Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long after BA did you sleep like normal??

+7
misf1
dervla1
kerrymac1
FrockyHorror
faye
printerel
rk19
11 posters

Go down

how long after BA did you sleep like normal?? Empty how long after BA did you sleep like normal??

Post by rk19 26th May 2010, 9:20 am

Hey girls,

Can all the post-op ladies please advise when or IF they are able to sleep just the way they used to prior to BA? So i love tossing and turning on different sides at night (mainly sleep on my right side) and just wondering whether i will be able to sleep just the way i do once i have healed after my op??

Or will i have to be careful? And how long after BA did you start sleeping without worrying about your boobies?

Thanks girls! I do love my sleep so taking all things into account!

RK xxxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

how long after BA did you sleep like normal?? Empty Re: how long after BA did you sleep like normal??

Post by printerel 26th May 2010, 12:48 pm

Hey,
I'm 3 weeks post op and its only the last few nights Ive been ok to sleep on my side, managed my front for about 5 minutes before i thought they were going to pop! Its getting better each day but I am still very weary about how I sleep, like you I do love it, and pre op I would never have slept on my back.
The first 2 weeks i slept with about 7 pillows propping me up and I made sure I was super tired by doing lots during the day so I slept like a log :)
printerel
printerel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

how long after BA did you sleep like normal?? Empty Re: how long after BA did you sleep like normal??

Post by faye 26th May 2010, 12:49 pm

I sleep like you, moving around, and mainly on my side. I haven't had any problems sleeping with my V pillow. I've been told to wait until day 14, then I can sleep on my side again.
faye
faye
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by FrockyHorror 26th May 2010, 1:05 pm

I *so* want to know the answer to this!! I am fed up of waking up with a numb lower back because I haven't been able to move around in the night!!

I have been able to get into position on my side with a small pillow under one boob and then at some point in the night I roll onto my back and stay there ... so not the glamorous sight my husband was expecting, lol!!!
FrockyHorror
FrockyHorror
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th May 2010, 4:41 pm

Everybody is different chick, I was around 6 weeks before I could sleep all night on my side. I still now tend to sleep on my back as I've got used to it after my op. Each day does get easier xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 26th May 2010, 5:45 pm

2-3wks when I started trying to sleep on my sides. Almost 6wks now and sleep on my sides every night no problem.
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th May 2010, 5:52 pm

It took me a few weeks to be able to sleep like normal, I didn't sleep comfortably on my front until about 5-7 months as they just felt like they would burst
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 27th May 2010, 9:43 am

I tried to sleep upright for about 2 weeks,although kept waking up on my back!I was scared i was going to ruin them if i didn't,but i did start sleeping on my sides after the 2 weeks x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 27th May 2010, 2:15 pm

I was back sleeping on my right side after a week, with my booby propped up on my V pillow! Im 8weeks post op and Im still sleeping with my Vpillow, not out of neccesity but comfort lol, i actually quite love it and think it may need to be surgically removed from me haha!! xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 27th May 2010, 4:33 pm

It took me quite a long time to sleep on my side tbh, I tried it everyday from about 6 weeks but it just didn't feel right or comfortable. I don't feel comfortable to try lying on my front yet, maybe try in a few months or so.

It really is down to the individual hun, some people can sleep on their side quite early, others like myself take more time. You will know, it's all trial and error!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th May 2010, 6:50 pm

It took me a good 2 weeks to sleep properly with my first BA, i couldnt turn on my side until then really due to the muscle trauma. With my reop, it was much easier, i could sleep well after 3-4 days. Its important to sleep propped up on a V pillow or something similar, in order for swelling to be minimised x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down