Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any regrets?

+12
dannieyram87
loui1981
9NDFp
kezjb
Twinky
blush89
Emmapinder1983
Mammamia
anneritchley
Vickyxo
sarahlou222
going4it
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any regrets? Empty Any regrets?

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 10:53 pm

Hey ladies,
I'm really giving myself a hard time as my surgery date is fast approaching. I'm glued to this forum and have been reading all the boob job diaries where ladies are not happy with their results straight away or wish they'd chose a different size.
How do you all feel now? Are you glad you've had the surgery or do you wish you accepted what you had before? And if you could change anything what would it be?
Sorry, I'm just being jittery xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Any regrets? Empty Re: Any regrets?

Post by sarahlou222 20th April 2015, 6:04 am

It's completely normal to be feeling this way, if you had no feelings towards it you wouldn't be human. 

I saw so many before and after pictures before I had my op. A lot of 'just after surgery' pictures with boobs that looked very high, very flat to the chest, very square. I didn't know what to expect.
When I looked down after the surgeon mine looked projected and round already, I loved them instantly. And I still do..! I've still got to wait for them to drop and fluff but I completely understand, which I'm sure you do. Not to judge too soon :) 
I had one of the creases lowered to try and help the symmetry of my boobs, at the start you could still see the old crease and it looked weird and lower than the other, over time it has ironed out and now my boobs look the same size. Throughout healing my right looked bigger, then my left, then my right.. But now I can't even tell which one is bigger.

You will be absolutely fine. You've done your research, you trust your surgeon. He knows what you would like and there's not much longer to wait :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 20th April 2015, 6:06 am

So in answer to your question.. NO, no regrets at all!!!!
I wanted mine done for so long and it has changed my confidence massively!! I love the shape the size the projection, I wouldn't change anything... As they are for 7 week old boobs! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 20th April 2015, 6:19 am

Aw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sure what your feeling is perfectly natural! Its a big decision to take the plunge and get a boob job, so the fact you have come this far says a lot! Dont worry to much.. Enjoy it! My care co-ordinatpr warned me your boibs change so much over the first few weeks and then months.. And as soon as she had hers done she looked down and saw two big plastic shonong lumps on my chest but straight away she loved them as they are always going to be 100x better than what she had! Its endless worrying in this journey.. From the perfect surgeon.. To 'have i picked the right size' so your not alone there :-)

I also am addicted to this forum but it helps both pre op and post! We are always here for you! And i garuntee you will LOVE your boobs when its done! Xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 20th April 2015, 6:43 am

Absolutely no regrets. One of the best things I done. And it's normal to be feeling this way. But if you are having serious doubts then don't go ahead with surgery. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 20th April 2015, 7:21 am

Concentrate on your reasons for having it, not whether or not you'll be happy with the results! Many people aren't happy straight away but over the first year they change so much and love them! Also results aren't set in stone and can be tinkered with so so long as you trust your surgeon and understand your reasons for wanting a boob job then you'll be absolutely fine!

No regrets from me!

Have you seen some trials spanning the first year so you know what roughly what to expect? This may soften the potential blow in the early days. But ike sarahlou said many love them immediately!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 11:37 am

aah thanks girls, I know I'm being silly. I really really do want this and have done for as long as I can remember and it's comforting to hear it's normal!
I've had a look at a lot of picturetrails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it is amazing how much they change. I'm just worried in the early days my husband will look at them and thing "what have you done?"
I think it's about making everyone around me understand the bigger picture and they will be beautiful like all of yours in time.
Thanks for being so lovely and looking after me in my time of wobble xx group hug
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 11:40 am

and aaargh look at my ticker...17 days to go!! dance Stars
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 20th April 2015, 1:25 pm

Not long Hun, I wish I would of got my boobs done years ago. No regrets what so ever x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 20th April 2015, 1:27 pm

I'm still very early on. At the mo they look like I have a push up bra on and are very firm and high. Yes, it's a bit odd but you will be so surprised how quickly you get used to it and how much your attitude changes after you've had it done. I was wondering so for so long about being the 'girl with fake boobs' and people's reactions. 

