeon im really happy with i just keep thinking evey now and then god its a lot of money i could save it for my future ive put up with not having boobs for this long..
but on the other hand im thinking well why not the moneys there ive got an opportunity to do it it will make me feel better knowing i can buy clothes and know theyll look nice with out worrying and ive always wanted it.
haha so confusing i guess its because its a big decision to make xx
lauren_125
lauren_125
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 4th April 2011, 3:45 pm

Im PreBA too and I thought about regrets too. But I dont think I will, becuase I feel that I pick a great PS, did all my reserach on what implants and sizing I want, and all my friends and family support me. I think people regret getting implants becuase they didnt realize what they were getting themseleves into. I had a freind who hated her implants because she went to extremly big. And she looked awful, I hate saying that but her breast didnt fit her at all. So I think if you do all your reserach that you wont regret anything :)
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 4th April 2011, 4:39 pm

Hey hun. I'm on 2 weeks post op. My only regret is why I waited so long to do it! Had I of known how easy this would of been I would of done it years ago :-)

You shouldn't regret anything! Honestly as its made me the happiest person alive! Aftter all those years of feeling less female etc i can now stick my boobies in mother natures face! Haha

XxxxX
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by tj105 4th April 2011, 5:24 pm

hi,im on my first week and i to had wanted this for a very long time,i was worried and even cried when i was going down but i have no regrets and it has made me feel so happy,its the best thing i have done for me in a long time,you go for it girl if its what you really want and if like me you have people trying to put you off,they could just be jealous,good luck x
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 4th April 2011, 5:38 pm

Hi,
I'm pre BA but I can tell you something because I had another cosmetic procedure done before (on my nose).
It is really really scary and in your mind you will think about the worst imaginable, like your friends rejecting you, the results looking wrong, complications, regrets, etc. This is your mind trying to come up with excuses, because it is scared.
I was 'slightly unsure' right into the final moments before anaesthesia! But as soon (literally AS SOON) as I woke up, I KNEW it had been the right decision.
I still think that, and it's up there with the best things I've ever done in my life.
Yes, for some people it may not be right, but you've wanted this for years, and you should strive to trust yourself. Believe me I'm going through the same thing as you, exactly the same. My fears is still there but this time I'm not going to let them stop me or delay me and spend any more years feeling unsatisfied about my body.
I hope you do the right thing for yourself!
XX
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 4th April 2011, 5:41 pm

I wanted a BA for a long time but never really thought I would do it. I saved the money and decided to do it. I had mixed feelings about spending that amount of money. After the BA I had the "boobie blues" really bad. I hated my boobs. They were too big and pointy, I was in pain and sick that I "wasted" all that money on mutilating my body.
That feeling lasted for about a week and then I started feeling more positive as the swelling started going down. I love them now! I actually wish they were bigger! The boobie blues can really play tricks on you. Good luck!!!
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th April 2011, 5:56 pm

Hi hun, I'll be 2 years post op in May and the only regret I have is I didn't have it done sooner, wish I'd done it in my early 20's rather than at 29. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself. It improved my life and I couldn't be happier.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 4th April 2011, 6:00 pm

Same here ......best thing i ever done! No regrets whatsoever :)
xxx
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 4th April 2011, 6:21 pm

I havent had any regrets either, I am almost 12 months post op and can safely say its the best thing I have ever done xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th April 2011, 6:27 pm

The only thing I'd say is that if you have any doubts - query them!

If there's anything you don't understand - ask until you know exactly what's happening.

If you're unsure about size/placement - go back and further discuss untill both yoursef and your surgeon are in agreement with what YOU want.

Reasearch! Research! research! until you're 100% happy.

Check all those boxes and you should have little or no doubts whatsover babe.

I wish I'd listened to my surgeon and not panicked about going to small after my last surgery - I regret not going smaller but I'll NEVER regret having a BA. It was and still is one of the best things I've ever done in my life. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th April 2011, 9:41 pm

No regrets at all! Best thing, I love them and how they make me feel! Would go it all again in a hearbeat!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 5th April 2011, 2:07 am

I have to say I like what Cookie said! Good advice and though I was lucky my procedure turned out even better than I had hoped, I wish I would have had that advice to begin with!

Like some of the others, my ONLY regret is that I didn't do this SOONER and I didn't fight for a BA ten years ago when it was hard to get. I could have been this happy for another whole decade. Best thing I ever did, best money I ever spent, and if I had to go through it all again I would!

Kisses!
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th April 2011, 5:57 am

im also PRE BA but im not going to regret doing it (especially with the money issue) because im going through privacy and its already paid for through the health insurance thingy - not exactly sure how it all works but all i know is that im so thankful for it!!
i totally trust my surgeon and im happy with what we have decided.... SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 5th April 2011, 8:36 am

I dont know if i do or not to be honest. I really love my new boobs, but i honestly thought i would instantly love them and that i would have my confidence back. 6 months post op i can say i havent got the confidence i once had and the pain i have suffered has caused me at times to say "i wish i never done this". Its confusing me cause i love being able to shop and not worry and take my girls swimming and not worry but at the same time I am now so aware that they are out there even if i dont mean them to. I just dont think i have got "used" to them yet. Ask me the same question after my second op and hopefully i can say i dont regret it at all. xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 5th April 2011, 8:59 am

I love this post what a brilliant question to ask. This has really helped me out to, and I hope it helps other pre BA girls xxxxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th April 2011, 9:41 am

Heart Heart Heart my boobs only wish id done it sooner (and maybe gone a tiny bit bigger - ha ha ha boobie greed)

Good luck x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th April 2011, 11:36 am

no regrets here :)
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 5th April 2011, 12:50 pm

I don't regret having it done at all. Although whilst some girls love them immediately it's also quite normal to take time to get used them. I still feel self conscious sometimes (but for different reasons and less so as the weeks go by) and I'm currently getting frustrated bra shopping (again for different reasons). But overall I feel a very lucky lady yahoo Research, research, research, be clear about what you hope to achieve and have realistic expectations xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 5th April 2011, 3:21 pm

:allo: no regrets here!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 5th April 2011, 3:38 pm

No regrets here either! The only thing I can think of is that it CAN be an anti-climax after all that preparation, researching, worrying, money etc. BA's can all too easily consume your every thought and waking moment. And then after, it's like 'is that it?' Kinda like when you're pregnant and the days after you have the baby. Or after a wedding.
I sometimes wonder if they were worth the money and then I look at pre-op pics and realise they were hideous and the upset they caused me.
My confidence has reached rocket levels, I no longer feel abnormal and I honestly wish I'd done it sooner.
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 5th April 2011, 4:12 pm

nope no regrets here at all just wish I had gone a little bigger as the people on here you deffo do get boob greed xx good luck
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down