Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long until your boobs looked normal?

+7
sammi710
Mssaprl9
sugarplum_sassie
sparkyleeds
misf1
COOKIE
mildura
11 posters

Go down

How long until your boobs looked normal? Empty How long until your boobs looked normal?

Post by mildura 11th August 2012, 10:56 am

Ok, ok, i know we all heal at different rates and it all depends on size, placement etc. but for all you post op ladies, how long did your boobs take to start looking almost normal?
I'm still early in my recovery but i just want them to start cooperating so i can show them off. My bf and i agreed that it would be best if he doesn't see them during this frankenboob stage but i didn't realise that i'd want to flash every man and his dog as soon as i got them!
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

How long until your boobs looked normal? Empty Re: How long until your boobs looked normal?

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2012, 11:01 am

i didn't realise that i'd want to flash every man and his dog as soon as i got them!

How long until your boobs looked normal? 557141

Mine gained some normality at 3 months post-op, but it was a further 3 months again before they gained some natural movement. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How long until your boobs looked normal? Empty Re: How long until your boobs looked normal?

Post by misf1 11th August 2012, 11:02 am

mildura wrote: i didn't realise that i'd want to flash every man and his dog as soon as i got them!
xx

How long until your boobs looked normal? 557141 How long until your boobs looked normal? 557141 How long until your boobs looked normal? 557141 How long until your boobs looked normal? 557141 it's so true, I couldn't even stop flashing myself in anything I could see my reflection in

As for when they will look normal, we are all different, so for some it can take a matter of weeks, and for me it took 7 months before I was happy with the way they looked (I went through a big frakenboobie stage and then an odd boob stage). As for when was I comfortable enough to show my partner, it was about 6 weeks, (I showed him on day 2 and he laughed as they looked so weird, but he was a pr*ck and he's long gone). I did flash most of my friends (girls) at about 6 weeks. They were all having a poke and prod.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th August 2012, 11:04 am

Mine are just getting softer and fitting bras better now,im around 9 months! xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 11th August 2012, 11:13 am

Ok, so i'll just start praying for the 3 month mark...
My sisters came to visit and did the whole poking and prodding thing already but during the big unveiling one laughed so hard she feel on the floor How long until your boobs looked normal? 683465 Thankfully the other one pointed out that mine will still be nice and perky when their naturally massive boobs hit their belly buttons, it helped a lot!
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 11th August 2012, 7:42 pm

Just wanted to say I love the bra your wearing in your avi, where is it from? is it underwired?
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 11th August 2012, 8:09 pm

Mine looked normal the first day post op! Oddly enough! I still wish they were bigger though but it's only been 2 1/2 weeks so we'll see!:)))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 11th August 2012, 8:51 pm

i m also quite worried about the frankenboob stage How long until your boobs looked normal? 2661777810 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 11th August 2012, 8:59 pm

I never got that Sammi. Maybe you wont ,but if you do at least you know it will pass xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 11th August 2012, 9:10 pm

yeah i guess its one of those things that u cant predict and its a case of being patient xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 11th August 2012, 9:37 pm

I think I was fairly lucky during the frankenboob stage, they were never that bad. They were a little odd initially and have improved since they have started dropping.

They need to soften a lot as they feel stuck on and don't move like natural breasts... I assume they wont stay that way. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by isabellahendo26 11th August 2012, 10:03 pm

Mine looked better at 3 month stage but never never looked bad ... Bzt bouncy and soft they are now after 13 months
isabellahendo26
isabellahendo26
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 12th August 2012, 10:32 am

Thanks Sugarplum, the bra is from Agent Provocateur How long until your boobs looked normal? 808228
Ok, no, it's from Etam... This style seems to be in fashion here, mostly non underwired versions but i loved this one so bought it and pulled the underwires out. You can see it with real boobs here. That's if i've understood how to add a link.. i'm useless with computers sometimes!
My boobs look normal in clothes and much better than the avi now but my left one dropped and fluffed at 2 WEEKS! So far the right one just isn't co-operating.
Misf, i understand the reflexion thing, no mirror is safe from me. My bf is in London so i spent all day yesterday trying on my entire wardrobe and posing in front of the mirror How long until your boobs looked normal? 375568
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th August 2012, 11:16 am

I didn't really get the frankenboob either sammi, they are far from natural looking when naked but no-one would know I'd had a boob job when I'm dressed even in a vest top. I bought 3 light cotton scarfs in the sales in anticipation but haven't needed them....
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down