Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit confused... help please :S

5 posters

Go down

A little bit confused... help please :S Empty A little bit confused... help please :S

Post by Dolly6410 25th June 2011, 11:57 am

hey! so i'm still at the stage of deciding who to go with, i'm making my final choice tuesday! ahhh! saw the surgeon at hospital group a few weeks ago and he said he'd only put a max of a 545 in me because otherwise i'd get armpit boob, but i was over all really pleased with him. today i went to see mr chansitarack (sorry about spelling) at transform, and i was pleased with him although he was on about putting a 650-700 in me which looked huge!! i want to go bigger and faker but i was abit confused as of why one surgeon was only happy putting a 545 yet this ones saying he'd put a 650-700 in and 'was that big enough?', i wasnt happy with the people at transform though as since i saw them last motnh they've put my price up by £550 because i have CC and its a re-op, even though i told them that last time and said my price would be £4700 because it was a re-op and i had cc???? anyway, i'm seeing mr singh at MYA on monday and then i'm deciding. is there any questions i should be asking the surgeons to make my choice? i do want alot bigger boobs, i've got 360 at the moment and i'm around a 30E, although i have been told that because of my CC they look bigger at the moment, if i go up to a 650-700 surely i'm going to be stupidly big? the woman at transform said after 'oh it should take you to a F/G' but i'm thinking it would make me bigger than that if i'm a E at the moment with 360??? ahhhh boobies are so confusing!!! sorry about my babbling thread A little bit confused... help please :S 869500
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

A little bit confused... help please :S Empty Re: A little bit confused... help please :S

Post by Boobiemagic 25th June 2011, 12:07 pm

I've just had a great experience with The Hospital Group had my BA yesterday and i have no pain and my boobies are excellent xxxx you have to go with the people that you are happy with and comfortable with xxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

A little bit confused... help please :S Empty Re: A little bit confused... help please :S

Post by Dolly6410 25th June 2011, 12:10 pm

which surgeon did you go to at hospital group? i cant remember mines name and the paper works all the way downstairs lol, but he reminded me of a better looking version of usef (thats spelt wrong) in eastenders haha x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 25th June 2011, 12:12 pm

Lol I had Mr Seno :-) xxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 25th June 2011, 12:12 pm

gorgeousgirl2011 also used Mr Seno last week her photos are fab :-) xxxz
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 25th June 2011, 12:18 pm

ooo thank you, i'll have a look x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th June 2011, 4:30 pm

If you see Mr Singh he'll fit as much as possible in there! He's known for this! But he won't compromise the look you want. I tried tp push for 380cc but he wasn't having any of it, as I'd end up with rippling etc. Can highly recommend him, but its about who you feel comfortable with at the end of the day.

Don't forget: surgeon, aftercare and implants!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 25th June 2011, 5:13 pm

WOW!! you went to a 28G?! i really want to go for a G cup, i like that mr singh has lots of good feedback and everyones really pleased with their boobs, i'd rather go bigger than not big enough. thanks for your advice A little bit confused... help please :S 899188
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th June 2011, 5:46 pm

That's ok! A few girls have said they've had problems with scars, but mine are small and neat. Very happy with him. I went via Transform but I'd happily go with MYA when I need a reop (if he's still there)

Yep! Ended up a G, they don't look as big as they sound though. Probably look like a C/D in normal clothes. I asked for big boobs, that could look fake and natural (weird request apparent!) They can look very fake if they're in a corset or something, but in an everyday bra they're very natural, exactly what I wanted!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 26th June 2011, 9:58 am

lol i dont think thats a wierd request, but i'm glad you warned me because that what i want! i want them to look border line natural/ fake in the day, and then in the evening be like KAPOW! ooo i'm so excited about seeing him tomorrow! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 26th June 2011, 2:09 pm

Boobiemagic wrote:gorgeousgirl2011 also used Mr Seno last week her photos are fab :-) xxxz

mr seno WAS AMAZING!!!! i had no pain and still havent had any HIGHLY recommend him as a surgeon.

if u want to see photos pm me

i was a 34aa before and hoping to be a c/d when i get to wear a bra.. i had 460cc partial unders

good luck with ur next consultation hope it goes well xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 26th June 2011, 3:08 pm

gorgeousgirl4444 wrote:
Boobiemagic wrote:gorgeousgirl2011 also used Mr Seno last week her photos are fab :-) xxxz

mr seno WAS AMAZING!!!! i had no pain and still havent had any HIGHLY recommend him as a surgeon.

if u want to see photos pm me

i was a 34aa before and hoping to be a c/d when i get to wear a bra.. i had 460cc partial unders

good luck with ur next consultation hope it goes well xx

x

Gorgeousgirl i think you might be bigger than a D luv lol I had 375 which should make me a D but then again I don't understand how bra measurements work as I've never had boobies xxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th June 2011, 4:49 pm

Dolly6410 wrote:lol i dont think thats a wierd request, but i'm glad you warned me because that what i want! i want them to look border line natural/ fake in the day, and then in the evening be like KAPOW! ooo i'm so excited about seeing him tomorrow! x

Yes! I wanted exactly that! It's really difficult to explain, but I wanted to be able to 'fake them up' when I'm out on the town and keep them looking modest when at work. They're a nice size and suit my frame too.

Let us know how the consult goes!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 12:22 pm

ivwud have thought u wud get way bigger then an f with that size! i had 460cc from a c cup n ended up an ff. i think if u like th fake look and u wanto b a lot bigger i wud investigate th larger implants more x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 27th June 2011, 12:23 pm

thank you :D
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down