Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thing you looked forward to most was....

+18
Rach26
Carrie
angbabyxx
janeybird
Jaybles
candy rain
Gabby
Phoebe
sarahdawn31
NurseSophie89
carol_s
Pixie
lindylou22
mrsm
pinkbabe
Crystal
Alt_Barbie
xbeautifulx
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The thing you looked forward to most was.... Empty The thing you looked forward to most was....

Post by xbeautifulx 10th January 2011, 10:59 pm

Hey dolls, thought it might be light hearted and fun to share with each other the 1 thing you looked or are looking forward to most about post BA.....aside from having bigger boobs lol

Mine is wearing a bikini and looking good and being able to wear strapless bras without them falling down or being hollow lol

*ok so that's 2 things but 1 sentence LOL*
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

The thing you looked forward to most was.... Empty Re: The thing you looked forward to most was....

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th January 2011, 11:06 pm

Being able to wear sexy tops! Backless, boob jobs etc without a bra if I wanted.. Or sexy lingerie that is small & lacy

Also I cannot WAIT to squeeze mine into some latex, fake boobs look amaaaazing in latex!!
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

The thing you looked forward to most was.... Empty Re: The thing you looked forward to most was....

Post by xbeautifulx 10th January 2011, 11:12 pm

Lol...I have a dress I bought last summer that I have not worn because it has a caged back so you can see my back and the backless bras don't stay up and I can't go braless because I feel so insecure without a bra. Like one time I went to the gym in my gym clothes before going into town and forgot my bra...had to walk around Birmingham town braless...yuk!!!
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th January 2011, 11:13 pm

For me the feeling of finally feeling like a woman and id like to say the confidence it brings but im still unconfident in myself but thats just my personality i think & not being the flat chested one! lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 10th January 2011, 11:16 pm

For me it was being able to wear a bikini with out feeling inadequate compaired to everyone else. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 10th January 2011, 11:17 pm

Crystal wrote:For me the feeling of finally feeling like a woman and id like to say the confidence it brings but im still unconfident in myself but thats just my personality i think & not being the flat chested one! lol

x

Totally agree about the feeling like a woman part....hopefully I will stop feeling like I never quite made it past the age of 12 Cheerleader
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th January 2011, 11:21 pm

Not having to FEEL bras in shops to check if they have enough padding/gel in them!

xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 10th January 2011, 11:34 pm

Never having to wonder ever again if my hubby has bigger boobies than I do!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 11:42 pm

Lol... see avatar =P

Apart from my bad days when I just feel generally ugly and inadequate (this is mostly down to old eating-disordered thoughts I think) it's basically just because boobs are fun! Maybe this'll sound pervy but you know in some animes where they have the girls with the big boobs and they can just bounce them and squeeze them and squish them and do stuff with them... it'd be so much fun to have those!

Also I guess it goes back to the ED thing but I feel fat so much of the time, and it's mostly because being small everywhere except my butt makes it look bigger, and not in a nice way. When I put my ricies in, I look balanced out - my waist disappears, and I look like a real hourglass. I feel beautiful and it makes me happier and that's what counts <3

But you know... being able to do that without all the damn padding... being able to be naked with my guy and not have to take my silicone inserts out because someone actually inserted them into my boobs... yeah, that'd be gooooddd dance
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 12:02 am

lindylou22 wrote:Never having to wonder ever again if my hubby has bigger boobies than I do!!
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

Sorry, just had to LOL at that one.

For me - .being able to wear something low cut and actually show some cleavage
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 11th January 2011, 1:49 am

Actually being able to take my bra off during sex, and being proud of what i have rather than being disgusted!

Also love how men check out my boobies now haha :) x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th January 2011, 2:33 am

Not having to pick my boobs up and put them in bras, bikini tops ect.

Ohhh yes and getting a spray tan and not having to lift them up...

Ohhh and wearing a backless top!

And so many more!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11th January 2011, 7:50 am

Feeling like a woman!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 11th January 2011, 8:29 am

PVC/Latex!

Wholeheartedly agree with A_B, fake boobs look AMAZING in the shiny tight stuff.

Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 11th January 2011, 11:01 am

Alt_Barbie wrote:Being able to wear sexy tops! Backless, boob jobs etc without a bra if I wanted.. Or sexy lingerie that is small & lacy

Also I cannot WAIT to squeeze mine into some latex, fake boobs look amaaaazing in latex!!
* First off LATEX "Totally hot" dance

For me its a reward for my body, i think its sais i care about how i look, not that people who dont have them dont care about how they look but for me personally appearance is very very important to me and it shows how i feel about myself,

#2 For the world to see me how i have always seen myself pre pregnancy, before the air got let out of them looool
its my time to shine Stars yahoo :boobstick:
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 11th January 2011, 11:45 am

to be able to wear normal clothing without the need for gel bra/padding etc, and to feel like a complete woman as opposed to every time I looked down i felt like a consolation prize x
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 11th January 2011, 11:57 am

Gabby wrote:PVC/Latex!

Wholeheartedly agree with A_B, fake boobs look AMAZING in the shiny tight stuff.

Oh god does it! Im gonna have to sell all my stuff.. In Oct I treated myself to a new catsuit.. I hope I can squeeze my boobies in or thats £350 wasted!

Im getting a new custom outfit made for TG Valentines day... Its costing me £500 in total but its my first boobie outting & its being made esp to show em off dance
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 11th January 2011, 12:00 pm

LOVING the new avatar Alt_Barbie :) hot hot
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 11th January 2011, 12:09 pm

Cant wait to invest in some sexy string bikinis that dont have body armour in to hold up my saggies lol

Anyone seen this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its in USA but they are <3
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 11th January 2011, 12:10 pm

That website looks pretty good AB I love sexy little bikinis like that! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 11th January 2011, 12:20 pm

Me and my hubby have a villa abroad and we spend a lot of time there in the summer, I hated being in bikini's and strappy tops etc because my boobs were really saggy and looked horrible in everything I wore.....

So for the first time I will be able to wear (with confidence) all the lovely new bikini's and summer tops I'm planning to buy for our visit in May.... yahoo
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 12:22 pm

They are really lovely AB - AND they will ship to the UK and other countries dance
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 11th January 2011, 12:29 pm

Iv never bought myself a skimpy small bikini top before :) yayness
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 11th January 2011, 12:29 pm

I wore a pvc catsuit for a fancy dress party a couple of years ago (I went as Storm from X-men) and have never looked back LOL

My poor hubby didn't even know he liked pvc up until that point Hysterical

My treat will be hitting Agent Provocateur and Myla.....I'm addicted to lingerie.

Love those 'kini's AB.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 11th January 2011, 12:42 pm

Oh I <3 Agent Provocateur ... Unfortunatly iv never had the ££ to go on a spree on there. Plus now its not an issue as they dont do big sizes anyways.

There is a place nearish to me called Pudding Lingerie that my ex goes to, shes gonna take me once my 6 weeks are up as apparently they do big cups ^_^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next