Afterwards I couldnt believe how I felt, very much like 'what on earth was I worrying about? These may BE fake, but that word means absolutly NOTHING to how they have made me feel. I feel so womanly, they look so natural, they feel and look like they SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ALL ALONG. Us ladies arent doing this to look like Jordan, we are doing this because we've felt something has been missing a long time. Without sounding cheesy, it's just like the missing part of the puzzle has been put together lol. I don't feel different, I feel like this is how I should have always looked. Natural and proportionate.

So no regrets whatsoever. I am just so so excited to see what changes will happen and my new life wearing clothes that will hang beautifully and confidence inside and out.

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 2:05 pm

Aah blush that is exactly what I needed to hear and just what I'm wishing for myself too.
I rocked some amazing boobs when I was pregnant and they just made me feel so much more confident and womanly like you say.
Bring on those boobies xx
Thank you all, you're ace xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 20th April 2015, 2:15 pm

It might help, if it makes you feel better, to explain to your husband what they will be like to start with.
I showed A a few pictures from google of how women look straight after the op and how mine may look... so he was well prepared! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 20th April 2015, 3:06 pm

Ahh Blush what a great reply.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 20th April 2015, 3:10 pm

Hey I wrote more than that..weird! ?
Just basically saying I feel like u have described,  disproportionate  and just want to feel in proportion  and basically how I should of been! Lol
Bring on the boobies!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 4:12 pm

I think That's a great idea Sarahlou thank you. I will do that for sure. 
I show him boobs all the times he's in his element. Constantly saying "look at these boobs, what do you think?"
Haha he's loving it! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 20th April 2015, 5:39 pm

You will be fine. My hubby can't get enough of mine. He did warn me though before my ba, that he would get on my nerves after as he really likes nice boobies . We are all here for you xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 6:49 pm

Aah Thanks Anne! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 20th April 2015, 6:58 pm

Haha it got to the point when A said to me 'cant I just look at your boobs' hehe! Flash - I think he had had enough! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 20th April 2015, 7:38 pm

Very normal and IMO very sensible to feel this way, I think the more you think about it the less likely you are to have regrets.

I thought long and hard about my boob job and have absolutely no regrets. I just love them.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 20th April 2015, 7:41 pm

going4it wrote:aah thanks girls, I know I'm being silly. I really really do want this and have done for as long as I can remember and it's comforting to hear it's normal!
I've had a look at a lot of picturetrails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it is amazing how much they change. I'm just worried in the early days my husband will look at them and thing "what have you done?"
I think it's about making everyone around me understand the bigger picture and they will be beautiful like all of yours in time.
Thanks for being so lovely and looking after me in my time of wobble xx group hug

Your comment re your husband was exactly how I felt, I showed my BF video diaries etc so he'd know what to expect, if he was shocked he never once let on.

At around 3m he announced they were now soft and he could enjoy them properly!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 4th May 2015, 6:58 am

Great to read this thread cos your post / question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has echoed what's been going through my mind recently and really encouraging reading all the replies! :-) xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th May 2015, 7:23 am

I agree this was a great post :) a BA has made so many women so happy :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 4th May 2015, 8:31 am

I'm glad it's helped. The replies were exactly what I needed to read. I am so excited now, the jitters have gone and it's almost time. 3 more sleeps to go!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 4th May 2015, 8:55 am

I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm excited for you!! Can't believe how quick it's come round for you!! How's your foot feeling / healing? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 4th May 2015, 9:03 am

It's a lot better. I'm still in the boot but weight bearing now so it's so much easier without the crutches. I was at a wedding on Saturday all day so felt it yesterday after being on it all day but I'm pleased with the way it's going. Touch wood! Thank you for asking xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next