Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!?

+11
Crystal
abbie
Stephy x
angbabyxx
heresjojo
Alt_Barbie
kittie
sarahdawn31
Zzz1981
misf1
CharlieB
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!? Empty My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!?

Post by CharlieB 2nd February 2011, 10:06 pm

This has been bugging me for the last 2/3 weeks. I have been professionally measured a 30FF which 'sounds' amazing but in all honesty I am finding it frustrating.

Before BA#2 I was a 32DD and could buy great padded/enhancing bras making me look a lot bigger than I was but I liked having the option of big boobs or conservative boobs :good:

I bought a padded bra online in 30F thinking 1 size smaller might push my boobs together and create a to die for clevage BUT the bra is too small it doesn't sit flat on my chest and it literally squishes my boobs flat nope

The weirdest thing is I don't actually look loads bigger than I was...just much rounder and firmer which is why I don't measure a DD rather a FF (plus my back measurement was wrong, I was more likely to have been a 30E)

I don't know what to say other than I am feeling a little disappointed, as odd as it sounds I would have preferred to measure smaller so that I had more options. Do any of you know of any padded bras for bigger boobs??

Hope everyone is well Stars x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!? Empty Re: My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!?

Post by misf1 2nd February 2011, 10:12 pm

I love my la senza double gel bra. I squash my FF's into DD's and I have the biggest cleavage ever. They literally look massive.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!? Empty Re: My boobs 'looked' bigger before the boob job!?

Post by CharlieB 2nd February 2011, 10:14 pm

I have still got my 32DD but the chest band won't sit flat....is that the same for you though??
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 2nd February 2011, 10:16 pm

The bra in my avatar is a 32DD (un-padded) but I stupidly got rid of it in my excitement of measuring a double F :doh: I think my boobs look awesome in that pic.....can't achieve anything even close in a FF!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 2nd February 2011, 10:27 pm

I agree with you! Your boobies look amazing in your avatar!! I got bigger implants this time round and although I am only 2 weeks post op I don't feel that much shrug

It's a strange situation isn't it!! hissy
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd February 2011, 2:13 am

I agree Charlie when we go into the Bigger cup sizes alot of the bras are not ment to push up, pad or enhance... and I too want to push my babies together for a good cleavage!

sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 3rd February 2011, 7:05 am

The michelle mone The One bra is great for achieving cleavage hun. They are one of the few bras with a little padding above a DD
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 3rd February 2011, 10:52 am

My boobs look no different to how they did before, under clothes they suck big time...
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by heresjojo 3rd February 2011, 4:27 pm

Mine look small :(
heresjojo
heresjojo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 3rd February 2011, 4:46 pm

I also 'squish' mine into a smaller cup to achieve a fab cleavage. The best thing for me is that the look great without a bra, which I could NEVER say before my BA.....xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th February 2011, 3:19 pm

CharlieB wrote:I have still got my 32DD but the chest band won't sit flat....is that the same for you though??
if I pull my boobs up and in when they are in the bra I can get the band to sit flat, but I do end up with a 4 boob look on top, so depending on the type of top I either have 4 boobs or the band not sitting flat. As for my normal FF bras if I want cleavage in those I have to use chicken fillets, but I put them more on the side of my boobs to push them in. I do like my wonderbra as well I have it in a 32E. It fits really nice and gives a good cleavage, when I first bought it, it did nothing for me, I think my boobs were to firm, but at 7 months post op they were so soft that the bra just started working for me?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 4th February 2011, 9:41 pm

Michelle bra here too!!!! its fab. I am a 30f/ff but they don't do it in a 30 back. A 32e works on me brilliant. Also asda do their own gel bra. I got a 34dd....back size it quite small on them so can get away with it....only £6 ish i think and Omg.....biiiig boobie alert....lol x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 7th February 2011, 10:19 am

Hey girls thanks for all your input - slightly delayed response from me (internet issues) but I have found a couple of decent clevage enhancing bras from La Senza. I found the 32E gave the best uplift whilst still fitting (the back strap does creep up my back a little) So it seems if I drop the cup size but go up in back size I get a good BOOST!! it's still not as amazing as my avatar (in my opinion) but it's a massive improvement.

I tried my 32DD triple gel bra on again and LMAO!! my boobs look like Jordans I mean seriously they look huge. I love it in my bathroom but I can't imagine going out on the town like it. I also get the 4 boob thing misf1but like you say in the right top you can play around and not notice that so much.

