Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !

+6
Sassysazzle
emilysarahdodds
Jacqui1234
Becciann84
Lisa34
jilly mak
10 posters

Go down

Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !  Empty Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !

Post by jilly mak 28th August 2013, 8:19 am

sad smile Hi to all my lovely breast buddies- unfortunately I have now got an infection in both my wound sites in the breast crease!!! I'm so upset and concerned I might have to have a re op to remove implants and replace in 3 months time- if the infection doesn't clear following a weeks course of antibiotics!! all was going so well too... demanded to see PS tomorrow to see if I'm all clear.. shrug can't imagine having another GA vomited badly after first one..!! 
so worried... to top it all I had to force myself this appointment as the receptionists said he'd fully booked..!! "it's not thg procedure to see the surgeon until 3 months post op" she said- so I said -"its not the procedure to get an infection- but I've got one!!"so furious - I have to get to thg by 9.45 to fit me in!! the cheek of it- they didn't say that when I was pre op!!! growl
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !  Empty Re: Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !

Post by Lisa34 28th August 2013, 9:27 am

Aww jilly, sorry to hear you have an infection! And it's awfull aftercare your getting from THG, it seems there are quite a few girls having the same trouble with them at the moment. 

All I can say is stick to your guns hun!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !  Empty Re: Infection.. angry at THG receptionist !

Post by Becciann84 28th August 2013, 9:56 am

Oh no, sorry to hear you have infections :( really hope the antibiotics work, & you can get in to see your ps x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 28th August 2013, 10:17 am

Oh no so sorry to hear that hun hope the antibiotics work xx
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 28th August 2013, 10:20 am

Sorry to hear this, hope antibiotics clear it up!! Hugs Hug  Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 28th August 2013, 10:49 am

Oh Jilly I'm sorry honey how awful for you :(

Fingers crossed the a/b's clear the infection up - stick to your guns in demanding to see the PS babe, receptionists esp in healthcare are the pits Rolling Eyes   Too many of them think they know best and act as a barrier between the Medical Professional and their patients, I find this A LOT in my line of work honey.

Big hugs chick xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 28th August 2013, 11:37 am

I really hope the antibiotics will help you! Make sure you drink a lot of water, green tea and eat a lot of fruit.
And try to let your body rest so it can fight this infection!
fingers crossed
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2013, 2:27 pm

I'm so sorry to read this Jilly Hug 

I'm sure you will have been told not to shower whilst you have the infection so that's a bummer hun, but its important to keep the wound clean and dry babe. The anti-bs you'll be given to zap the infection should start getting to work right away hun, so you're doing everything right hun. Try upping your protein intake too as this helps repair the tissue so will also help fight that infection as well lovely.

Wishing you a speedy recovery babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 31st August 2013, 5:32 pm

Jilly sweetie... absolutely gutted for you :((( I so hope you get this sorted and you recover very soon. Sending you a hug all the way from turkey... cant wait to get home and catch up properly with you all. Look after yourself sweetheart xx
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 11th September 2013, 6:19 am

Hey Jilly - how are you ? hope that horrible infection has cleared up and you are recovering sweetie...Hug x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th September 2013, 8:10 am

morning Jilly hope that your infection has cleared now and that all is going well xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 11th September 2013, 8:11 am

How you doing Jilly? All sorted yet? Xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down