Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regrets

+12
Charlii
jakki32
Natty29
Louise14
Gleaming
COOKIE
jay1983
LJR
pinkprincess881
jenniferrf1
Pilly
Pixiedust
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

regrets Empty regrets

Post by Pixiedust 20th September 2013, 9:04 pm

Im really not liking my boobs at all, yes they are loads better than what I started with but im just not sure they are £4600 worth better! I had really hoped for a d cup but I cant see them being any bigger than a b cup. I have measured myself and used online calculators, one said I'm a 32a :( one said 34b and another said 30d! Im measuring 28inches around ribs and 33inches around bust, im so confused!
I was also looking at the 'everyones post op stats' thread and a lot of people similar size to me or even smaller seem to have been able to get a larger implant than I got which I dont understand and hasnt helped how I feel. I know I shouldn't compare with others and I know its early days but they have already dropped so I just cant see how they can change that much more, now keep thinking was it really worth it just to go one cup size bigger!
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

regrets Empty Re: regrets

Post by Pilly 20th September 2013, 9:08 pm

I'm sorry I can't be of any help as I'm still pre BA but this is my fear too :( what if I've spent over £4K on them and I'm not happy with the size , meaning I think they're too small :( xx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th September 2013, 9:09 pm

NEVER GO NEAR THE ONLINE CALCULATORS.... Never!!! Lol seriously they are such a load if rubbish... Ignore that!

Your right in the fact that your early days and I will have a lot of changing to go through pixie so try not to judge then yet (I know it's hard) but I think it's a very normal thing to go through! I really hope you start to feel better... Big hugs xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 20th September 2013, 9:11 pm

Awww hun! Hug 

Ok firstly you ARE early days, 21 days is still so so early, you aren't yet at your final result, 6weeks is the general consensus for a first measure and fitting, so try and hold on. 

I'm confused by the fitting guides, and I've heard that they don't do it the old fashioned way anymore, and the online calculators are in no way acurate (hence the huge difference in sizes) 

So so many ladies feel this as soon point. I hope you have a turn around in your thinking, because I've seen your picture trail and they really are a beautiful shape now, you could easily wear a top without a bra which you wouldn't have felt confident I doing before. 

Hopefully this will pass, and you will start to feel more confident. 

Hug  Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 20th September 2013, 9:29 pm

Sending you big hugs xx

Ok, my measurements are 28" around the ribs and 35" around the bust, so not far off yours.

Traditionally I would measure a 32C I think, with the modern measurements I am a 30E.

What does this prove? Bu@@er all.

The bottom line is that you are feeling a bit underwhelmed by your new boobs, which is a shame x

May I just make a few points - please don't compare your boobs to other ladies - it's not all about the size ( I can vouch for that) - you are only 21 days post op, still very early days - it is much easier to go bigger than smaller.

For me it was never about having massive boobs - nothing against those that do! - it was about having a body in proportion, which you most certainly do.

LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 20th September 2013, 9:54 pm

Aw thank you all! I know not to compare but its very hard not too! 
Pinkprincess you are right theres no way I would have went out without wearing padded bras before!
LJR I didn't want massive either but I did want bigger than what ive got now especially after paying so much money! 
its just so hard to see them changing anymore, they have already changed in the past 3 weeks and I just get the feeling thats it.
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 20th September 2013, 10:07 pm

Hon so sad that you feel like this...big hug! Just give yourself time! Am I right in thinking you have placed under? Cos you could still fluff! 21 days is so so early. Give yourself time. Mention your concerns to PS and if you feel same in a few months discuss further...however, I'm sure you will feel happier soon! X
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th September 2013, 10:08 pm

At just 3 weeks in your recovery, although you may read, roll your eyes and think "not again" lol, it honestly is true that you're early days and your boobs are far from the final result that you're going to get just yet babe, so you are pre-judging the poor things when they still have yet to fill they potential.

Measuring systems have also been proven to have women wearing the wrong sized bras for years. Hence this being replaced with a method of 'fitting' which allows for the little differences we all have from our differing anatomies.

I know this may sound funny but if I could give you advise I'd suggest you think of your day when you can go to have your fitting like Christmas Day! The day when you can finally unwrap your present! Every time you feel tempted to go near a shop for a cheeky fit or to go near online calculators before you get the all clear, stop yourself!

If your boobs are getting you down, maybe take yourself away and try and fill your time with things to take your mind off them for a while. Sometimes just a little time away from boobs, boobs, boobs helps you prioritise life and whilst you're doing this, your boobs will be healing away behind the scenes. You don't have to take yourself away from boobs of you don't want to, its just a suggestion because I found this helped me when I was very down... Another thing that helps is to write a diary. Getting all those thoughts, feelings and emotions out and just writing them can help make you feel so much better. Don't hold back either... Really let everything you're going through out and all this time stay away from fitters and measuring.

