Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel confused :-(

+9
COOKIE
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
Charlii
Sezbaby2
lumpybumpy
Lisa34
Specialkj
missvmac28
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feel confused :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: Feel confused :-(

Post by CharFaye 24th July 2013, 8:01 pm

Im a small back 30, 300cc has taken me to an E cup if that helps? I know everyone's very different, I wonder if spire prefer to use smaller implants? Couple of people I know who went to the same spire as me have all had small implants, my friend had 260 and she's DD
Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 8:05 pm

Hi charfaye, that is really helpful yeah thanks! When I measure my back with a tape measure it only measures 30 so maybe I wear the wrong size but who knows! Haha. Yeah maybe it's a spire thing then that they don't really use big implants. If your friend is a DD after 260 tho that's good I'd be really pleased with a DD or even a D I think! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 8:06 pm

Did u go to any other consultations? Did they all recommend around the same size? xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 24th July 2013, 8:11 pm

Nope just spire, was happy with everything he said it was as if he was reading my mind, I think I was just very lucky.
 I did go to mya but didn't make it to the surgeons as I was left sat for over an hour with some receptionist who made me have a look and a feel of implants in a brief case, so I left... Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 8:16 pm

Oh god haha don't blame you!! I did like spire and I did like the surgeon I'm just worried that I will pay all that money and find them to be too small. I suppose we can never be 100% sure of size until its in! I think I had trawled this forum endlessly and most girls seem to have much bigger implants so that made me feel worried. xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 24th July 2013, 8:24 pm

I did ask all the questions and compare myself to others asking to see as many pics as poss, it all helps, at least now if you go for another consultation and they say 390 you'll be thinking hmmm now what sounds too big after being told smaller so youll go half way and won't be disappointed:)  I would have payed any amount of money for even any boob haha.. Well within reason:Ok:  xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 9:08 pm

Haha yeah. What shape implant did u have and what size were you before? Sorry if you've got the details displayed I'm on my phone so can't see! I remember seeing your avi tho and thinking it looked great xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 25th July 2013, 7:43 am

charfaye makes a good point about spire using small implants, the smaller the implant, or better fit to BWD, the less likelihood of rippling and rupture, so maybe they take other factors into consideration like projection of the implant is  to determine shape and cup size. I would try and see mr mcgeorge again or send another email asking to explain how they decide what implant to use, maybe this'll give you some clarity hun xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 25th July 2013, 8:05 am

hi hun, you're probably off on your hols now but I thought you might see this when you get back :)

I too wss worried about size.  I was very sure that I wanted the natural look. Also I was worried about spending lots of money and then going through the discomfort only to be smaller than I'd hoped!

I had 295cc low profile conicals. I'm 5ft4 size 8 and weigh 8st3 at the moment. I was wearing a 32a/aa pre op and even then I didn't fill them. 

I am not 3 weeks post op yet but I am currently wearing a 32d sports bra and I am soo happy!  They look natural and the size suits my frame. 

I had a wobble about size, I went back to see my surgeon and asked to try on the next size up. I instantly didn't like it as it had too much side boob for me and so I settled for the smaller of the two. The girls here are right a little goes a long way when you're small framed. 

I'm sure it'd be worth a second consultation to share your concerns :)

Have a great holiday :)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 25th July 2013, 9:55 am

Thanks toast, that's great to know that you are happy with yours! And lumpy yes maybe they are being very careful which I know is a good thing, less risk of complications!

Thanks again ladies you've all made me feel much better. I will speak to Mr McG I think when I'm back from my little hols. :-) bye for now....xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2