Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel confused :-(

+9
COOKIE
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
Charlii
Sezbaby2
lumpybumpy
Lisa34
Specialkj
missvmac28
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feel confused :-( Empty Feel confused :-(

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 9:24 am

Hi ladies. So been for my consult with douggie mcgeorge. He recommended for me allergen 410 implants size 235cc full projection moderate profile. I feel so confused as this seems really small. I know I am only small and he said my bwd is 11cm so this will give me a nice natural look. I really don't know how to feel. I think this is too small and I will be disappointed. Feel sad :-( xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Feel confused :-( Empty Re: Feel confused :-(

Post by Specialkj 24th July 2013, 9:47 am

Awww don't feel sad....did you talk to him about the look and size you are after, as a little can go a long way on smaller framed girls.  

There are definately girls on here that have been really pleased with their results with smaller implants.  
Have you got an other consultations booked, so you can at least get another opinion?j  

Did you mention to him that you thought that this would be too small? 

Please don't feel sad as you aren't going with this, you can still do so much more research on this and you will obviously only book up once you are 100% happy with what you are offered.  If you are after a natural look then this is what he has offered to give you this.  This just gives you something to think about.

Had you got all your hopes pinned on this surgeon?
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 24th July 2013, 9:48 am

Aww hun x don't be out off by the implant being small, a little can go a long way! Trust your surgeon, if you don't feel happy, then maybe he isn't the man for you. Do you have any other consults booked for anyone else? 

I only had 325cc, this was the biggest my surgeon would offer me, I trusted him, and his decisions. I am very happy with the outcome, I started with just loose skin and currently wear a 30/32 (depending on shop) F/FF.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 10:01 am

I have another consultation booked next week with a different surgeon so will see how that goes. I do want a natural look and so I suppose this is what he believes will give me the best results. He did say 270cc might be an option but he seemed to home in on 235. I think I was just a bit shocked as I wasn't expecting him to suggest this small a size. I'm worried I will be disappointed. It's so hard because as I say I do want a natural look and I suppose there needs to be trust in him as the expert to recommend what's best. I think I might ring back and say I would feel happier with 270? It's so confusing :-( xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 24th July 2013, 10:27 am

aw hun sorry to hear your disappointment but good you're seeing another surgeon because if they recommend the same then maybe this is best suited to your frame. its very difficult to tell what result you'll get from just the CCs as so many girls on here are different heights and sizes and get different results from having the same amount of CCs in their implants. did u get the chance to try on implants there or have you thought of trying rice boobies just to get a rough idea? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 24th July 2013, 10:31 am

out of all the surgeons i saw (5 in total) most of them said larger than what my chosen surgeon said (300 or 340), they are perfect infact slightly big for my frame so dont be put off with size as lisa said she had 325's and wears an f/ff! it all depaends on your body.
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 24th July 2013, 10:50 am

The size thing is soooo confusing and it doesn't really go away!  All you can do is find a surgeon you trust and then it makes it so much better. 

This is great you have another consultation booked next week so you can get another opinion, and then at least look at what you are offered then.  

I am having my op on sat and still freaking out about size even though I am decided!!!
xxxx
xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th July 2013, 11:11 am

Definitely get a few opinions hun if your not happy with this one, but it could be that that's the biggest he'll be able to fit. And when it comes to the surgery, you can always ask him to take 2 sizes down and fit the biggest he can.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 11:13 am

I agree, 235 isn't a small implant if you have a smaller frame! Just look at Lisa!! There are so many beautiful boobies here that you think wow there quite big... And they had less cc's.

Definitly go to see another surgeon.. I know mr mcgeorge has a good reputation but he's not going to be for everyone so see how you feel with the next surgeon to see what they suggest.

If they do say a similar size then you can choose who you prefer and book another appointment to talk again before booking and say about the bigger size!

If you want the 270cc and it will fit then the surgeon should listen to your wants not his idea ...

But don't worry your only starting your journey, see what happens at the next one :) you won't end up small if you don't want to be, are those unders or overs? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 24th July 2013, 11:17 am

also have a look at this hun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its the sticky for post-op stats, have a browse through and try nd find a few that are similar to your height and size and see what the implant gave them, if you are small you dont want to go too big because they'll drown you! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 11:54 am

Thanks girls. Lumpy, looking at the post op stats really does help you realise how a smaller implant can go a long way. I think I was just shocked as in my head I didn't think he would choose this size. But again I am comparing myself to bigger framed girls which isn't the best idea. I do think I will go to my next consultation next week and see what Mr Alvi says and go from there. He said he is going to do overs Jen. xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th July 2013, 12:01 pm

