Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird?

+10
Emme-Kate
MsDee
Hopeful
Julie123
misf1
RoxyChick
Little jen
sequinssparkle
Lovely@41
charbie17
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? Empty Did anyone think their boobs looked weird?

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 10:23 am

I'm only 3 days post op but my boobs really aren't how I imagined they would look. They seem so wide and to the sides. I know there are many changes to come but I really can't imagine them looking like the perfect image I had in my head pre-op.
I am also hoping that I have a lot of swelling to disappear cos they're just soo big!
I think they'll look good in a bra like my avatar but without there just weird looking!
Anyone else had the same feelings so soon after their op?
help
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? Empty Re: Did anyone think their boobs looked weird?

Post by Lovely@41 25th June 2011, 10:32 am

Yes! I'm still not sure 2 weeks on, but my strapping comes off Monday so will see better then. Mine feel wide too.. I wonder if this is just until they drop??

It's a mine field isn't it? Xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? Empty Re: Did anyone think their boobs looked weird?

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 10:45 am

Saw mine first day yesterday they are wide my nipps are too the side and my boobs are very high. Like I've read on here theyl change but to be honest I'm scared to take my bra off as they feel v heavy.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 11:53 am

I know yeah ... I've never had strapping on mine tho ... I just woke up from the op n there they were ... No strapping, no bra on! They have already got softer around the edges which feels better, I just hope they relax into a more normal shape and go down a size or too! Eeeek x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 25th June 2011, 2:38 pm

Hun I was told that the arm pit boob will move into the front and the implants will settle into the pocket creating a more natural breast shape.
It can take a while for them to settle (up 2 a year), its a bit of a waiting game.
The only trouble is I think we both will be an E/F cup at the end. What size did u want to be???
xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 4:31 pm

I wanted to b an E but Jen if my boobs currently looked like yours I'd b made up...they're such a fab shape! Mine feel like their sideways - low n wide. I'm just hoping it's mainly the swelling making them look that way. Fingers crossed. I feel like their low now so god knows where they will b when they drop! shrug
X
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th June 2011, 4:35 pm

From your avatar I think you'll be really happy with your boobs once they settle. Only 3 days PO is no time to be thinking about how they look, give it three months and you'll start to see how they'll end up.

I honestly don't think they look like they're set too wide at all, so once they soften and you're allowed to wear underwires get that Wonderbra out!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 4:38 pm

Thanks Roxychick... I know I really shouldn't b panicking so soon...it's just my mind goes into overdrive and I always think the worst. Comparing yourself to other people sometimes really doesn't help either. Like u say iv just gotta wait the changes out xxxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 25th June 2011, 4:38 pm

Hun mine have changed so much in only 9 days...... They seem to be falling???? I wanted them to stay the way they are but they have other ideas.
I have seen your pics hun and they look like mine, I can't see much difference in them.
I seen the nurse on Thursday as she told me that the side boob compresses into the front boob giving them a better shape (if that makes sense??) any changes take a while, however i do this its good to keep pics as then u will see the change.
I think u have fab boobs hun.

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 25th June 2011, 4:40 pm

Don't compare hun, I think u should just be prepared to be an E or maybe an F........??? Big boobs Flash Stars
x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 4:56 pm

I've just seen my boobs second day. My Gawd... My nipples are different sizes,directions and my left breast is under my armpit lol but I know itl settle.
Mums reaction was 'don't u think they are too big...for ur height and weight' I said it's swelling of course lol. I've managed to put a pj top on it's gonna be a bit diff to take it off lol! But it looks Like I'm wearing a gel bra with filets lol
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 4:57 pm

Charbie it's only three days and I'm two days. Like we've seen and been told on here itl change!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2011, 5:52 pm

I had torpedo boobs 3 days post op. They'll settle hun, dont let the boobie blues get you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 6:54 pm

I think that's exactly what it is misf1 !
Grrrr
hissy
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 25th June 2011, 7:50 pm

Hey Charbie, mine looked pretty much the same as yours at the same point.
Now they are amazing, they have dropped and come together more. Still not finished all there changed yet Im sure. Compared to 2 months ago they are sooo different.

I am sure yours will change and you will really love them and how you feel now will be a distant memory.
My daughter has seen mine and now wants my boobs lol

Good luck and lots of lovely changes to come, but to be honest I think they look just great for 3 days post op.
Hug
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2011, 7:55 pm

charbie17 wrote:I think that's exactly what it is misf1 !
Grrrr
Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? 43877

I think so, you'll be feeling yourself in a few days. Give yourself some treats while you are going through the boobie blues. Chocolate is great Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? 571992
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th June 2011, 7:58 pm

Haha yes...Ben n jerry r cheering me up no end :thumbs:
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 25th June 2011, 8:33 pm

Hey I got one boob bigger than other at mo, I just bear in mind it will settle.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? Empty HELP - 3 days post op - A lil worried

Post by MsDee 10th July 2011, 2:32 am

Thank God I found this forum!! I'm 3 days post op and was beyond nerve racked when I saw what my new boobies looked like. After reading about so many of you ladies' experiences I now know I need to just calm down & be patient. Currently my boobs look like torpedos, which I HATE....it looks as if the implants are all at the top of my breasts and the bottom of my breast look a lil pointy. From what I've read it seems that I am not alone in this & pretty much everyone goes thru a watching and waiting period. This is totally NOT what I expected but I am praying that with time & patience they will begin to look more like I expected & I will grow to love them.

Also, I noticed that the original posts are from June 25th, being that its now about 2 weeks later, have you seen any changes? If anyone has any advice or can tell me when I should expect to see a change please do not hesitate to tell...

Thank you!
MsDee
MsDee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 10th July 2011, 2:48 am

Mine looked like cones early on.You look great in your avatar and I think you'll be very pleased with your outcome!Happy healing to all you girls!

Did anyone think their boobs looked weird? 727935
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 10:35 am

YES!!!! my boobs looked so odd...and kind of still do now tbh....they have a lot of healing to do. I wish they made it absolutely clear about how unusual your boobs will look after but they dont!

jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 10th July 2011, 2:44 pm

Ahhh this post made me feel even more nervous about what im going to end up with after my BA. Just going to have to keep reminding myself they'll settle. Hope it doesnt take too long for it to happen.
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by changelee123 11th July 2011, 7:29 am

advertising removed

Last edited by misf1 on 11th July 2011, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : advertising removed)
changelee123
changelee123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 11th July 2011, 11:32 am

I thought i'd update this thread - when i wrote it i was really unsure about my boobs - now 19 days Post Op and i really love them - they have comes together in the middle more, are nice and squishy and look sooooooooooooo much better. Im kinda hoping they now dont change much from what they look like, I just hope they dont drop too much more cos they're looking pretty damn good. hahah x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 11th July 2011, 12:02 pm

Ur boobs look excellent! Im 18 days and I'm evened out and dropped slightly
But they are still stuck on!!

Maybe I should just go
Bra shopping lol x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next