Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down :(

+7
Charlii
Lisa34
Sassysazzle
jakki32
nire_white
mirren001
Becciann84
11 posters

Go down

Feeling down :( Empty Feeling down :(

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 9:42 am

Am having a couple of 'down' days at the moment. Up until I had my children I had lovely big boobs, & my clothes reflect this. Since having my second child, not only have they shrunk even more, but one is between 1 & 2 cup sizes smaller than the other! I can't wear most of my clothes because theyre low cut or tight so it is really noticeable. 
My bf keeps trying to comfort me by saying ill be able to have a ba... But it just seems like ages away. I hate feeling like this about my body. Am so worried that people are going to notice that I'm lopsided.
Sorry about the moan, just needed to let it out :(
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Feeling down :( Empty Re: Feeling down :(

Post by mirren001 21st August 2013, 10:30 am

Sending you a big hug! It's rotten when you are feeling down about your body try to focus on you BA and your new boobs and the difference that will make.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 21st August 2013, 10:33 am

*big hugs* 

It's rotten when you're down about your body especially when there's no quick fix. I hope you perk up soon, you've got your BA ahead of you and it really truly comes around much quicker than you think!

Lots of love xxxx
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 21st August 2013, 10:38 am

xxx it's good to let it out, this forum is to share our worries as well as BA advice Hun . Completely understand .You  have a consultation soon, and that will make you feel so much better talking to a surgeon who will understand and you can really air what you don't like and want to change about them. You have got the ball rolling and starting your journey and you will get there. Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 21st August 2013, 10:46 am

Awe sorry you're feeling low sweetheart. I know it sounds rubbish but in the meantime can't you get a chicken fillet (fake boobie) to pop in your bra under the tops you find it so noticeable? Just to tide you over to your BA? I know it sounds mortifying but its the only quick fix solution I can think of to stop you feeling so insecure about it.......and it would just be temporary? Big huggles honey xxx Hug
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 11:12 am

Thank you guys. I'm hoping once I've had my consultation it will start feeling more real & ill be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
My bf actually suggested that to be sazzle... I don't know if you've had any experience with them? Because it worries me that they might fall out or something?? If that could happen? Xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st August 2013, 11:16 am

Aww hun xx big hugs for you! Try and focus on looking forward to BA day, I know it's hard hun. I'm the meantime you can buy gel bras from places like primark and some of them have removable pouches of gel, so you can remove the bigger boob side so you feel more comfortable xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st August 2013, 11:34 am

I used to wear chicken fillets daily. Primark used to do a great bra with an inflatable insert, so I'd take that out and put the fillet in. They've stopped making them now, but if you're feeling crafty, you could always sew pockets in your bras to hold then in place. 

*hugs* hope you feel better
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 11:37 am

Oh I didn't realise you could buy bras like that, thanks ill have a look out for them. And Charli that's a really good idea! I love sewing, so may give that a go if needs be x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st August 2013, 12:14 pm

Chicken fillets were what I used pre BA didn't" t have much in the boob department. They won't fall out, if still worried I used to sometimes put mine in the space that some bras have for removable cup, but generally they do stay put as they warm to your skin and don't move. X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 12:16 pm

That's really good to know, thank you mirren x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st August 2013, 12:19 pm

You sure learn all the tricks when lacking in the boob department, sometimes used to cut a small slit in the lining off my padded bras and put fillets in there too, used to panic when going through customs at airport though incase stopped and searched...lol x
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st August 2013, 12:23 pm

mirren001 wrote:You sure learn all the tricks when lacking in the boob department, sometimes used to cut a small slit in the lining off my padded bras and put fillets in there too, used to panic when going through customs at airport though incase stopped and searched...lol x
P.s mean't to add there's also stick on Velcro too that works could write a book ....lol x
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 12:25 pm

Haha thank you! That's made me feel a bit better, knowing there is ways to disguise it. 
And glad you didn't get stopped and searched at customs! Lol x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 21st August 2013, 12:35 pm

Sending you a hug x

Focus on the fact that you have a consultation soon, and that is very exciting.