When you get the all clear be sure to go somewhere reputable. Bravissimo being your best place and calling a week ahead to make an appointment means you're assured a full time slot to ensure you're you're entirely happy.

There's not one single woman who has been on this forum Pixie that hasn't been surprised by their fitting and I assure you you WILL be too yes 

Give your boobs more time to heal, get yourself into some wired bras that are going to make the most of those babies, buy yourself a few new bits to help emphasis the new body shape you have... And then babe... Then after 6 months when the majority of healing has happened and you're used to the new figure you have and found your style to dress 'em up..then judge them hun Pixie and I think you'll have a very different way of looking at them then than you do now babe xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 21st September 2013, 6:33 am

Aww bless you hun,

I'm sure by Christmas you will be posting advice to someone else who has posted exactly the same concern as you! I'm sure the surgeon had your best interest at heart when he gave you the implant he did, and hopefully once they have healed properly they will look more how you want xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise14 21st September 2013, 7:26 am

Sorry to hear you're feeling down...and this is what makes this forum invaluable, having a place to discuss those niggling doubts that would drive you insane if left to fester. 

I remember looking at some post op photos taken over a period of 6 months and was staggered by the changes that took place, so there's still plenty of time.

Hope you feel better xx
Louise14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 21st September 2013, 7:45 am

Hunni we all feel this way in the beginning but believe me u will love them and they will be big enough for u.it just takes time :)
And please dont go on those online calculators they r so wrong one said I was a 36 d!! And im a 32 gg in sum shops and a 34g.this feeling will pass xxxx take care hunni xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 21st September 2013, 9:42 am

Don't go by online calculators , when you get measured professionally it will honestly be a lovely surprise. You only measure 28 around the ribs( so petite) . I have read online stats and seen people go to a DD with your size implant. Everyone is different. A bigger implant on too small frame can cause complications and your surgeon obviously advised that size for a reason. I cannot see you just going to an A or B with that implant Hun x just give it time, I really think you are in for a lovely surprise when you go for your first professional fitting x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st September 2013, 10:31 am

Online calculators are the devils work! I was coming up as 36AA!! Clearly not! But I know how it can worm its way into your head and really upset you, so big hugs.

By my guess (don't take my word, just a guess), if your measuring 28/33 right now, your looking at a 28DDish. But as all have said, 3weeks is nothing healing wise. You've had unders, so your muscle is holding them tight and high. As they start to relax, they'll look more boobylike, and then the fluff fairy may come! Trust me, you have definitely not just gone one cup size bigger!

Everyone on here is probably sick of this word - *patience*!! Wait til you have your all clear, and get measured properly, and you'll be one happy bunny :) Lotta love in the meantime :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 21st September 2013, 11:16 am

Just to see what you meant, I typed your stats into 4 leading UK suppliers sites, and all came back completely different...so even when you have dropped and fluffed and settled,  doing it this way is not gunna help you one bit...and it also means NON of them can be accurate so they in no way show what size you are anyway!! 

For me, I started our very small like you,and for me it's not so much about the actual size I achieve, but these are the things I personally wanted;

Improve the look and shape

actually being able to buy a bra that fits me properly eventually

having a better choice in tops and dresses

being able to wear a balconette bra (since really small boobs are not helped by this!!)

Being able to wear a push up bra and having something to push up

wearing strapless dresses with the option of no bra IF I want

Wear a backless dress

feel more comfortable with my body naked

Not feel like I'm a woman in a child's body

my swimming costume or bikini not being completely flat to my chest

Being confident with my  shape in a jumper

Wear a bandau top without looking like I'm 12 years old

Go braless sometimes if I want to

....maybe if you thought about those things you will probably my find you've achieved most if not all of those things (and us with 'unders' take a lot longer to see a final result) and that might help you see just how far you've come xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 21st September 2013, 11:46 am

Thank you all so much for your comments, I really cant say how much all your support means to me! xx

Cookie maybe your right, maybe I do need to take a step back for a while as at the minute I think about boobs 24/7 lol. And seeing how happy some girls on here are with their new boobs is not helping. I dont mean that in a bad way at all as I am 100% genuinely happy for them that they are so pleased with their boobs! I would give anything to be one of them and I wouldn't wish how u feel on anyone. It is really getting me down and I am trying not to think about it too much as I know I'd end up in tears if I did. 

Its not even really about what cup size I am, I could get professionally measuered and be told I was a dd but that wouldn't matter to me its just about how I look and see myself. They are just not how I imagine, nothing like the picture I had in my head. My dream was to be able to wear a vest top and not look like 12yrs old lol and to never have to wear a ridiculous amount of padding again but I can't see that happening. 

Maybe im just stupid but I also dont understand the whole dropping and fluffing process as much as I've read and seen on here I just dont get it lol. I've already dropped so I don't understand how they can change anymore.

Sorry for being all doom and gloom!! 