Next time I am in Asda I will try the Michelle bra - thanks ladies!!

x x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 7th February 2011, 1:39 pm

I really want to try one of the Triple Gel bras! I want to look like jordan haha .. They dont have them in my size though.. I might try a bigger band/smaller cup though if you say it works :)
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th February 2011, 1:46 pm

if you do bigger band, then having a smaller cup wont make any diff, because the cup changes according to the band.
Id go same size band, smaller cup if you want to squidge them, although make sure you dont get 4 boob
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 7th February 2011, 1:53 pm

I cant find the gel ones in 32 bands bigger than F cups in la senza.

I need to go have a look in Debenhams.
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th February 2011, 2:07 pm

CharlieB wrote:The bra in my avatar is a 32DD (un-padded) but I stupidly got rid of it in my excitement of measuring a double F :doh: I think my boobs look awesome in that pic.....can't achieve anything even close in a FF!!

Oooh Hun i have had the same problem............I measure a 30G & have 1 balconnet bra that size but is just fits perfect with the wires ect in the right place but dosnt do my boobs any favours in my opinion :doh: so yesterday I went out shopping with my mum & went to tesco & got 4 of there F & F bras that wre in the sale.

I got 2 in a 32DD which the band is a little big & the wires sit about a inch & a half away from my chest but they squish my boobs into a nice shape :doh: .....I no that ok they are not 'fitted' to me but they are really comfey shrug I also got 2 32E bras in push-up styles & they are also the same fit wise but they are comfey & give me a great round look so im happy.

Have to say I tried on there is it Diamonds make bras which look alot more pretty then the F& F make but there 32DD were so small I couldnt even squish half a boob into one of the cup and they didnt have the 32E or F in that make......

I no im a 30 band but tesco dont seem to make that band size so i just though sod it & got them...............Ill probably be moaning on here in two weeks time once the band has stretched to big & the to small cup sizes have rubbed a bit :doh: lol .....that would teach me for buying the wrong cup size to get a good round boob look Hysterical oh well they only cost me £3.00 - £ 4.00 a bra

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 7th February 2011, 5:33 pm

abbie wrote:if you do bigger band, then having a smaller cup wont make any diff, because the cup changes according to the band.
Id go same size band, smaller cup if you want to squidge them, although make sure you dont get 4 boob

That makes the most logical sense and that's why bought the same back but 1 cup smaller (30F) caprice bra but it's too small, flattens my boobs whilst still giving me 4 boobs Blush but a 32E fits just fine which I guess translates to 30F. Oh well at least I have found at least a couple of good bras that make me as though I am actually looking bigger than before. When they bring out a triple gel bra in my size I will be thrilled (if they do!!) x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 7th February 2011, 5:35 pm

and Alt_Barbie I think your boobs look amazing in your avatar!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 7th February 2011, 6:38 pm

Ah Charlie, I dont have any advice but I can sympathise. I imagined perfect cleavage in almost any bra (like when I was breast feeding) after paying £4k but it just doesnt happen :-( Im considering a second op already, but Im wondering now if there's any point. Do you think its just that our boobs are naturally not that close so its harder to get cleavage? Or is it having implants cos they're not quite as squishy as breast tissue?

Im really glad you managed to find some good bras. I will continue my hunt xxx
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 7th February 2011, 6:54 pm

Hi I found a really nice fitting bra in Matalan quite squishy, i did go for a cup smaller for added push up lol.
Jem you could be right. there is a web site showing you if you are likely to get a cleavage depending on how your breasts were before hand. I`m sure the link was on here. It may have been Misf1 that posted it. x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 7th February 2011, 7:11 pm

Have you tried different styles of bras, I have found the balconet bras don't do anything for me, but plunge look great, also have your tried M&S the have a bra that is meant to make you look 2 sizes bigger and I think that is how the padding pushes you up.
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 7th February 2011, 8:09 pm

I have tried the primark one, but it feels like battle armour! I kinda assumed after having a boob job I wouldnt need padding any more, but it seems as if most people do still so maybe I should just accept it and get over it!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 12th February 2011, 3:51 pm

Hey Jem - I know what your saying, I wore padded bras after BA#1 but I thought as I was going bigger this time I wouldn't need them, it just seems that to create the look I like I still have to. I can't go any bigger so like you I just have to accept it and get over it LOL!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 13th February 2011, 10:31 am

Charlie your new avatar looks AMAZING!! What bra is that? It certainly does the trick!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next