Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused and down

+2
mum23boys
kayla
6 posters

Go down

Confused and down Empty Confused and down

Post by kayla 16th February 2010, 9:12 am

Confused and down 727885 Had a third consult yesterday, with James McD, who was lovely. But to cut a long story short, I have sagging, yet not enough really to undergo the lift surgery option, JMcD was confident that I'd end up with really nice breasts but I now since the consult am really unsure whether I want to go through with the BA at all. The implant I need to fill my skin is around 360cc minimum to avoid the 'ball in a sock' scenario. I am worried that this will only increase the future sag I will get.
So yesterday, on the drive home I decided ''no, my breasts are not that bad, BA may mean future revision and a lift plus the obvious of all the normal probs like cc, etc. My hubby was away last night and when he called I told him it was all off, that I loved my boobs, they were the way they are because I have four lovely kids and considering that they really aren't that bad. Bring on the padded bras and swimwear. Hubby was pleased - he is a boob man but is fine with whatever I do and he loves me Confused and down 67188 , oh bless.

That was fine but in my online search last night for the above mentioned underwear, found a great site with lots of swimwear ( can't remember name but will post link later as it's really great) and that got me thinking ' I wish' all over again.
And I had a dream last night about being on holiday where I had obviously had the op and my boobs were great, all my worries had been unfounded.

Told you it was a long story ( tho I lied when I said I'd keep it short, lol!)
Help me out girls, what do I do? My sleep on it feeling is that after all I still do want to do it, just scared of future implications and part of me can't help think 'what if mine end up worst case scenario?' Have any of you corrected mild ptosis with just an augmentation? Are u pleased with the results? If you have any pics that'd be great.

Please help, as you can tell my mind is all over the place!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Confused and down Empty Re: Confused and down

Post by mum23boys 16th February 2010, 9:34 am

I had slight sagging and had an areola lift with ba, not sure if you've seen my pics already but pm me if you've not.

I was offered just a ba with a bigger implant from another surgeon but wasn't convinced that this be the best option in the long term as i too was worried about causing more sagging then needing a full uplift.

I travelled to London in the end to have Stephen Hamilton so a bit more hassle than if I'd had it done locally, but it was the right decision for me.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 16th February 2010, 9:53 am

Confused and down 184153 Thankyou so much, have pm'd you as I haven't seen your pics.
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 16th February 2010, 10:31 am

I had mild ptosis and just had a ba. 445 initially unders but then changed to overs due to complications. I'll pm you my picture details. I do think I will possibly need an uplift in the future and wear a sports/support bra still at night to prevent further sagging. I am happy with my boobs - they may not be as perky as some but they look natural and I have no end of compliments so I'm happy.

S xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 16th February 2010, 10:59 am

Wow, Sally!! They are great, now that sort of 'non perkiness' I could live with very happily. My breasts currently aren't too different to yours so I am much more positive about what will be achievable. Was so worried I'd end up with big pendulous things!! Yours look imo better and more natural because they aren't up there and totally pert

Thanks so much for sharing. xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 16th February 2010, 11:16 am

Hi Kayla,

I have only had one consult although have booked my date. I am also a bit 'deflated' as i breastfed my son for ten months and he took the life out of my boobs. My surgeon didn't even mention a lift, but in the back of my mind I keep wondering if my nipple will end up lower and then a bulging breast above it, which would look horrid. Some of the pics on the net have confused me a bit... I will ask him about this when i next see him. I suppose a lift can be done at a later date Kayla? If I can work out how to put pics on i will, then we can see how similar we are?!!

Zoe
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 16th February 2010, 11:53 am

Yes, the lift at a later date was mentioned as the best option by James McD as he said the breast implant begins to train the blood supply from the nipple area and makes it easier and less risky surgery when done post BA. Apparently to do a lift with the surgery can cause pressure on the nipple from inside as the implant presses on it, and as aresult could potentially damage the blood vessels and put the areola at some risk!! Scary stuff

Guess you have helped me answer my Q really, to do an uplift now then I will never know whether I truly would have needed one and if I do then to get one at al later date would be less risky ( although nervous about the whole GA thing!!)

Why are things never easy?
On the pics front, hubby is back tonight so will get him to take some before's and they try and work out how to set up an album so we can compare
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 16th February 2010, 8:52 pm

Hi

I was told that had empty slightly sagging breasts when i went for my consultation. My surgeon told me that the bigger implant i go for, i more i increase the risk of future sagging. I went for a 410cc and the surgeon told me to start saving for a future uplift!! This somewhat startled me and made me very worried, but when i talked it through with my husband, he said something that made my mind up,- If i didn't have a BA, then in another 10 years (i will be 45) would i have sagging anyway? The answer was yes, so i thought fine, i may aswell go ahead with it and at least have 10 years feeling confident in myself, as oppsed to always feeling envious of bigger breasts.

I went ahead and haven't looked back. Mine are not obvious that i've had a BA, then do look natural because they have dropped alot, however, i'm happy with that. If every time i went out and it was obvious that i had had a BA, i'm not sure i could have coped with that.

The changing your mind bit, is normal. I for it, against it, so many times i lost track. Only you can weigh up the pros and cons and decide for yourself. Give it time to make sure you make the right decision.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 19th February 2010, 6:23 pm

LJK, it's good to hear your expereince, thanks for sharing. I am happy to wait and see and if i need a lift in the future i will have it then. :)

Kayla I don't think i can share photo's yet as am quite new on the site and I think you have to have posted a certain number of times beofre you are allowed to share/view pics, which does make sense i guess.

How are things going? You feeling OK now?

Zoe
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by jennyb1709 19th February 2010, 8:23 pm

hi kayla

i had slightly sagging boobs ptosis type 1 and one nipple was lower than the other...... i felt the same as you but knew in my heart of hearts i would never be happy with my boobs how they were.....

i too am worried about future ops and lifts and so forth but i am livng for now i had my ba this week and its the best thing i have ever done (besides my wonderful yet sometimes very naughty girls). i cannot begin to tell you how it has changed the way i feel about myself......

i did put a thread on the other day with my story and i have some pics if you wish to see

all the best in your decision making......... just remember you only live once!!!!!!!!!!

no regrets jenny xxxxxx
jennyb1709
jennyb1709
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down