Xxx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 21st September 2013, 12:01 pm

It is so hard not to compare yourself to girls on here isn't it, mine are small, I know they are, and I know a lot of girls start out at my size ans go bigger, but realistically my body couldn't have taken a bigger base sized implant, so it's unrealistic to think I could go from a small size that I was to a a big looking size, if you want to take a look at my pic trail again, and see that you're not alone, but I'm Learning to dress them and make the most of them.

There's loads on here about dropping and fluffing, loads on Google too, basically fluffing is the process by which your muscles stop restricting your implant so much, usually resulting in around  a cup size in difference, and a much more natural shape, which in its self make the breasts look bigger and better overall in my opinion, I can't do it properly cos I'm not on my computer but the other day someone pointed out another member who had put pics of her dropping and fluffing on ages ago and to search for it on here....the difference was amazing, she had a black bikini on...if anyone remembers maybe they could put a link on?
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 21st September 2013, 5:19 pm

I was confused by all the dropping n fluffing etc, and I remember thinking " nah, it's some kind if myth , mine ain't budging!" But they were very late in changing to a more natural look. They felt quite hard for a long time, one day I would think " they're soft, they have dropped" to be hard and veiny the next day. They were shiny for weeks too. At a year ( almost) post op I have my lovely boobs!( I didn't have any complications ,just one scar tender and longer to heal . Yes a year!!! I liked them anyway, but now I have finally got there. I dropped and fluffed very late, and they have changed so much. Patience is the key and I had plenty of it. You will wear your vests and look great, I promise you xxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 21st September 2013, 8:44 pm

Thanks girls! 
Wow a year is a long time to wait jakki! Glad you are happy with your boobs now tho! 
Pinkprincess, I've seen those pics your talking about and they looked fab! I think my main problem is they have already dropped so I just can't see how they can change anymore.  Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 22nd September 2013, 11:35 am

Pixie, I was exactly how u are now. Cookie can vouch for that. I cried everytime someone mentioned my boobs. I completely agree with what Cookie advised. Take a step back and try not to focus on boobs too much during the healing process. It was a waste of tears in my case! xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 11:47 am

Awww you had a rough time early post-op didnt you G, but its wonderful to have you here and your post will probably help Pixie so much, given you felt exactly the same

Pixie - I totally get what you said seeing other women happy not helping. I've been honest on many posts when I was going through recovery watching woman after woman happy with their progress whilst I hit a stalemate. I was so jealous of them. Not in an evil way that I had any hatred toward anyone, but in an I'm so happy for you and wish I had that kinda way... It ate me up babe and like with G too, just a little time away to get boobs out of your head for a while does you the world of good Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 22nd September 2013, 11:51 am

I certainly did have a rough time! Honestly pixie, i know it seems like we are all saying the same thing but it really does get better. I found that when i was back into my normal routine i had lottle time to sit and worry about boobies! Now I am jist grateful to have what I have!!:) dont get urself down babe! From wjat I can see your boobies look  fab!! Xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 22nd September 2013, 1:54 pm

Honey sorry you're not feeling very happy after your BA.......I won't babble on about patience as everyone has already said that (although its totally true :doh: )

I just saw you didn't really understand the dropping an fluffing process - I didn't even know what it meant so I posted asking here's the link....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

make sure you click the links in there from Charlie and Cookie - both have excellent picture explanations which really helped my understanding.

Hope that helps a bit babe xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 22nd September 2013, 7:58 pm

Hey pixiedust just been reading your post, sorry to hear your still not happy. Big hugs..  I felt exactly like you did Hun,  I only had 250 cc and convinced myself I would be no bigger than a c cup if that, I think I drove hubby mad by going in about it all the time!  Now I've been measured and tried on a few bra I feel much better. as everyone else has said give yourself a bit of time and get measured as soon as you can, I'm sure you will feel so much better. Xxx 
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd September 2013, 8:12 pm

Hi sweetie,
Don't put too much onus on the measuring guides - they came out as a B cup after id had mine done! They are squished under the skin at the moment and the skin still needs to stretch to accommodate them. 
Also don't forget that your surgeon may not have been able to even get any bigger implant into you. I had 375s for my first op but I had breastfed for 2 years and gone up to a DD and then down to a AA so the skin was all saggy and stretched anyway. And for my reop, I can now go bigger as the pocket is already formed and can take stretching again. 
My friend had 290s for her first op and the skin was so stretched and shiny for a long time, I never had this. I've also heard of some women likening it to sunburn. I think this is the best thing to think of when you get awful boob envy - just think your surgeon wouldn't even have been able to get any bigger in even if he wanted to. Xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 22nd September 2013, 8:26 pm

Thank you girls for all your comments,  I really do appreciate them all! 
Its not even about what cup size I am its just about how they look to me, not at all how I imagined. One is also bigger than the other so thats not helping either! I do think ive already dropped so cant see how they can change anymore now, gonna try to post a pic to see if anyone thinks I've already dropped/fluffed. Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next