Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??

+3
Nicole
COOKIE
KA1813
7 posters

Go down

How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??   Empty How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??

Post by KA1813 2nd February 2013, 3:30 pm

Hi All

Im a newbie and after 10 or so years of wanting to have a BA im finally going for it (after having 2 kids too). So i have been doing a lot of reading and notice some people say they go from a 34a to a 32D for example. How can you go down bra size? your rib cage wont change size ... sorry if im being dim but im confused by this!!

How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??   399357 Hi by the way.... im a 34A wanting to go to a C/D
KA1813
KA1813
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??   Empty Re: How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??

Post by COOKIE 2nd February 2013, 3:35 pm

Its the swelling after surgery hun. You tend to get quite a bit around the ribs so you need to extend the band size to accommodate the swelling.

After the swelling subsides you return back to your original band size. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??   Empty Re: How can you go from a 34 to a 32 .... confused??

Post by Nicole 2nd February 2013, 3:45 pm

another thing is that most of us aren't wearing the right size band pre op. I've never been measured properly and neither have a lot of the pre op girls who come on here with small breasts. So whilst we may wear a 34A pre op, after getting fitted professionally at 6 weeks it may turn out we actually needed a 32 band

and another thing to throw into the mix is that there are two ways for measuring bras! the 'old' way which is to add 4 inches or the 'new' way which doesn't. Some places still use this old system but places such as bravissimo, Debenhams, freya (where most girls shop post op) don't. For example I wear a 34a from primark but I measure 30 round the band so once I'm post op and go to get fitted in bravissimo they will probably fit me into a 30 or 32 band.

I hope this helps you understand a bit more although i'm not the best for explaining xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd February 2013, 3:51 pm

yeah im the same i was wearing a 34 when should have been a 32 band xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 7th February 2013, 2:03 pm

Pre-op, in my mind I had tiny boobies... so I thought I HAD to be an A cup. I therefore wore a 36a as it was quite comfortable (it didn't really have anything to support!). If I had gone down to what transpired was my correct band size (32) I would have needed a 32c... and it would NEVER have entered my mind that I would be a c cup before my BA. Consequently after my BA I was properly measured as a 32g (which seemed massive) but I then needed the support of the correct band. If I was still wearing a 36 band then the equivalent would be about a 36e (if you go up a band size you go down a cup size).
That was my very long winded way of basically saying what the others have said, that most girls pre op aren't wearing the correct size :-)
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 7th February 2013, 3:13 pm

I was also wearing 32 when I measure 28 inches.

Welcome to the forum xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 7th February 2013, 3:16 pm

I was wearing a 32 and I measure 28... But a 30 is actually more comfortable!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 7th February 2013, 3:20 pm

Yeah I couldn't wear 28, 30 feels bit tight xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down