Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel sick & angry!

+4
butterfly2
carolyn77
kay
tekarma
8 posters

Go down

Feel sick & angry! Empty Feel sick & angry!

Post by tekarma 23rd March 2011, 8:24 pm

Hi guys

I had my 2nd consultation on 15th march, during which my PS said he could do my op on 11th april & i jumped at the chance so he said he would speak to his secretary & book me in.

I've been waiting patiently & eargrly ever since for the paperwork to come through & yesterday had a message left on my home answerphone from my PS's secretary asking for me to call her (so obviously i started panicing) . I called this morning & was told that neither my PS or his secretary where in today. I asked if it was bad news & she said "i wouldnt have thought so as if it was they would get in touch with me".....erm but isnt that what they had done (idiotic women). She said she would try & find out what it was about & call me back!

I had to pop out today so on my return i checked my answerphone messages. There had been a call from my PS's secretary saying for me not to worry as it wasnt bad news but was i still going ahead with my op!!!!

I really hope they have still pencilled me in for the day we discussed as ive already made plans for time off & so has my friend who is helping me after my op as i live alone & she has a kid so has had to arrange time too. If they havent & the date is now taken i will be very upset & angry!!
My PS secretary also said in her message that she was now away until 28th march so i just pray to god that when i phone tomorow the person i speak to can confirm i'm booked in for 11th april.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Feel sick & angry! Empty Re: Feel sick & angry!

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 8:27 pm

Oh Tek xx You poor thing xx

I'll keep everything crossed for you sweety xx Keep us posted xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 23rd March 2011, 8:30 pm

i meant to also say that during the days leading up to my 2nd consultation, i phoned & spoke to my PS secretary as i hadnt received a letter confirming my appointment. During this converstation the secretary asked if i was wanting to look at possible dates for the op (that way they knew if i was serious & that they had my money) & we discussed the 11th so she knew i was wanting the op asap & she was the one that told me to discuss the date with my PS. God i know imnot gonna be able to sleep tonight now :-(

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 23rd March 2011, 8:30 pm

poor you!

I would think you should still be ok for the date you discussed, after all the surgeons need to know how many people are booked in for each date they operate, they want to make sure it's worth them booking the theatre etc.

There should be someone covering the secretary while she's away. Keep calling and I'm sure there will be someone there to answer your question. Sometimes they don't send out information and paperwork til quite late on.

Let us know how you get on. It's so worrying what with organising everything to fit in with surgery.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 23rd March 2011, 8:56 pm

I hope everything works out sweety. I do know from experience (my son) That surgery dates do not get sent out until maximum of two weeks b4 op date. Few reasons for this, 1 Being that even if you have the date in your head, the nerves get worse once you have that little bit of paper in your hands and they dont like to cause you or family any extra stress x
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 25th March 2011, 9:37 am

Just to update you guys that i finally got to speak to my PS secretary last night & everythings FINE ;-)

She just needed to confirm that i was still going ahead & apologised for not contacting me sooner & also apologsied for the fact that the lady standing in for her had confused the matter even more!!

I was just worried that she hadnt pencilled me in for the date we discussed so therefore lost that date as i then would of had to wait another 4 weeks due to my PS only working at this particular hospital 1 day a month.

I'm soooooooooooo xcited now ;-) ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th March 2011, 9:40 am

Great news xx Hug Let the countdown begin xx Stars
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 25th March 2011, 9:47 am

Fantastic news!!!

Hope the countdown goes quickly. have fun getting everything ready and look forward to hearing your story.xxxxx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by casperd 25th March 2011, 4:46 pm

Not long for you now, I am starting to feel scared as my op on 5th April and hubby just announced that he has never felt a pair of false boobs he liked shrug

Thats made me worrry!!! On the upside I get a full d cup for the first time in about 10 years!!!!

Off to Riverside with Dr Lahoud so wish me luck!!!

All the best with your op.....lets hope it goes without any further weird telephone messages to worry you

Popsx xxx
casperd
casperd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 25th March 2011, 5:04 pm

Great news hun, so happy for you xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 31st March 2011, 10:35 pm

Great news. I hope everything goes good. Good luck.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 31st March 2011, 11:28 pm

Great news! Always good when people are actually doig their jobs properly!
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 1st April 2011, 7:18 am

Great news, good luck, hope everything is plain sailing from here on in xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down