Great tips about chicken fillets, tbh I don't think people do notice, but I completely understand how it can make you feel self-conscious x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 21st August 2013, 12:56 pm

Don't be down. You'll have your consultation and be booked in before you know it. 
I wear my chicken fillets everyday. I'm in the same position with shrunken boobies post babies! I've got a couple of la senza air bras which I filled before having my boys. They're far too big now so I put the chicken fillets in the pockets where the air bag thingy used to be. Works a treat, no one knows I'm wearing them and they're more comfy when not right against your skin. Definitely recommend this to tide you over. 
Just make sure you don't rush into a decision because you're so keen to have them done. Do plenty of research. 
Good luck on your journey and keep smiling.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 1:05 pm

Thank you guys, all this advice is fab :) & has definitely made me feel a bit better.
Don't worry I'm not going to rush into anything.. I hate my boobs now, but if I'm going to spend loads of money on them I need to make sure they're going to be exactly what I want with the best surgeon for me. Xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 21st August 2013, 2:19 pm

Ha ha I love that everyone knew what I meant by chicken fillets! Glad you feel better sweet pea xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st August 2013, 10:33 pm

I very much doubt there's many here Becci that won't be able to empathise with you about how they felt about their own pre-BA boobs boobs. Its why the majority of us had to take this road... Because we just couldn't live with our pre-BA boobs any more. Maybe it was for different reasons, but it all amounts to the same things and the same feelings hun so you're in good company.

Soon you'll be at the beginning your BA journey and and the build up is going to help get you through all those feelings you're going through now lovely. Day by day as you get to watch your ticker go down and you get chat with women who also having surgery around the same time as yourself or even with us who have had ours a long time, little by little you will chip away at all that lack of self confidence you have. It really will be one of the best times in your whole life.

After surgery, its just a wonderful feeling to wear those clothes you couldn't wear pre-BA. To have back that confidence in the bedroom, to actually look in the mirror and like what you see.

So although its bloody hard as heck for you right now Becci, you've already set the wheel in motion and have started your research, so you KNOW that when you find 'the one' (surgeon) this really WILL happen for you babe.

Talking helps and can be very therapeutic. I know I found my diary here a good place to just bash out all those feelings and it really did make me feel soooo much better. Also... Writing a diary is a good way of documenting your journey and when you've had your BA, you'll be able to look back at this post and if you do decide to start a diary here, any postings you make in there will seem that they've been written by a different person!

Its actually great to read back on and look down on your new boobs with the biggest, cheesiest, cheddar of a grin on your face and think how brave you were to have taken something you don't like about yourself into your own hands and that YOU had the power to change that Becci and that you DID IT! yahoo 

Big hugs hun. We're here for you anytime you want to talk group hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 22nd August 2013, 6:22 am

Hi Becci - hope your feeling better about things today - I really do know what your feeling.  I too hate what I've got at the moment, and even more so since deciding to go ahead with an uplift & BA.  Just seems that I can see more imperfections every day and to top it off, none of my old bikini tops fit properly and the news one are not much better, so kinda puts a dampner on my holdiay in one way :(((( BUT, hopefully next year I'll love my new boobs and will have tonnes more confidence...

Try and look forward to what you will have instead of what you have - you will be suprised how quick the time will go sweetie - ask any of the girls on here who have already had their ops !

Chin up :))))Hug x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 22nd August 2013, 6:45 am

Thank you both. I'm feeling a bit better today thanks :) I'm going to take all of your advice & try ways to make my one boob look bigger, so atleast I can look okay with a bra on!
& thank you cookie, I was actually thinking about starting a diary, & now you have convinced me! 
I felt bad for moaning on here, but all of you girls have made me feel so much better. It just shows how good this forum is, that you're all here through the good times & the bad xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 11:02 am

Good to read you're feeling a little better Becci Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin