Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest thing you look/looked forward to....

+32
ravenxwaves
Lias6246
Gleaming
Ding_dongs
louise28
Sassysazzle
Lisa34
Midgiebites
Max1980
Sophia6102
Lottie835
mais04
emilysarahdodds
lumpybumpy
jesber123
Specialkj
leannejkl
Sezbaby2
Blueeyedsoul13
5stonedown
misty23
jodioc77
cheekychickan
Princessjo30
mrsball
Charlii
dafneylou
Happy1day
yolanda12310
jenniferrf1
missvmac28
COOKIE
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The biggest thing you look/looked forward to.... Empty The biggest thing you look/looked forward to....

Post by COOKIE 16th July 2013, 6:10 pm

...after having you BA?

For me it was lingerie. I used to hate buying new bras and having to pad them out, worried if someone bumped into me they'd feel my boobs like bricks because they were so hard from the padding.

I remember going for my first fitting after my BA and just standing there for ages looking at myself in the mirror. The fitter must have been wondering what was going on in there but I was just so in awe of these boobs that looked so bloody great in my new bra and I couldn't take my eyes off them. I didnt want to take the bra off and put my sportsbra on so asked the lady could I keep it on. I just loved how it felt.

Even today when I'm going somewhere and I put on my lovely lingerie that I paid a bloody small fortune for! Lol something I'd never have dreamed of doing pre-op it still has me looking in the mirror for ages thinking how lucky I am to have been able to do this.

So yeah.... It was to actually put nice lingerie on and to feel good in it for me - I feel I achieved that and more from having this surgery and I'm so happy I did it.

How 'bout you?

Pre-oppers - what are you most looking forward to?

Post-oppers - what was the thing you most looked forward to and have you achieved that? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The biggest thing you look/looked forward to.... Empty Re: The biggest thing you look/looked forward to....

Post by missvmac28 16th July 2013, 6:16 pm

Lovely post cookie! I can't wait for this moment, looking in the mirror and really liking what I see. I'm also looking forward to being able to wear a bikini with confidence instead of feeling crappy about my small boobies! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

The biggest thing you look/looked forward to.... Empty Re: The biggest thing you look/looked forward to....

Post by jenniferrf1 16th July 2013, 6:17 pm

Ohh good question :D makes me feel all excited!

The thing I'm most looking forward to after my BA date is having boobs to match the rest of my body so that I am in proportion! I hate it when I can't buy clothes or outfits I like because its loose around the boob area! My mum, sister, MIL and lots of my friends have natural big boobs and I do get very jealous of how great they look!

The other is also underwear because at the moment I buy boring bras because of the padding but can't wait to buy sets and matching beautiful underwear! I'm getting my BA for me but at the moment I don't like my boyf seeing my boobs so I'm hoping it will up my confidence and make those special times with my boyf even better haha!!!
Xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 16th July 2013, 6:24 pm

For me, I'd say I'm most looking forward to having equal breasts as that's my main issue with them. I get so self conscious that people can tell in tighter tops that one is bigger than the other so I'm always checking myself. If I've ever asked anyone about it like bf or sis, they've always said that they would never notice but still makes you feel no better.

x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 16th July 2013, 6:45 pm

I do a lot of swimming so for me to be able to get out of the pool and walk confidently back to the changing room without folding my arms, scratching my face or fiddling with my watch! I felt on cloud 9 as I held my head high and actually felt, for the first time, woohoo really great. Nothing can match that feeling or the sideway glances from the men!!!! Hysterical
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 16th July 2013, 6:53 pm

Mine is to have more equal breasts, I've had years of upset from the way my boobs look, the difference in size and after my first BA and still hating them I got very down so I am looking forward to finally being happy. Xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th July 2013, 7:06 pm

Standing proud. Just to be able to stand tall, and not be ashamed of looking like a fraud, pretending to be a woman. And in parallel, being able to wear "grown up", matching underwear. As soon as I'm in wires, in proper lingerie...I'm so excited!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 16th July 2013, 7:28 pm

For me it was actually having something to fill a bra. Im not joking when I say I had the chest of a scrawny teenage boy. I had nipples on a chest, I couldn't even fill a AA gel bra. 

After my 1st ba I was so happy I could actaully wear a grown up bra and when looking in the mirror actaully having a womanly chest . 
Ro be able to wear a low cut top and not hide in polo necks and t shirts.
And the biggest of all to wear a strapless bandeau top or strapless dress. 
oh and a bikini..! 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 16th July 2013, 7:29 pm

Mine is to be in proportion, be able to buy nice bras that I have boobs to put in and to go out in backless tops/dresses without having to wear a bra dance  15 days and counting
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 16th July 2013, 7:44 pm

Lovely topic!

I look forward to Lacey underwear the most - bras are one of my most favourite thing to shop for and there are sooo many pretty things out there that i could only dream of buying until now.

Something i never knew i would look forward to or  missed was actually feeling like a whole woman - that actually only hit me today, amazing!

Michelle x
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 16th July 2013, 9:20 pm

Buying swimwear for me.  I've not worn a bikini since having my kids and my boobs disappearing .

And as i am a swim teacher ,yes not having to hide my b=chest under the water, cross my arms when i get out etc like Happy1day says above

oh and lingerie!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 16th July 2013, 9:34 pm

Being able to wear lovely lacy bras with no padding in them and to wear a backless dress without people wondering which was my front or back!
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 16th July 2013, 9:43 pm

Being able to wear revealing clothing without worrying about having to wear a granny bra to hold my flaps of loose skin in.. being able to lean over and not worry about a boob falling out (as they were that empty and loose) wearing strapless tops and backless tops is totally new for me and I love it!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th July 2013, 8:32 am

lovely new avi cookie and great thread!

i have several things to look forward to, first of all getting rid of my binder in 17 days time!

and then getting into proper, real woman bras that don't require padding! (but i'll be happy to do push up if needed, should have gone bigger grr) 
wearing a lower cut top or dress and actually filling them yay!! and not having to worry when bending forwards that someone will see an empty bra! 

having a BA is one of the best things i've ever done, i just wish i hadn't been so scared of sizes. but can't complain as i got exactly what i was aiming for and a fantastic result at that x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 9:15 am

Thanks Blue Give You 

Loving the positivity from this thread. Keep 'em coming girls, its so uplifting (no pun intended haha) to read what everyone is hoping for or getting from this surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 17th July 2013, 9:36 am

mine was to feel girly again walking around in pretty tops with something to show off!
love having them adn they feel like they are just getting bigger all the time!
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 17th July 2013, 3:28 pm

i was so flat at the top that no amount of padding filled a bra, even stading upright my bras and top gaped and i hated it, i had big massive nipples on some sack of skin and now i have filled out i love it!! my nipples are the right size for my boobs and i wont have no gapping! whoop whooop
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 17th July 2013, 6:14 pm

There is so much to l
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 17th July 2013, 6:19 pm

Woops! I phone sending without finished response. 

I think the main thing for me is being in proportion, I'm a classic pear shape with the flattest chest and slim upper body and thighs and bum that have the potential to expand immensely! 

I can't wait to buy a sexy bra and have boobs to put in it, any nice bras in the past lOok bad with clothes as there is not enough padding, so essentially when I bend down u can see my nipple in the baggy bra! I can't wait for this to be over and not worry about leaning forward anymore!!

I also can't wait to feel more womanly, hopefully making me feel sexier too!

Roll on next Saturday!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 17th July 2013, 6:38 pm

I can't wait to stop thinking about boobs lol.  Every minute of every day its on my mind.
I look at women and wonder what size they are, hopefully they don't notice.
I can't wait to have clothes that fit properly around the chest and sexy under wear.
I feel like this is going to change my life,I'm not unhappy now but I think my outlook on life will be much more confident and bright
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 19th July 2013, 12:56 pm

for me its a number of things but getting my asymmetry sorted is the main thing im looking forward to. on the back of that im also hoping to be in proportion to my pear shape and have a more confident outlook on life :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 19th July 2013, 1:08 pm

For me its having a great pair in sexy/pretty underwear and also being able to get away with not wearing a bra with certain clothes and still have perrrrfect perky boobs! xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th July 2013, 3:41 pm

In the whole journey, pre op-the surgeon consultation to pick sizes etc.
After- 100% the new underwear and clothes looking different :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th July 2013, 3:53 pm

Mine is just feeling confident... i thought id show them off but I really dont that much,  I tend to show my legs off more now but just knowing there there bouncing in front of me lol gives me all the confidence i wanted. Thats why I got my BA xxx Thumbsup
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 19th July 2013, 5:20 pm

I look forward to sexy lingerie and being able to wear any clothes I want as the support bra limits what can wear :( x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next