You're already a 32B and small implants go a long way on small girls. Your BWD is really small, going too big for your frame increases your chances of rippling, bottoming out etc. Douglas is a very well respected and popular surgeon x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 12:16 pm

Thanks princess, you are right, it's not like I am completely flat to start with, and at the beginning of my journey before I found this forum I always said I wanted a natural look, only a couple of cup sizes up, but the ladies on here seem to be a but disappointed with the smaller implant which is what worries me. But I know I need to remember that every girl is different and I know Douglas is very experienced. I think I will have another chat with him about the 270 implant and see what he says. Can't remember now if he said this might be too wide? Will speak to him again xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 12:49 pm

I wouldn't read too much into the fact that 'early post-op' women can feel disappointed with size. This is VERY common and something that DOES go away for the huge majority as their healing progresses. Infact in a recent survey 98.1% of women were either happy or their BA exceeded their expectations hun. That a MASSIVE percentage of women happy with their results, so don't focus on that babe. Its an early post-op concern tht comes along with wonky boobs, odd boobs, strange shaped boobs etc... All early post-op worries that DO resolve themselves.

You can read the study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you'd like to.

You may also read on some forums the term "biggest is always best" what utter rubbish this is! What's best for YOU Is an implant that's going to give you the look YOU want and give you the least risk post-op possible. As the girls have already said lovely, on a small frame even the smallest amount of CCs will go a long way and if you already have a bust to start with... Well, putting an implant as large as 410CCs just wouldn't be possible. You may find a surgeon Will give you a big implant if this is what you want. There are always surgeons out there who care for your money more than they care about you and would perform the procedure regardless of the risks!

You've seen one of the top surgeons in this country, who I personally know should NOT proceed with a surgery he didnt agree with. If you're happier going with the 270s and MrG has agreed to that then you have that option lovely... Your next consultation though may hopefully make things a lot clearer for you lovely.

But please... Don't focus on what others have. This is all about YOU and your surgery. Your anatomy is like no other woman here babe. You are unique, just as we all are, so focus on you and getting yourself a BA tailored to YOUR body. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 1:07 pm

Thanks so much cookie. I know. It's so easy to compare myself to others rather than listening to what's best for me. I think if Mr McG okays the 270s I'd feel happier. I was happy with everything else he said such as implant style etc, I just had a bit of a panic over the size. He kept saying to me not to get hung up on volume as this size would give me a good natural look which is what i do want. I feel better about it all now I have thought things through a bit more and after all you ladies' words of wisdom. Thank you. xxxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 24th July 2013, 1:16 pm

hi hun, what are your stats now?

i had 265 round allergan natrelles, they also have a 11cm diameter.

like you i was very much after a natural look as well. i started with nothing (AA) and am currently wearing 34C sportsbras. i once read on here that roughly you gain one cup size per 100cc's.
 i was scared of size and didnt want to choose a bigger implant, but now i wish i had as even a good bit bigger i could have carried off with a natural look i think!

but if you're already a 32B you may well end up a D or E cup with 235s.

if you're not sure hun, go and see several surgeons and see what they all recommend, and also ask them for their reasons as to why they are recommending a certain implant x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 1:54 pm

Hi blue, yeah I'm a 32B now. 5ft2 size 8-10. I'm not stick thin but am quite small and petite. My shoulders are quite narrow. He has recommended the 410 style full height mod profile so 235cc is 11cm width, 270 is 11.5. I spoke to his sec on the phone she said there is a very slight difference between the two but she will go back and tell him I feel happier with 270. So see what he says. It seemed to me like he preferred 235 but he did initially say it would be between those 2 sizes for the best results xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 4:23 pm

I've now noticed that those implants are measured in grams not cc. Are they more or less the same thing? xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 4:50 pm

Yes, grams is a measurement of weight and cc is a measurement of volume but they are basically the same thing :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 6:42 pm

Thanks Jen. Mr McG's sec emailed me to say he is happy to use 270g. So this makes me feel a bit better. Still can't help worrying tho. Oh well I'm off to Madrid tomorrow until Monday :-) so going to try and put it out of my mind and not let it worry me too much. Will see how I feel when I get back then off to see Mr Alvi on tues so see what he says. Thanks again everyone for such great support! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 6:49 pm

Aww enjoy your break away :) that's excellent that he said ok to the bigger implant if you do decide to go for him :) totally relax! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 6:58 pm

Thanks Jen :-) xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 24th July 2013, 7:14 pm

Glad he agreed the bigger ones, have a lovely holiday dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 24th July 2013, 7:34 pm

Thank you Jo :-) xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 24th July 2013, 7:37 pm

That's great u can go away knowing the bigger ones will be ok, its amazing how ur thoughts and emotions change when u give ur self time to mull it all over.

Have a lovely holiday xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next