Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long till i can sleep on my side?

+6
natalia
Annie66
lozzied
cakey_baby
pinkbabe
lucyp
10 posters

Go down

how long till i can sleep on my side? Empty how long till i can sleep on my side?

Post by lucyp 10th August 2009, 9:20 am

Just wondered, how long did you all wait till you could sleep on your side???

Last night i was really struggling to sleep and attempted to sleep on my side but they just felt too heavy and stretched. I hope i didn't undo some of the heeling time by doing that???
...I just can't wait to be able to sleep on my side again and hug my boyfriend in bed!!!! :sad: xx :sad:
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

how long till i can sleep on my side? Empty Re: how long till i can sleep on my side?

Post by pinkbabe 10th August 2009, 9:33 am

I slept on my side after about 10days/ 2weeks. I think its fine to sleep on your side aslong as you feel comfy after about 2weeks. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

how long till i can sleep on my side? Empty Re: how long till i can sleep on my side?

Post by cakey_baby 10th August 2009, 11:10 am

I waited until about 2 and half weeks hun, its quiet important to sleep on your back for the first week or so as it helps with swelling, it is awful but you wont have long to wait.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 10th August 2009, 12:06 pm

.x. i tried to sleep on my back propped up for as long as possible but after about a week i sometimes woke up on my side after moving while i was asleep. i started going to bed on my front/side/however i felt like sleeping after about 2 and a half weeks xxxxxx .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 10th August 2009, 5:42 pm

Yes, I was told sleeping on my side was OK after 2 weeks. It is very difficult sleeping on your back or sitting up, but stick with it for a little while longer if you can x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th August 2009, 6:00 pm

i slept on my side around 2 weeks xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 10th August 2009, 6:58 pm

2 weeks seems to be the norm hun, and it was the same for me, i know its a pain but the first 2 weeks are the most important hun so try and last as long as you can xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 12th August 2009, 8:37 pm

I know what you mean Lucyp, I hate not being able to hug my boyfriend in bed too!
I'm 3 weeks now and I've only just been able to lay on my side but I find it more comfy to put a pillow under my boob for support. I guess we all heal at different rates but I did have an uplift too so maybe that's why it's taken me a bit longer.
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 12th August 2009, 9:19 pm

I know the feeling too hun. Im still uncomfortable lying on my back a bit upright but sleeping on my side is still sore. Rolled over last night stupidy and woke myself up because of it in pain.

Your still early days hun, try and sleep upright for a little longer to help reduce the swelling chick xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 12th August 2009, 9:29 pm

i slept on my side after a week but had to toss and turn often as kept getting a bit sore and uncomfortable.
it does get easier in time hun, i know how bad it was trying to sleep on my back.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down